It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is not the radical jihadists I fear. It is the Radical Right.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

You should know better than most...

When you give the government something, you usually NEVER get it back.

And do you have any kind of time frame on when this "problem" will be "fixed"? Is this a case of, "well we don't really know...it all depends on if the Democrats will agree to our terms, so pretty much indefinite I suppose..."

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

All right then.

Just exactly whom do you think the Constitution was written for?

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Just as I thought...

Only proves how deep a state of denial some people are still in about the malfeasance of which TPTB are capable.

When you argue with reality, you lose - but only 100% of the time. ~ Byron Katie

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricFeel

Fear and hate is what they all strive for, don't give 'em that. Just be mindful, stay vigilant and deconstruct the disinfo.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It was written for the people of the United States. But I added an important caveat in an earlier statement to include "the spirit".

The spirit is what was also included in the Declaration of Independence and in it it says that all men are created equal.

In the end, the declaration and constitution was written for all people.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I keep hearing TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP. I can see that none of you are wathcing the other GOP candidates nor the debates because almost all of them are calling for the same thing. Trump used emotion and it got a rise out of everyone and then people who are smart took a closer look. The sheep are simply calling him a racist Hitler. Kind of like Hands up Don't shoot. PEople are still saying this garbage and promoting it but it NEVER happened.

LOL FTW OMG
:ch eers:

edit on 12pm31pmf0000002015-12-16T13:38:57-06:000157 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
I keep hearing TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP. I can see that none of you are wathcing the other GOP candidates nor the debates because almost all of them are calling for the same thing. Trump used emotion and it got a rise out of everyone and then people who are smart took a closer look. The sheep are simply calling him a racist Hitler. Kind of like Hands up Don't shoot. PEople are still saying this garbage and promoting it but it NEVER happened.

LOL FTW OMG
:ch eers:

I've been watching ALL the Republican candidates and can easily see that they are all calling for the same thing. Just different levels of intolerance is all. It's so funny watching anti-Trump conservatives look baffled as to where Trump came from. It's clearly obvious to anyone paying attention where Trump came from. This is why I'd even vote for Hillary over a republican candidate.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

Just as I thought...

Only proves how deep a state of denial some people are still in about the malfeasance of which TPTB are capable.

When you argue with reality, you lose - but only 100% of the time. ~ Byron Katie

So you don't have any info on the grand Illuminati Bacon conspiracy?

Just as I thought.

Forgive me if I don't fret over the "TPTB" taking over my mind to divert my attention from "the truth".

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Good grief all it takes is a moratorium on travel from the middle east until the process is FIXED.

You mean like how everyone was freaking over Ebola and that a ban on travel to and from Ebola infected countries in northern Africa was proposed?...That's still going on btw and yet no one in the U.S has been infected. We brought a few people over here for treatment but they were quarantined almost immediately.

The reason I bring this up is because I consider radical Islam synonymous with a disease, a disease of the mind. Even if you were to ban travel from these Islamic countries, that is not going to have an effect either way..Nor is it going to effect the Muslim communities that already live in the U.S. or do you want them deported back to their countries pf origin as well because they may be potential radicals...?

edit on 16-12-2015 by NateTheAnimator because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

And do you have any kind of time frame on when this "problem" will be "fixed"? Is this a case of, "well we don't really know...it all depends on if the Democrats will agree to our terms, so pretty much indefinite I suppose...

Your guess is as good as mine.

Right now people are too busy running around calling Trump a nazi.

Meanwhile the clock ticks on the next San Bernardino.

So it's a pretty much a case of never going to happen because Trump ain't even president, or will even be president.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: NateTheAnimator

You mean like how everyone was freaking over Ebola and that a ban on travel to and from Ebola infected countries in northern Africa was proposed?..

Yeah I remember it.

It was perfectly acceptable.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Last thought before I mosy on out of here.

Ban muslims! Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO You don't.

Ban guns!!!! The crowd goes wild.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: LSU0408

If you knew your family members would be killed for your actions, would you commit the crime?

The terrorists who just shot a bunch of people in California were married to each other. Saudi Arabia is now ordering the execution of disabled children under ISIS control. Do you think they cared that much about their newborn they left behind?

If you have twisted your own brain around enough to believe that killing is a divine thing to do and that your own myths hold sway over the lives of innocents, you are probably not going to give a crap about your family. Even Abraham was about to sacrifice his own son based on myths and he's revered by Christians!

So no, I don't think killing innocent family members would stop that many religious people from killing others.

