It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is not the radical jihadists I fear. It is the Radical Right.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Wow...

You do realize that most of those attacks aren't right-wing, Christian motivated or terrorist motivated at all? Half those attacks are, and I hate to say it this way, simply murders (and I don't say it lightly, murder is atrocious)... which is absolutely against anything Christian.

It would be like I added every gang-motivated murder as a left-wing attack. It wouldn't make sense...

A lone, psychotic gunman, however motivated does not equate a classic act of terrorism. I doubt I need to explain how a terrorist attack is planned out, motivated and clearly made to terrorize. NOT some deranged killer rambling patriotic, anti-patriotic, or anti-religious, or even pro-religious remarks.

Your facts do not add up at all by the definition of organized terrorism.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=20156849]ElectricFeel[/post) Looks like the Muslum in the White House Propaganda has worked on you. What Trump was saying is when parents are in the same residence with pipe bombs of their children they should be treated as cohorts. This post looks like talking points of the left. Take a Syrian muslum in to your home for 90 days and let us know how it works out. "A non existent threat" ? Totally Brainwashed dude.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: theonenonlyone

originally posted by: madenusa
The proof is all right before our very eyes patriots.
Many of these refugees are ruthless jihads.
Are we willing risk the safety of our citizens, our children and families to help these people?
I for one am not.

Look, they got the $h*t end of the stick but someone had to get it.
It’s one thing to be compassionate, but it’s another to be stupid.
I say leave them in their own countries. We WILL rescue them in the end.
As soon as we get a president who is willing to wipe this ISIS scum off the face of the planet their problems will be solved.

Of course, I don’t know how well vegetables will grow in NUCLEAR CONTAMINATED SAND but we’ll see.
Maybe they’ll grow twice as fast and we can solve their hunger problem at the same time.

Proof please, you are making the claim most of refugees are jihadist.

Your plan to nuke entire country for the radicals is idiotic and that is putting it nicely.
report has just come out
The Prime Minister has come under under fire after the International Development Committee, which is investigating the Syrian refugee crisis, received evidence that ISIS and other Islamic extremist groups were running the camps within the war-torn country, but also in Lebanon and Jordan where the majority of the 20,000 heading for the UK are currently based

the director of a Christian relief agency working in Jordan as saying: “The Muslim gangs come as refugees, but they have their agendas.”

“They’re like a mafia. People are even killed inside the camps, and the refugees are afraid to say if they saw somebody get killed. If you ask them, they’ll say, ‘I don’t know, I was asleep’.” the California shooting was a drill with a few patsies........we are surrounded

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408
a reply to: ElectricFeel

If you knew your family members would be killed for your actions, would you commit the crime?

1) If a mass shooter/terrorist will commit his atrocities I highly doubt his moral compass in protecting his/her family's

2) killing/imprisoning innocent family is not only amoral but unconstitutional.

The fact you support such a idea raises questions for me about your own moral compass.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Indigo5

By "TRUTH" do you mean the opposite? Or are you absurdly suggesting no one is demonizing Muslims right now?

They only people throwing a fit about it are the ones that GO AROUND demonizing other groups of people.

Rich folks. aka the 1%.Bankers,Monsanto,Fat cat CEO's, Republicans are 'flat earthers', and the list goes on.

In short.

Critics of the 'radical right wing' have EXACTLY ZERO ROOM to talk.

Maybe bankers and mega corporations like Monsanto should stop doing things to get demonised in the first place?

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   
its not just the radical right its the radical left as well the battle between the 2 is scary

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
You got that right! Liberals have a disconnect between "Cause" and "Effect" I'll take right wingers any day over left wing radicals.
a reply to: Metallicus

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheOracleEnlightenment
its not just the radical right its the radical left as well the battle between the 2 is scary
Scary that's putting it lightly THIS IS ALL SPECULATION BUT NEEDS TO BE SEENwww.americasfreedomfighters.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join