It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus's WWIII Prophecy and events leading up to it, as seen and explained by experts in 1979

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: 123143

Sounds good to me... We all know it's upon us.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: LSU0408
a reply to: SeaWorthy

What do you make of the two powers that unite at the Arctic Pole?

Quatrain:
When those of the arctic pole shall be united together, there shall be in the East, great fear and trembling. One shall be newly elected that shall bear the brunt. Roads in Constantinople shall be dyed in barbarian blood.

Those of the Arctic Pole can only mean Russia and the US, as we see here at the Bering Strait. The two continents are at their closest point in the Arctic Circle. Alaska, part of the US, and Russia. And he goes on to say, "In the East, great fear and trembling" so he's suggesting here that these two Northern powers will unite against the East. And there's a further quatrain to support this.

The Arctic Council is a high-level intergovernmental forum that addresses issues faced by the Arctic governments and the indigenous people of the Arctic. It has eight member countries: Canada, Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, Russia, Sweden, and the United States.

When those of the arctic pole shall be united together, there shall be in the East, great fear and trembling.

This makes me think of the Icelanders agreeing to reject Austerity and jail their bankers.
www.commondreams.org...

Of those eight countries you mentioned, who are the two most powerful?

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

Thanks. It took a little while to listen and pause the last 10 minutes of the documentary and write it down. A lot of prophecies are pointing to Muslims and their war they will wage on the West. You're correct, it's all unfolding. Think about what would happen if Yellowstone erupts. I can't remember where I read about it, but I've read that its time is coming.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: flammadraco

You bet... That's what made this so interesting. A 36 year old documentary that mentions USA's "far fetched" alliance with Russia, whom we were in the middle of a Cold War with at the time they picked that quatrain out. The video quality and the narrator's voice almost puts me to sleep because I can remember watching things like that in grade school in the 80's and being extremely tired and uninterested. Now I'd give anything to go back for just a day.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: itsallmaya

Excellent catch! I completely forgot about that. Very very good point. And very interesting.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

I-18

Through the negligence and discord of France
An opening will be given to the followers of Mohammed. p. 409
The earth and sea of the north of Italy will be blood-soaked,
The harbor of Marseilles will be filled with ships and sa

www.sacred-texts.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

What do you make of the two powers that unite at the Arctic Pole?

Quatrain:
When those of the arctic pole shall be united together, there shall be in the East, great fear and trembling. One shall be newly elected that shall bear the brunt. Roads in Constantinople shall be dyed in barbarian blood.

Those of the Arctic Pole can only mean Russia and the US, as we see here at the Bering Strait. The two continents are at their closest point in the Arctic Circle. Alaska, part of the US, and Russia. And he goes on to say, "In the East, great fear and trembling" so he's suggesting here that these two Northern powers will unite against the East. And there's a further quatrain to support this.

The Arctic Council is a high-level intergovernmental forum that addresses issues faced by the Arctic governments and the indigenous people of the Arctic. It has eight member countries: Canada, Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, Russia, Sweden, and the United States.

When those of the arctic pole shall be united together, there shall be in the East, great fear and trembling.

This makes me think of the Icelanders agreeing to reject Austerity and jail their bankers.
www.commondreams.org...

Of those eight countries you mentioned, who are the two most powerful?

I don't see it as needing strength, it could refer to this unique financial situation and what it leads to.
You didn't put the numbers. Century 6 - Quatrain 21
When those of the arctic pole are united together,
In the East great dread and fear:
Newly elected, supporting the great trembling,
Rhodes, Byzantium with Barbarian blood stained.

Another interesting interpretation

When those of the Arctic pole are united,
In the East will be great fear and dread.
A new man elected, supported
by le grand tremble,
Rhodes and Byzantium will be stained
with barbarian blood. (VI/21, p. 257)
“Le grand tremble” may mean “the great one who trembles”; as I write, some people in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area are sealing shut their front-door mail slots for fear of anthrax. A friend whose native language is French offers the translation “the earthquake,” but I’m not sure whether that helps here. Rhodes (ancient Greek for “rose bush or tree” [the rose is the U.S. flower]) is the largest island in the Aegean, and Byzantium is an ancient name for the empire whose capital was Istanbul (Constantinople).

www.extremelysmart.com...

