It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Moore: I’m Coming for ‘Big Wuss’ Donald Trump

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

We are all Muslims now.

You were all Charlie in January...

What's good for the goose.
Eh Neo?

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Moore’s a good guy. A humanitarian who wants to see the downtrodden get a fair shake, what’s wrong with that?

He wants universal health insurance for all and a decent life for all--- typical “liberal” philosophy ---aw that’s so evil.

So he made some money…good for him---he earned it legally and fairly trying to perpetuate the Gospel of humanity.

Conservatives have become so brainwashed and jaded hating liberal causes and liberal’s generally—it’s become strident automatic hatred for people who care about other people.

No body’s perfect but to me a humanitarian is a good and decent thing to be

The beginning of cultivating humanity in ones heart.

Try it maybe you'll like it

edit on 17-12-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

We've literally had threads (plural) with headlines that literally read "don't call trump a racist" and "stop saying bad things about trump" (I paraphrased the second)...

These people are relentlessly obsessed with defending the big wig.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Okkaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy. He's a propagandist too. All he needed to say in Fahrenheit 911 he said in 10 minutes.... and then crapola. Seems like the perfect guy to take on Trump.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: kosmicjack
My thing is - WHY does he think anyone cares about his outrage? He's an immature SJW who shoves his agenda down everyone's throats. No different than Trump shoving his agenda down people's throats. Both just media whores. NEXT!

Quoted for truth. Not getting why people aren't seeing this. Wing blinders?

Are those similar to topic blinders that prevent any inconvenient or difficult to mitigate intertwining issues from being readily discussed?

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Is Moore running for office or something? The man is a tubby little whinge bag that makes films, he is not going to affect your day to day life. Trump on the other hand is trying to be the next president and what he says, no matter what you think of him, should be taken seriously. Old Trump might be calling the shots next year, scary thought. Comparing what Britney Spears says is just as relevant as what Moore says.
edit on 17-12-2015 by sosobad because: Me not spell so good

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
i can smell another fictional documentary coming.....standing by

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

My thing is - WHY does he think anyone cares about his outrage? He's an immature SJW who shoves his agenda down everyone's throats. No different than Trump shoving his agenda down people's throats. Both just media whores. NEXT!

Are those similar to topic blinders that prevent any inconvenient or difficult to mitigate intertwining issues from being readily discussed?

I inferred one thing but I don't assume. What do you mean?

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

We are all Muslims now.

Eh Neo?

French lesson time, Je suis = I am
Nous sommes = WE are

There's an extremely different concept between an individual saying "I am Charlie" to personally support a cause and a bloviating jackass arbitrarily suthorizing himself to speak for us all by saying "We are all Muslims now."

Je ne suis Muslim

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Okkaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy. He's a propagandist too. All he needed to say in Fahrenheit 911 he said in 10 minutes.... and then crapola. Seems like the perfect guy to take on Trump.

Nobody can take on Trump. His strength is in his 40 percent polling in the GOP world...he is basking in that dark light...

Moore will just be another detractor amongst the numerous—he’ll have to get in a long line.

Trumps fate is in the hands of that 40 percent.

Only they can bring down Trump

They are his master

He is their slave

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

We are all Muslims now.

Eh Neo?

Charlie eh ?

A people unified in the firm belief of the FREEDOM OF Speech.

Yeah, lot different.

But Moore, and his kindred just love to 'preach' how secular we all are.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

How did he arbitrarily authorize himself to speak for all of us?

He is an individual doing what he feels is right to personally support a cause.
edit on 17-12-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Right!

First amendment guarantees the State can't infringe the rights of a person to practice their religion.

Moore says NOOOOO! Don't you dare.

Second amendment guarantees the STATE can't infringe the RIGHT to keep, and bear Arms.

More saysin YES WE CAN.

Intertwining issues

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Do you really believe that? Trump's numbers will fall when others leave the race and throw their support behind, "Not Trump". He's merely a distraction. Hillary's a shoe in. I said it last year and I'll stick by it. Clinton vs Bush. Ya'll will be played. I'm not laughing at you guys at all. They have all the cards.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Just trying to figure out what the hell "wing blinders" are and if they're similar to the type of blinders some people want topic participants to strap on to prevent the topic from digging any deeper than is conveniently deflectible.

I understand the relationship between the thread title and the topic perfectly... Micheal Moore, the champion of making crappy mockumentaries aimed at removal of specific Rights and privileges from groups he politically disagrees with, has the balls to call out Donald Trump for assailing the presumed "rights" of a group which isn't even US citizen or on US soil, thus meaning there aren't even any rights to assail. No foreign individual or group has any enumerated right to enter the United States of America if the US authorities deem them undesirable or unwanted in this nation... that's a damned Constitutional and Supreme Court fact. Conversely, Moore has been very vocal about his desire to infringe on American's ENUMERATED, cut into stone tablets RIGHTS to own firearms as well as our RIGHT to legally make as much money as we are able to bust our ass for... that, my friend, is hypocrisy.

The jokes in the thread, well... c'mon man, it's Micheal Moore. The product of a late night tryst between John Madden and Shamu. They really write themselves and laughter is always a positive, ya?

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

I said the same thing but the Trump phenomenon came upon us and the GOP inner anger with the usual way is giving him his 40 percent hammer.

They don’t even see that he’s not a real conservative on economic issues

Trump represents what they perceive as change

He is their avenging daemon

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Moore won’t touch Trump. He’s too civil.

Trump can only be taken down by somebody nastier than him.

When Bush tries it he looks like Joe Frazier trying to verbal joust with Muhammad Ali in his hey day.

I tell you, what empowers Trump is his 40 percent. He is a 40 percenter…that’s his religion...the legs under him.

If anybody can insult Trump or take him on and diminish his 40 percent then they will be the one who has slain the dragon

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

1980 Reagan vs Bush GOP primaries. We're seeing it repeated. Bush won Iowa by a narrow margin, just as Cruz will likely win Iowa next month. Following that, Reagan tracked identically to his national polls and slaughtered Bush. The GOP brass picked Bush to run with Reagan, trying to make sure no disgruntled hawks jumped ship. I predict the same happens now, Trump/Cruz 2016 means the GOP keeps both the cult of personality followers and evangelicals happy with the ticket.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
For it is they (the 40 percent mob) that gives power to the beast!

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

So you're suggesting Dick Cheney should pull his sneer out of mothballs and run?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join