It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is not the radical jihadists I fear. It is the Radical Right.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: stuthealien
i just watched it and he never actually said kill them he was more deport the familys but i see the discredit everything he says is in full swing

Nope...You conflated two different crazy trump policies...

"When you get these terrorists, you have to take out their families," Trump said on Fox News. "They care about their lives, don't kid yourselves."

www.reuters.com...

"When you get these terrorists, you have to take out their families," he repeated. "They care about their lives, don't kid yourselves. But they say they don't care about their lives. You have to take out their families."

www.businessinsider.com...

And understanding that some peoples world view is resilient to the written word..here is the audio of him saying it.

edit on 16-12-2015 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: theonenonlyone

originally posted by: ketsuko

1.) Americans have a right to be armed.

Many mass shootings by other Americans but no call for action. Not considered an epidemic of gun violence.

2.) There is no similar right for us to take in anyone and everyone.

One mass shooting by American guy (happens to be Muslim) who went on rampage but he somehow speaks (to some people) for all Muslims and refugees and a call for action. Somehow proves an epidemic of Muslim violence in America.

Yeah still an ridiculous responses to both.

Because it's not an "epidemic." Statistics show there are fewer deaths by gun now than there were when the Assault Weapons ban was instituted.

And unless you are being obtuse, plenty of people call for action, and many more tell them to stuff it.

One Muslim ... you are ignoring Paris (twice), Ft. Hood, Chattanooga, Mumbai, the mall in Kenya, and other such instances around the world. It's not just the SB killers we are thinking about.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

a reply to: Indigo5

... but a hostile people, and must make old and young, rich and poor, feel the hard hand of war ...

Yep, making people feel the hard hand of war isn't about targeting them ...

Having your food supply lines cut off and having your infrastructure destroyed is what that means. That is quite a bit different than troops going from door to door, dragging women and children out into the street and executing them.

That is more or less what ISIS tends to do to those they target.

No...the precise opposite. They look to preserve infrastructure and food sources. They intend to occupy and ideally profit...thus oil wells, roads and food supplies, electricity and power are all critical.

ISIS employs the exact opposite of scorched earth tactics..

And scorched earth (destroying infrastructure and food supplies) is nothing akin to droning the families associated with enemies.

Nothing personal...seriously...but complete analogy fail.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Will the right be even Left? Or is the Left that right? Who will be Left when their right?

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Threatening the lives of jihadist families will accomplish nothing. These scum launch missiles from school yards and hospitals hoping we wont retaliate and accuse us of murdering women and children if we do. They know the risk and they choose to hide behind women and children.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricFeel

Haha yes please everyone keep drawing lines from Americans to wackos from overseas, it's so comparing apples to apples. There's no difference from Americans and the rest of the world. A right wing jihadi is just like a right wing American, so similar.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
If people like Trump can get their way, I have no doubt there is strong potential to make people like Mao, Stalin and Hitler look like wimpy softies regarding "cleansings" of people.

There is a point when rhetoric and desire go too far, and cross over to the Demonic category. One surefire way to do it is to be even less picky & more thorough about who you kill off than your enemy.

Less picky? Like when Obama himself using drones to target suspected terrorists kills hundreds and now in the thousands, women and children, and then finds the suspect wasn't there? and then keeps that same procedure going while bragging he is getting good at it?
How demonic would you say that is? Can you hear the other demons laughing like he can?

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   

They seek to terrorize by targeting the civilian population.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

If people like Trump can get their way, I have no doubt there is strong potential to make people like Mao, Stalin and Hitler look like wimpy softies regarding "cleansings" of people.

There is a point when rhetoric and desire go too far, and cross over to the Demonic category. One surefire way to do it is to be even less picky & more thorough about who you kill off than your enemy.

Less picky? Like when Obama himself using drones to target suspected terrorists kills hundreds and now in the thousands, women and children, and then finds the suspect wasn't there? and then keeps that same procedure going while bragging he is getting good at it?
How demonic would you say that is? Can you hear the other demons laughing like he can?

That's a red herring argument. It completely distracts from the original point.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

No, it makes the same exact point he was trying to make, except his hypocrisy got in the way. Everything people are saying about Trump in order to condemn him, do not see that their own hero buffoon has been employing many of the same methods they are now claiming to despise and abhor.
A side effect of hypocrisy is blindness to those you approve of or accept. Deal with it.

