It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus's WWIII Prophecy and events leading up to it, as seen and explained by experts in 1979

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Anansi

Its a bit deeper than you read or think. If my people in ancient years thought that planet Jupiter is Father Zeus, they wouldnt give him a name from a plant of the earth. Or the planet Saturn that is actually Kronos, they wouldnt give him that name, that actually represents the density of time.

but something more like relevant of that celestial body looks. All ancient gods have faces and background, new religions are using all the ancient titles, excluding the original names and expecting the unknown. I give you these examples because nostradamus refers to satan and the rings of saturn, its actually the same thing (seth in egypt, sabaoth in jewish, saturn in latin, Kronos in my country, Sat in Babylon and Satan in christianity).

its actually the vise verse, the celestial bodies took the names of the ancient gods. The ancients did that to code the history in that bodies, so we can understand one day. An example is the moon the saturn - Iapetus, is actually the father of seth or saturn, who also did took part in the creation of some human races. Iapetides.
edit on 19-12-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

Oooh we going into ancient stuff of the past, My people worshipped the Navagraha, and everything in nature was a god.
The Sun is always a human deity on this little blue speck of dust, any present emperor could probably verify that.. Our celestial bodies also made a calender, the went round and round and round, and around one celestial body called the primus motor, guess which planet

So we going into ancient things of the past, well my ancestry has been around for very loooooooong time.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Ooh you are a greek, listen i can give you an advice, only thing useful coming out from there was, three wise men. The rest, well a dumpster.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Same story repeated, same seven celestial bodies, nothing new. Greeks werent the first.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Anansi

The celestial bodies are real, when we picture them as human deitys, well they become some what wrong.. All religions are based on observations of either nature or the night sky.. Thank you

you see things like a pagan materialist, but that is your culture and we didnt have 7 planets in our records, but 12 plus the sun. *13.

Aphrodite, Arhs, Ploutonas, Ermhs, Kronos, Dias, Hfaistos, Faethon, Oyranos, Poseidon, GA(earth), Sun and words for Nemesis. Two of them have been destroyed in the past. 1 exploded and 1 sucked into the Sun (Hfaistos and Faethon). We never considered the moon as part of our solar system, so this is not included.

And there is a myth about Faethon who loved to play allot and he start running like crazy and Zeus with a thunder hit him and killed him. This story is about the planet, we know that.

And I would suggest you if you call your self a pagan, you must learn what paganism is about, its not a relligion, but the love and bond you have with the rock you stand, to protect it... Its like protect your house, or else it will fall in your head. It doesnt mean, sexual activities and crazy beliefs. So I believe you misstranslated stuff, before you even start using paganism.

So here is a question, its about Nostradamus, he says : After this war shall have lasted a good while, there should be a renewed reign of Saturn and a golden age. God the Creator shall say, hearing the affliction of his people. Satan shall be tied and beaten and put into the bottom of the deep, and here shall begin an age of universal peace.

Trying to understand that paragraph. I am trying to understand if Nostradamus trying to manipulate humans by presenting the old thing as a new thing. Because saturn and satan as entities are the same. He writes about universal peace, so my speculation is, when he refers to Saturn, he means the actual celestial body and a new song/vibration from Saturn rings. Because the solar system is shut according to our thing, In order to shield inside all the rebels, so the rebels must be removed.

Does Nostradamus speaks about the moon at all? Destruction of it or removal?

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Pagan materialist?

Two of them have been destroyed in the past. 1 exploded and 1 sucked into the Sun (Hfaistos and Faethon).

Wow, you know what we had about well, 8000BC and before. We had two Gods called well, you know them as santa and the grinch, ( ill make it easier for you to relate ) They fought on the solstices, making a wonderful calender of seasons. Saturn, ooh you know him as Cronus and his giant penis ( An obelisk, (look up in the night sky, Saturn is fixated, makes a great calender) )

You portray gods of nature and forget the celestial gods, you worship what keeps you alive

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

After this war shall have lasted a good while, there should be a renewed reign of Saturn and a golden age. God the Creator shall say, hearing the affliction of his people. Satan shall be tied and beaten and put into the bottom of the deep, and here shall begin an age of universal peace.

