It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Moore: I’m Coming for ‘Big Wuss’ Donald Trump

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I am Everyman.

Trolling someone in an attempt to be mocked yourself? Hmmm... if that's the case, Moore has succeeded quite well!

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Seriously:

Gun Control is not 'tyrannical' !

It's sad that America has fallen so far so fast.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Well now there's a poll for everything.

Political activist Michael Moore was an Oscar winner several years ago for a documentary film and has made several high-profile films since then[.] … 48% of adults have an unfavorable opinion of him. Thirty-four percent (34%) view him favorably. These findings include Very Favorables of 13% and Very Unfavorables of 31% for Moore who was most recently in the news when he appeared with protesting public union workers in Wisconsin. Seventeen percent (17%) have no opinion of Moore.

www.breitbart.com...

So 52% of Americans agree with Burdman on his gun stance.

48% of Americans agree with Burdman on his Moore stance.

So.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Forgive me if I reuse a gif you posted earlier.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

If true and accurate, does 48% represent the "average American"?

Is only 48% of this country worthy of such a designation?
edit on 17-12-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   

I'd love to see you debate Mr Moore.

You would be laughed out of the room.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Excellent post NEO!!!!

I have always thought of Moore as being a "* tacky erection "*

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Folks, he has a movie coming out at the end of the month. This is free publicity. Hey, you know, like how Trump does it. Some of the issues that his movies have brought to the forefront were basically propaganda. Buy is worth over 50 million dollars. I say he either houses some refugees in his home or he can go live in Syria if he is Muslim.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
Moore is a nothing. (OK, OK, he's a great target for ridicule, jokes, laughter, and mockery... sort of a living, breathing Peter Griffin if you stripped Peter of all intelligence, character, and whimsy, so I reckon that's "something.")

Sure, sure...Moore is stupid and unfunny? If you honestly believe that then there is no further discussion to be had.

But...seeing as such opinions seem to be drawn along partisan lines, perhaps your opinion is a mite subjective? You know what happens to credibility when opinion shows up at the party all dressed up as a fact, eh?

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   
News Flash: the same idiots that believe all his previous "documentaries" as fact will also believe anything he says about Trump.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   
The world would be a better place if people listened to Michael Moore.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

We are all Muslims now.

You were all Charlie in January...

What's good for the goose.
Eh Neo?

French lesson time, Je suis = I am
Nous sommes = WE are

There's an extremely different concept between an individual saying "I am Charlie" to personally support a cause and a bloviating jackass arbitrarily suthorizing himself to speak for us all by saying "We are all Muslims now."

Je ne suis Muslim

If you're going to give french lessons then please do it correctly. It would be: Je ne suis pas musulman.
Any decent translator would give you that result.

As for the content of your reply, twisting things to your liking does not make them correct.
I don't personally like MM, but the man does bring attention to relevant topics that would otherwise not have been heard of by many belgians (I will not say europeans as I can only speak of my immediate surroundings, but it wouldn't be a far stretch). To you this might not seem relevant, to us it is.

Maybe off-topic, but I just want to get this off my chest: I don't personally own a side-arm or ranged weapon of any kind. I could go get one easily but I just don't feel the need to have a tool made for killing in my house. Gun laws here in Belgium are pretty strict but any intelligent person can pass some safety tests and get some hours practice in on a range to get a license. To me this sounds pretty logical, I've served time in the army and have seen some morons handling weapons in a way I would deem dangerous. It's also comforting to me to know my next door neighbour will be pretty sane and will have learned about gun-safeties before acquiring his side-arm. That being said Belgium is a pretty small and urbanized country so there's not much hunting going on of anything, other then the lower classes, but the latter is true for any country. So I have to admit for hunting-purposes that'd be another questionnaire altogether.
All in all, I guess I just don't get why a lot of americans feel they need a people-killing tool in their house, or worse carry around public space.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

This is what the country would look like if people listened to Moore:

I pass.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: angeldoll
This is what the country would look like if people listened to Moore:

I pass.

Yah...he's also a big fan of Canada, and we all know how bad things are up here...

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Somehow, this is the only thing I could think of upon reading this. I'm sure you can all guess who is playing Eric Cartman in this scenario.

Go, Michael, we'll all be watching with our popcorn and cheesie poofs.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Is there anything Moore will not try to make money off of?

And then claim to hate capitalism?

Jabba needs to dismiss his armed security like the rest of tat libs that want to disarm the peasants. Maybe then he'll have a leg to stand on (if one leg would support him).

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join