PS. Before you can eliminate the right and left illusion, you have to see your own hypocrisy first, and come to terms that it is all that the right and left is, two different shades of WRONG.
edit on 16-12-2015 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
This whole left vs. right nonsense plays right into tptb hands. Keep feeding it. You losers are too dumb to recognize the deliberate divisiveness that's spawned from liberal vs. conservative vs. democrat vs. republican vs. PC vs. non-PC...

By all means continue! Screw the "other side"!!!

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   

They seek to terrorize by targeting the civilian population.

LOL...you have been defending your crazy analogy so blindly you forgot what you were arguing?

In this case YES, you win...I agree with you...Both Trump and ISIS seek to terrorize civilian populations.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Because it's not an "epidemic." Statistics show there are fewer deaths by gun now than there were when the Assault Weapons ban was instituted.

And unless you are being obtuse, plenty of people call for action, and many more tell them to stuff it.

One Muslim ... you are ignoring Paris (twice), Ft. Hood, Chattanooga, Mumbai, the mall in Kenya, and other such instances around the world. It's not just the SB killers we are thinking about.

Why bring other countries into the conversation when discussing what is happening in America?

US mass shootings in 2015: 'The sky is not falling'

There have been 22 mass shootings in 2015 in which four or more victims were killed, slightly above average for the past 15 years

Focusing on the widely accepted FBI definition – an incident in which four or more victims are shot and killed – there have been 22 mass shootings this year, according to a Monitor analysis of two crowdsourced databases that rely on news reports.
In these 22 incidents – which averaged about one every 16 days – 133 people were killed and 52 were wounded. The shooters were usually white men acting alone, and they typically were motivated by personal disputes, rather than politics or ideology

This year was unusual in that two of the public mass shootings were committed by three apparently radicalized Islamic extremists.

So 9.09% percent of this year were radicals and they somehow take precedent over the others?

So 22 is not considered an epidemic but normal?
edit on 16-12-2015 by theonenonlyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

No, it makes the same exact point he was trying to make, except his hypocrisy got in the way. Everything people are saying about Trump in order to condemn him, do not see that their own hero buffoon has been employing many of the same methods they are now claiming to despise and abhor.
A side effect of hypocrisy is blindness to those you approve of or accept. Deal with it.

PS. Before you can eliminate the right and left illusion, you have to see your own hypocrisy first, and come to terms that it is all that the right and left is, two different shades of WRONG.

Is their original point valid?

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
It is not the radical jihadist I fear. It's the radical left...

Yale students vote to repeal 1st amendment

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   

I entertained a theory of my own and I will throw it out there.

What if the financial elite know that everything is going to come unravelled soon? Climate change, overpopulation, economic collapse, whatever you chose. They realize that at some point they will lose control over the masses, unless something drastic is done. So they create hysteria over a terrorism threat, in order to install a total police state, guaranteeing they will execute absolute control over the people. As things get worse, and civil unrest begins, they can label anyone they feel is a threat to their power as a threat and use the expanded police powers to "deal with them". So they let one of their own, Trump, a member of the 1 percent play on all the fears and hatreds an bigotry to ride a populist wave to power. Then totalitarian fascism. Just a thought and I hope its not the case, but I guess time will tell.
edit on 16-12-2015 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

Or the elite take flight and head to Mars.

Source

Newsweek put out an article this week claiming that the new commercial space projects by billionaires like Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos are actually about an escape hatch for the wealthy elite one percent who plan to escape to Mars and leave the rest of us “to suffer on a dying, warring planet.”

(post by visitedbythem removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   

I fear anyone who's content to only fight battles by posting inflammatory rhetoric online.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Here's my opinion: i think you're barking mad. That's not what Trumps doing. The whole Muslim thing you talked about has nothing to do with Auschwitz. And comparing it to Auschwitz is really demeaning, don't you think? I do. I don't think that was an appropriate comparison. All you're doing is being inflammatory. If you have a problem with presidential race rhetoric on the campaign trail pre-iowa caucus/new hampshire--then you really need to get a clue and calm yourself down. My goodness.

Political Illiteracy. Political Illiteracy EVERYWHERE.

edit on 17-12-2015 by rukia because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join