Another interesting one is seeing it as in the past. I can't see Russia and the US today as it was when US President Ronald Reagan and Soviet President Mikhail Gorbachev and the signing of the INF Treaty in December 1987 this fits well.

Line 1 seems to indicate Russia and the United States as "those of the arctic pole" since both powers hold territory in the far north that nearly joins. If they are "united" then they cannot be at war. Thus, it would appear that a "false peace" will continue between Russia and the US until at least November 2000.

Then again, it may not be so "false" after all. It could well be that the two great powers will have a common enemy to ally against. This may set back aspirations on the part of Moscow to regain Eastern and Central Europe by force for several years.

Then again, after having been united ("unis enemble") for the last thirteen years (since the first "successful" summit between US President Ronald Reagan and Soviet President Mikhail Gorbachev and the signing of the INF Treaty in December 1987), it may be November 2000 when the two will go to war with each other in "the Orient."

For Nostradamus "the Orient" was merely another way of saying "East." From his perspective in the 16th century the East was not only Asia and the Middle East, but also Eastern Europe. Thus, we cannot be certain if the great fear and dread is a war in the Pacific, the Middle East, or the Balkans (or possibly all three).

The "great trembling" could be a clue linking the identity of the nation electing the new leader to another phenomenon. November (the US election) may not be far from the great earthquake of the sixth seal prophesied by Edgar Cayce and the Book of Revelation. My calculations, thus far, indicate this will happen in March/April 2001. The temblor of line 3 is likely to be a terrifying precursor that will occur in November. Alternatively, the "great trembling" could simply be describing a fearful population in America at the time of the election.

Line 4 is yet another warning to Turkey and Greece that more superquakes may be on the way. On the other hand it could also be describing conditions of warfare in both countries wherein a great deal of Moslem blood is shed (for Nostradamus and his contemporaries the term "barbarian" was usually applied to non-Christian peoples living in Eastern Europe, North Africa, and the Middle East).

www.newprophecy.net...

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
perhaps the info subject to analysis needs to be better understood: for example

...Quatrain:
The sky will burn at 45 degrees.
Fire approaches the great new city.
Immediately a huge scattered flame leaps up.

the 45 degrees is not required to be the 45th degree of latitude

Nostradamus was well familiar with Astrology parlance... the 45 degrees might instead be the particular angle of some 'target city' from the location of M Nostradanus's scrying & Astrology reading from his residence in the South of France near the Mediteranian Coast

[(born December 14, 1503, Saint-Rémy, France—
died July 1/2, 1566, Salon)], both towns lie situated in the Provence region of south-east France:
The city of Salon-de-Provence is a big french city located south east of France. The city of Salon-de-Provence is located in the department of Bouches-du-Rhône of the french region Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur. The city of Salon-de-Provence is located in the township of Salon-de-Provence part of the district of Aix-en-Provence. The area code for Salon-de-Provence is 13103 (also known as code INSEE), and the Salon-de-Provence zip code is 13300.

Geography and map of Salon-de-Provence :
The altitude of the city hall of Salon-de-Provence is approximately 82 meters. The Salon-de-Provence surface is 70.30 km ². The latitude and longitude of Salon-de-Provence are 43.642 degrees North and 5.096 degrees East.

note that 'Salon-de-Provence' the city/town lived in by Nostradamus was itself located in the future devised gridwork of all lands at 43.6 degrees... so to Nostradamus the Quatrain line "The Sky will burn at 45 degrees...' was quite literally just at the viewers' horizon

If one were to apply due North as Zero-Point then 45 degrees 'direction' from Salon France would be somewhere in the well traveled portions of the Atlantic Ocean and not so too far off from the west coast of the lands of the UK

I am hard pressed to say the ~Sky burning at 45 degrees~ is referencing the 45th Latitude, thus inferring that NYC being somewhat near the 5th latitude is also the identity of the foretold 'new-city'...

