It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Melting steel?

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: wildb

So, by not posting your WTC video times lines, I take that as an admission from you that you have no such time lines to post.
edit on 21-12-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

But at least we haven't settled for the biggest bullsh1t story in history.

This is true, I feel sorry for those who did, and the ones who support the OS and the perps who did it, well I can't say how I feel about them, but it ain't good..

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409

Debunking the 9/11 Myths: Special Report - The World Trade Center

www.popularmechanics.com...

From the masters of propaganda.. lol

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Considering that you have been posting videos that have been debunked by civil and structural engineers, demolition experts, architects, and even firefighters, you have no case.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   

You have failed to post evidence, hence, you have no case.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   

So, by not posting your WTC video times lines, I take that as an admission from you that you have no such time lines to post.

I will admit you have a memory problem, we have been through this 100 times, you can't even remember the last two hours, please go see your doctor..
edit on 21-12-2015 by wildb because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   

In other words, you have no evidence that supports your case.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   

This is true, I feel sorry for those who did, and the ones who support the OS and the perps who did it, well I can't say how I feel about them, but it ain't good..

The only reason it wasn't hard for me to accept. Is because of my mothers teachings.
i was four when our government piers had Kennedy gunned down.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Considering that you have been posting videos that have been debunked by civil and structural engineers, demolition experts, architects, and even firefighters, you have no case.

Is that your opinion again, thanks so much..

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   

No evidence, no case.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

The Powers that be, you know what I mean..

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   

No evidence, no case.

The pot calling the kettle black, Priceless... I'm going to give you a star for that..lol....NOT

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I can't believe this thread has been nursed along for almost 30 pages. I have read so many like it but this is my first participation. It's very sad when we enter the Newspeak era that dominates society and threads like this, where words no longer have objective meanings. Looks like we will be getting 20 grams of chocolate next week... double-plus-good I say.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeceptioVisus
I can't believe this thread has been nursed along for almost 30 pages. I have read so many like it but this is my first participation. It's very sad when we enter the Newspeak era that dominates society and threads like this, where words no longer have objective meanings. Looks like we will be getting 20 grams of chocolate next week... double-plus-good I say.

Not sure what you mean...

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   

It's a reference to Orwell's 1984 where history is written as the government decides it. People are so brainwashed that at one point the main character, Winston, realizes that the common man's(proles) chocolate rations were going from 30 grams a week to 20 grams a week, a reduction. But the truly brainwashed people believed the media telling them they were getting an increase from 30 grams to 20 grams. Like 2+2=3. Political correctness is also a main theme, as not to offend anyone there was no word for bad. Only good, plus-good, double-plus-good. It's analogous to the idea we are gaining security by reducing freedom. Winston later ran into a chubby fella who was so excited about the ration increase he told Winston "did ya hear about the increase, double-plus-good." It's a classic. If you your not familiar with that or Brave New World, I highly recommend both.

"1984" published in 1949, written by George Orwell.
"Brave New World", published in 1932, by Aldous Huxley, Brother of Julian Huxley(famous eugenicist), who had close relations with Darwin.

"Newspeak is the fictional language in the novel Nineteen Eighty-Four, written by George Orwell. It is a controlled language created by the totalitarian state Oceania as a tool to limit freedom of thought, and concepts that pose a threat to the regime such as freedom, self-expression, individuality, and peace."

www.google.com...

edit on 21-12-2015 by DeceptioVisus because: letters

edit on 21-12-2015 by DeceptioVisus because: a letter, a number, and a missing comma

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DeceptioVisus

Ok I understand, thank you so much for your reply, I appreciate your time to post..

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Does any other poster on here hear the demo explosions on the vids?
Other than wildb that is.
edit on 21-12-2015 by samkent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
Does any other poster on here hear the demo explosions on the vids?
Other than wildb that is.

Please don't single me out, I am not alone..

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Please don't single me out, I am not alone..

I am trying to find out just how many really hear the explosions.
There are only two that I know for sure.
The other is the guy/gal that can write essays on the seismo of 911. I can't remember his screen name.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

I am trying to find out just how many really hear the explosions. There are only two that I know for sure. The other is the guy/gal that can write essays on the seismo of 911. I can't remember his screen name.

Youtube is your friend...

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join