It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Moore: I’m Coming for ‘Big Wuss’ Donald Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Well now isn't this just precious! Apparently ole Moore has a beef with Trump. This sure was an interesting read, and just wreaks of epic, and i do mean EPIC hypocrisy!

Here's the first taste of what it means to be liberal in America.

The Oscar-winning documentary filmmaker discusses his new film Where to Invade Next, gun violence in America, the Sandy Hook anniversary, and his anti-Trump campaign.

Take a deep breathe people. Breathe it ALL in. Don't ya just love the smell of hypocrisy in the afternoon ? I know I do.

But wait people IT GET'S BETTER!

Thus, it was the perfect setting for Michael Moore’s latest stunt: Yesterday, the Oscar-winning documentary filmmaker/provocateur stood outside the tacky erection with a sign that read “We Are All Muslim.” The 61-year-old did so in order to protest the Republican presidential candidate’s proposal to ban all Muslims from entering the U.S. in the wake of the San Bernardino shooting. One of the shooters, Tashfeen Malik, likely became radicalized in Saudi Arabia

Remember this

We're ALL muslim's' now !

Now for the good stuff.

Gun violence? So ALL guns are responsible for the actions of the few? No wait that's not right. ALL gun owners are responsible for the actions of the few!

Moore agrees with that sentiment. After all he does support infringing the rights of the WHOLE to get the bad eggs! He, and his acolytes have had a long tradition of doing just that.

In 1934. Then again in 1968. Then again 1993. Then again in 1994. Then again in 2013. That 1993 was especially awesome. It became the first time in American history Americans had to ask the state for permission to exercise their constitutional RIGHT.

But hey now people. We can't judge the whole by the actions of a few. Cough.Cough. Except when it comes to 'gun violence'.

So Mr. Moore. Why is being a Islamophobe wrong,, but being a gunphobe right ?

Inquiring minds would like to know.

So Mr. Moore ?

How come we're not all gun owners ?

Other than the obvious fact if we were no one would go see your crap 'documentaries'.

Foot Notes:

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I'd like to reply but I don't know what the point of this is. Is it what Moore said about Trump or just a general hit piece?

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
He's 61 and he hasn't had a heart attack yet?

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Michael Moore.

Sounds like he's setting up a new movie just in time for the elections next year.

It's obvious the Hollywood/MSM connections are gearing up for a Left Wing onslaught.

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Based on posting history .... I'm gonna go with general hit piece.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

i like how he is resorting to name calling, were we not sposed to leave this kind of behavior on the playground at around age 12-13?

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
I'd like to reply but I don't know what the point of this is. Is it what Moore said about Trump or just a general hit piece?

1+

The Oscar-winning documentary filmmaker discusses his new film Where to Invade Next, gun violence in America, the Sandy Hook anniversary, and his anti-Trump campaign.

1+

“We Are All Muslim

= Trying to have it both ways.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DOCHOLIDAZE1

i like how he is resorting to name calling, were we not sposed to leave this kind of behavior on the playground at around age 12-13?

Tell Trump that.
But he got a little of his medicine and people aren't liking it. As it says in the OP, "EPIC hypocrisy!"

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

So did ya miss the whole 'gun violence' part ?

That is hypocrisy.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

#I'm not Muslin

MM is an idiot!

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
wasn't he busy collapsing behind his masses own event horizon or something?

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Its just the usual liberal hate piece..

Getting kind of mundane

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Its just the usual liberal hate piece..

Getting kind of mundane

Well tell them to stop using the word.

They are the clear antithesis of what the word means.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

In a recent press release, Michael Moore had a statement to make about the backlash again him.

He said, "Solo! Solo! Too Nakma Noya Solo! Poh N’wah dweepay? Han ma boo-kee, keelee ka-lya dooka. Wadja da boolya ra Moy Han, Mah kee cheezay. Hassatamooma koh kee malyaloongee."

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormbringer1701
wasn't he busy collapsing behind his masses own event horizon or something?

Wasn't it a divorce or something that showed the whole world how rich he was while making money off of bashing Capitalism?

Yea, hard to take anything this "hardened artery" says seriously....

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Don't like him.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

In a recent press release, Michael Moore had a statement to make about the backlash again him.

He said, "Solo! Solo! Too Nakma Noya Solo! Poh N’wah dweepay? Han ma boo-kee, keelee ka-lya dooka. Wadja da boolya ra Moy Han, Mah kee cheezay. Hassatamooma koh kee malyaloongee."

Can I borrow that?

link   

originally posted by: neo96

Thus, it was the perfect setting for Michael Moore’s latest stunt: Yesterday, the Oscar-winning documentary filmmaker/provocateur stood outside the tacky erection with a sign that read “We Are All Muslim.”

"The Tacky Erection"? Is that a new restaurant?

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Go on. Enjoy making fun of the fat boy you don't like all the while missing the topic. Oh, and don't forget to star those inane posts. Support must be shown. Pfft. Bwahahahahaha...... When you're ready to discuss the topic, as opposed to this insulting glad hand BS stuff, let me know.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join