I don't think those family members are innocent. Just hidden away to remain protected from death. Why would Saudi order the execution of "disabled" kids under ISIS control? Why not just execute ISIS?

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

No it really wasn't...The chances of an Ebola case reaching America was next to nothing.

Much like radical terrorists coming from Islamic countries shouldn't be a cause for concern when American citizen's are already lock and loaded with more firearms than a terrorist could deal with.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Last thought before I mosy on out of here.

Ban muslims! Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO You don't.

Ban guns!!!! The crowd goes wild.

Let's recap what we have learned so far.

You spend a majority of your time talking about the evils of government over-reach and how they want to ban guns, god and bacon, but at the same time have no problem with the government banning people of a particular faith because it goes against your agenda?

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: Nyiah
If people like Trump can get their way, I have no doubt there is strong potential to make people like Mao, Stalin and Hitler look like wimpy softies regarding "cleansings" of people.

There is a point when rhetoric and desire go too far, and cross over to the Demonic category. One surefire way to do it is to be even less picky & more thorough about who you kill off than your enemy.

So Trump is going to round up all of a certain religion in America and put them in camps and kill them???

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

IF he did wouldn't be any different than the Lefts Hero FDR with the Japanese or what was done to the Native Americans by ALL administrations.

They still live in 'fema camps'.

Unfortunately we both know that those people don't matter because they weren't a member of the right wing. Bernie is their new Great Emancipator.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: ketsuko

It was written for the people of the United States. But I added an important caveat in an earlier statement to include "the spirit".

The spirit is what was also included in the Declaration of Independence and in it it says that all men are created equal.

In the end, the declaration and constitution was written for all people.

Oh, all people. Then I take it you are a hawk and fully supported GW in his nation building and regime change adventures? After all, we were only trying to spread the "spirit" of both our Declaration and Constitution over to an entire nation of people brutally oppressed by an evil tyrant? We were attempting to teach them the wonders of the spirit of self-governance and the spirit of those two documents.

I'm sure you are going to agree.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Well now if you want to talk about OVERREACH.

Lets begin the lesson.

The National Firearms Act (NFA), 73rd Congress, Sess. 2, ch. 757, 48 Stat. 1236, enacted on June 26, 1934, currently codified as amended as I.R.C. ch. 53, is an Act of Congress in the United States that, in general, imposes a statutory excise tax on the manufacture and transfer of certain firearms and mandates the registration of those firearms. The Act was passed shortly after the repeal of Prohibition. The NFA is also referred to as Title II of the Federal firearms laws. The Gun Control Act of 1968 ("GCA") is Title I

National Firearms Act

The Gun Control Act of 1968 (GCA or GCA68) is a U.S. federal law that regulates the firearms industry and firearms owners. It primarily focuses on regulating interstate commerce in firearms by generally prohibiting interstate firearms transfers except among licensed manufacturers, dealers and importers.

Gun Control Act of 1968

The Federal Assault Weapons Ban (AWB) — officially, the Public Safety and Recreational Firearms Use Protection Act — is a subsection of the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994, a United States federal law that included a prohibition on the manufacture for civilian use of certain semi-automatic firearms it defined as assault weapons, as well as certain ammunition magazines it defined as "large capacity."

Clinton Assualt weapon Ban

The Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act (Pub.L. 103–159, 107 Stat. 1536, enacted November 30, 1993), often referred to as the Brady Act and commonly called the Brady Bill,[1][2] is an Act of the United States Congress that mandated federal background checks on firearm purchasers in the United States, and imposed a five-day waiting period on purchases, until the NICS system was implemented in 1998.

Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act

Mass shootings in Newtown, Aurora, and Tucson have demonstrated all too clearly the need to regulate military-style assault weapons and high capacity ammunition magazines. These weapons allow a gunman to fire a large number of rounds quickly and without having to reload

Feinsteins Assualt Weapon Ban of 2013

I have had enough of LEFT WING hypocrisy.

Suddenly they draw the line at muslims

What EVER.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: NateTheAnimator

I never was upset over travel so much as I was upset that those who had been exposed did not complete a mandatory quarantine. I think the news reporter and the nurse were sterling examples.

It was one thing to have travel and use screenings for that.

It was quite another for people who had been exposed to live cases to not quarantine themselves for the incubation period.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

This also explains Trump's antics perfectly: he needs to demonize the Muslim community, and then proclaim that *he* shall save America from this non-existent threat.

Exactly. Selling poison with one hand while selling the cure with the other hand.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join