It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Melting steel?

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409
a reply to: wildb

In other words, you are unable to post the WTC 1 video time lines as requested, so you have no case for explosives in regard to WTC 1.

Now, let's try WTC 2, and point out the video time lines where you claim, demolition explosions are heard.

So here we have more evidence from your videos. If you will notice the vertical lines on the building above and below where the planes hit on your video's thumbnail graphic the top is leaning. This indicates an asymmetrical collapse. That would be appropriate for a gravitational collapse. However, right after the top of the building 2 starts to lean the whole building underneath it disintegrates. No need to go further into that post. It's conclusive.

I used to have a copy of a book that details the creation of terrorism by the CIA through the creation of the mujahadeen in Afghanistan and their proxy war against Russia. I could be wrong on my details but it definitely used the asymmetrical lean of the top section of the tower as a book cover, pointing out the obvious fact that the collapse did not follow the path of least resistance, just like your video thumbnail. It was called "America, The War on Freedom", can't remember the name of the author. If you find it, please educate yourself.

Thank you again for providing more proof.

edit on 21-12-2015 by DeceptioVisus because: quote was wrong

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

I know that. It simply demonstrates your thinking.
And how obvious it is that you are here to bog down any
productive discussion about 911.

Like I said pal, tell the truth, the whole truth.

edit on Rpm122115v48201500000043 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DeceptioVisus

I see that you are unable to post evidence of explosives.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

That is not evidence of explosives at WTC ground zero.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Considering that you have failed to post evidence of molten steel, nuclear bombs, thermite and explosives at ground zero, you have no case.

In the past I have posted all of that except anything nuclear..

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   

TextSo here we have more evidence from your videos. If you will notice the vertical lines on the building above and below where the planes hit on your video's thumbnail graphic the top is leaning. This indicates an asymmetrical collapse. That would be appropriate for a gravitational collapse. However, right after the top of the building 2 starts to lean the whole building underneath it disintegrates. No need to go further into that post. It's conclusive.

Very good post, the evidence is in the video, thats why sky keeps asking for and talking about sound, he has no case with video so he deflects..

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Skyeagle: I support you. These folks accuse people of not knowing the laws of physics etc. but they are probably Jr. High students who only have google as a resource. I work in Engineering, I have friends who evacuated the tower before it collapsed, these folks who continue to beat a dead horse are senseless! My advise is just not to argue with people who can't ascertain any sort of scientific or realistic fact! Let them have their aliens and conspiracies!

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

No you haven't and as proof, you unable to post those numbers as requested. I want time line numbers, not your debunked videos.
edit on 21-12-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   

I see that you are unable to post evidence of explosives.

Come to think of it you posted it for us....

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheChrome
Skyeagle: I support you. These folks accuse people of not knowing the laws of physics etc. but they are probably Jr. High students who only have google as a resource. I work in Engineering, I have friends who evacuated the tower before it collapsed, these folks who continue to beat a dead horse are senseless! My advise is just not to argue with people who can't ascertain any sort of scientific or realistic fact! Let them have their aliens and conspiracies!

Sky guy, please, please take this advice....

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Really? Then please explain the timeline from when this top section started to lean independent of the bottom 80 or so floors and what the heck happened for the debris field to grow into the video you kept posting. How do you explain this. You haven't said anything with significance in 26 pages except posting videos that disprove what you are trying to say. How old are you? I remember Dan Rather saying this looks like a controlled demo right after it happened. That professional news reporter some how had the same thoughts I and many professional architects and engineers had. But somehow you can't see it?

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   

No you haven't and as proof, you unable to post those numbers as requested. I want time line numbers, not your debunked videos.

All videos are debunked as you see it, and again please see your doctor about that memory problem you have..

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TheChrome

You are correct. They don't seem to understand that demolition explosions make a lot of noise. Some of the 9/11 conspiracy theorist had posted a video they claimed supported their case that WTC 7 was brought down by demolition, but apparently, the failed to ascertain the rest of the story as to whom was responsible for that video they'd posted.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Only your videos were debunked. Do a background check on each of the videos you had posted.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I'm not sure skyeagle understands how aggressive our western empire
builders can be. I hope this helps. And let the use of flags be a big clue.

Our government is clearly aggressive enough to murder it's own citizens

Did you debunk Eddie Izzard too?

edit on Rpm122115v05201500000011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   

I'm not sure skyeagle understands how aggressive our western empire builders can be. I hope this helps. And let the use of flags be a big clue.

He is a military man, the gov can do no wrong in his mind.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   

a reply to: TheChrome

You are correct. They don't seem to understand that demolition explosions make a lot of noise. Some of the 9/11 conspiracy theorist had posted a video they claimed supported their case that WTC 7 was brought down by demolition, but apparently, the failed to ascertain the rest of the story as to whom was responsible for that video they'd posted.

Gees, how many times in this thread have I posted the 4 forces that work on metal: Tension, Compression, Shear, and Torsion. How many times have I commented that not only did the aircraft cause the Buildings to sway 3 feet in one direction, and then back opposite, but that the swaying most likely caused a lot of unknown tension, compression, shear, and torsion. You combine this with high heat from burning jet fuel, the compression weight of the floors above the impact zone cause the floors to collapse one upon each other. The Trade Center had a unique construction method which made it susceptible to collapse in the manner in which it fell.

People who believe in controlled demolition should not be allowed to reproduce. Period. I am intolerant of such low intellect.
edit on 21-12-2015 by TheChrome because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Engineers talks of Trade Center myths, argues fire-proofing doomed building

According to Corley, the initial impact weakened the buildings so much that any extra disturbance, including the fires that followed, would have caused a collapse.

911-engineers.blogspot.com...

[

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join