I know the answer to this, comes with being from a culture older than the greek one..

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Take a guess why the Northern countries lacks of obelisks,

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

you make so many comments that you could type in one, but honestly I dont understand you. And dont confuse roman empire with Julian and the 12 gods of Olympus with us. en.wikipedia.org... are allover the place.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Use Astronomy, science and mythology, the axis of this planet shows different aspects of the night sky.. In the north we built monuments like the stonehenge predicting seasons for harvest, hunt and gathering, called the four seasons..
We had a fixated point called the Northern star, its an extension of the axis in the northern direction towards the night sky. Those closer to the equator had a celestial body instead of the northern star that worked in the same way, you greeks calls him cronus..
While you dwelled in the ages of man, we stayed with our culture and lived in balance, even till today.. We are left alone cause many of us in the north knows the but foremost understands the truth and we choose not to interfere in your imagination and playground.. When empires falls and new rises, we will still be here as we were many many thousands of years ago..

When you can call yourself humans, we will open the door to the other side..

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Stonehenge is a fraud, russian intelligence posted info about it, today if you visit England there is no much thing to see, its a round-about street, as for your claim, ALL ancient temples, not only obelisks pointing into specific stars. And all temples creating a kind of triangles all around the earth.

You speak about your country beliefs about the progression of soul and stuff? Gnostics called your beliefs as part of a soul trap, a manipulation from fallen gods, things to avoid. And you can see through history, other peoples history and knowledge got destroyed and targeted by others, not yours and thats for a reason.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   

How does stonehenge become a fraud? when its used for rituals thats dated back 1000BC? Name an ancient temple, and ill tell you about a really nice calender and a celestial body.

Wow, you greeks, listen you werent the birth of anything.. you had a tale of three wise men, nothing else..

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

take it, but lets keep on topic, if you have to say something about nostradamus

link

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Progression about soul and stuff? No... Knowledge has always been there, it never changed.. You just choose to make your own assumptions instead of looking at how reality works.. Those books, you dont need them.. The bible holds the only truth, and im not even religious.. Difference is i can read it for what its for, while you cant..
The rest of the books is human imagination, wonderful stories..

We are left alone cause of one reason, we teach one another to be humans, you are animals..

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ploutonas

take it, but lets keep on topic, if you have to say something about nostradamus

link

I have a book from 1892 with nostradamus, and i can tell you.. Well no one is a fortune teller.. You just make the # happens to his favour.. And people like you believe it

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
so you are a christian Hindu. And you believe in bible only... intriguing. (I assume you are a Hindu because of that : Navagraha )

I dont believe in prophecies, prophecies are plans who were given to be promoted as prophecies, geopolitical plans and through them the religions, who maintain the fear into humans. To make them accept the fate "they crafted". So I always search for technical prophecies, its my pleasure and hobby to understand the plans behind them

what can you tell me about bible. The truth of bible. I also have a book from the 15-16th century speaking about dragonians and giants and guess what, its not mythological but historical instead.

As for Nostradamus, I cannot dismiss him that he truly got this messages in his head or he saw visions, mind control is an ancient technique and is been used greatly in ancient years to cause wars. And if you dont believe in Nostradamus what made you read this topic.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

what you can tell me about bible. The truth of bible...

Its your journey, not mine.. All i can say, the bible holds the truth..

For us in the north, well parts of it..

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   

so you try to combine Hindu with bible (life journeys, destiny and stuff). But you dont believe in Nostradamus and there is nothing you can tell me about the truths of bible. Tell me what you've learned in your journey.

Do you believe in the mark of the beast? The falling comet? The races/nations will come out from within earth?

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Your journey, the answers black and white wont give you anything.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join