I am trying to remember that in the Bible there will come a New Jerusalem... a whole New-City to alight upon the Earth according to prophecy...
the Nostradamus New-City which is associated with a fire-in-the-sky at 45 degrees might just mean the future Jerusalem that is not trodden from Gentiles...instead of the centuries later NYC in the USA of 50 States

~~~~ just thinking out loud, thanks

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Or New London?

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Psh, your facts are no good here! Your next post better be filled with nothing but poorly thought-out suppositions which relies heavily on the ramblings of a senile old man from the 15th century!

Get out of here with your sense-making!

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Great read in the link you posted. I found this interesting...

There will take place in the month of October a great translation made so that the earth will seem to lose the weight of its natural motion in an abyss of endless darkness. There will be premonitory
signs in the spring, and there will be extreme changes, overthrows of kingdoms, and earthquakes."

"In the last period all the Christian kingdoms, and those of the infidels, will be shaken for twenty-five years. The wars and battles will be more injurious. Towns, cities, castles, and other buildings will be burned, laid waste, and destroyed, with great bloodshed of vestals, violation of wives and widows, and children at the breast dashed and broken against the walls of the towns. Satan, the prince infernal, will commit so many evils that nearly the whole world will be afflicted and desolated.

"After this has endured for a certain length of time, Saturn will almost renew his cycle (twenty-nine years), but God the Creator will bring an age of gold. He will heed the affliction of His people, and He will bind Satan and throw him into the abyss. Then shall begin between God and man a universal peace, and Satan will be bound for a thousand years. Then the cycle will return in grand power, Satan will be once more unbound against the Church."

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Also very interesting... It's good to put all of these together as we can find a way to figure things out together on ATS. My OP was me stopping and starting the last 10 minutes of the documentary and writing it down as best I could understand the low quality. On your link above this post, you can hold Control and press F to find whatever word you're looking for which makes keywords easy to browse and find.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSensible

Psh, your facts are no good here! Your next post better be filled with nothing but poorly thought-out suppositions which relies heavily on the ramblings of a senile old man from the 15th century!

Get out of here with your sense-making!

He's from the 16th century. For a senile man, he had some fairly accurate foretelling that still stands strong as our today fulfills his prophecies of tomorrow. Just putting that out there.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

That's some great thinking. Keep it up.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diisenchanted

Curious as to where you came up with October 7, 2001 I'm assuming that is when Bush declared the war on terror.

Seems to me the date should be August 23, 1996 the day terror declared war on the U.S.

link

Or why not the 1993 WTC bombing by Al-Qaeda? en.wikipedia.org...
That was the 1st major Al-Qaeda terrorist attack on US soil.
edit on 19-12-2015 by starborn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
In our most recent news, PUTIN loves Trump. This is a 1-2 days news from my country link

I suppose you move to elections soon.

Also I am impressed with the intrigues Putin versus Erdogan have. In a today article Putin apologizes from turkish citizens, he says "it is not your fault, but your government $#%@$# with us". But at the same time he says for Erdogan : Not everything is permanent under the SUN.

its interesting because, turkey represents along with many other countries, the moon. The SUN as a symbol represents Father and his son Apollo and the light forces. I found it very romantic for Putin to say that. Only if he means, the SUN desides what to come... link
edit on 19-12-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Well, its like this, when enough believes in something, it eventually happens.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ploutonas
In our most recent news, PUTIN loves Trump. This is a 1-2 days news from my country link

I suppose you move to elections soon.

Also I am impressed with the intrigues Putin versus Erdogan have. In a today article Putin apologizes from turkish citizens, he says "it is not your fault, but your government $#%@$# with us". But at the same time he says for Erdogan : Not everything is permanent under the SUN.

its interesting because, turkey represents along with many other countries, the moon. The SUN as a symbol represents Father and his son Apollo and the light forces. I found it very romantic for Putin to say that. Only if he means, the SUN desides what to come... link

So our world leaders are going into to the world of mythology? Nice, and they also have nukes?

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Anansi

all relligions are based in ancient gods. And gods are not myths, it is just stories from mouth to mouth that ended be Myths and the definition of myth comes from a true story.

even the mongolish god is a myth, in all myths. What makes him more real. (the moon symbol).
edit on 19-12-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

The celestial bodies are real, when we picture them as human deitys, well they become some what wrong.. All religions are based on observations of either nature or the night sky.. Thank you

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join