It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Millionaire cleared of rape after claiming he ‘accidentally penetrated’ teenager

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Telos
And I hope for the girl that she has a daddy too who can accidentally fall on the saudi prick and chop his sausage off with a knife. Hey accidents happen...

It's England, so they are not as violent as Americans tend to be...

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

It's called Trickle Down Pedophilia. Since all the royals do it, the less-than-adequate justice trickles down to the lowly peon freaks. What do you expect from leaders that don't tolerate glances from the lowly populace?

"Trickle Down Pedophilia", LoL! It's not really a subject to laugh at, but it's so damn true. I remember priests that lived near my catholic school got sentenced to monestary house arrest for pedophilia or at least some sexual related crimes.

This was a monestary right across from a catholic high school.

If you were a lowly peseant and happend to get convicted of sexual abuse on a minor, you would most likely end up serving time in prison.

And that is just the priests. Who knows what the top of the pyramid can get away with, within the catholic church.

edit on 16-12-2015 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
Yes, you read that right.

A London court has cleared property developer Ehsan Abdulaziz, 46, of raping an 18-year-old girl after just 30 minutes of deliberation. The London-based Saudi millionaire claimed he may have accidentally penetrated the teenager after he fell on her.

Abdulaziz reportedly told police “she’ll have to prove it”

When asked why his DNA was later found in the victim’s vaginal swabs, the accused claimed he had accidentally fallen on the girl

Source

Is this serious?
A teenage girl accuses a man of rape, and the man is declared innocent after 30 minutes of deliberation because he says it happened by accident when he fell on her.
How does this happen? The justice system is officially a complete and total joke.

Was this a sharia court ?

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

What lead to her being naked in the vicinity of this gentleman's erect member? That sounds suspiciously like some level of consent to me.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

What lead to her being naked in the vicinity of this gentleman's erect member? That sounds suspiciously like some level of consent to me.

You're right . Those girls / adults willingly and knowingly entered that apartment.

Mr. Saudi is just lucky they weren't some of the psychopaths who've replied to this thread !

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Why is it that no matter in the world everyone always finds Saudi and Rape in the same sentence.

Accident my snip.

The biggest travesty here is London Courts clearing him.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Don't worry guys, Saudi Arabia, the pillar of human rights in the ME with more beheadings this year then IS, will use it's newly elected position in the UN Human Rights Council to see that justice is fulfilled and the heinous crime that this woman committed by allowing one of it's citizens to "fall" onto her will not go unpunished.

edit on 16-12-2015 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   

But the court heard that after police confronted him with evidence that his DNA was found in semen on vaginal swabs from the girl he changed his story.

www.dailystar.co.uk...
ugh

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
This sounds like something off of The Onion....

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I am sure no money, nor promises of money, changed hands in that unusual 20 minutes of private testimony.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
chutzpah irrespective of the country characterized by only one people and it's not the arabs, this case is an example of the relationship of different genetic species in court, 4 options blue vs blue , red vs red , blue vs red & red vs blue . the first two can be fair justice the last 2 only in countries such as North Korea, Iran, Belarus and the girls were lucky she survived, often relationships with chosen . shiksa en.wikipedia.org... end much worse, much like a rabbit at a meeting with a boa
edit on 16/12/15 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Oh I totally get it now! This is what they mean when people say "accidents cause people".....

This is just more proof of how money can buy your way out of doing jail time. What a bad joke of a justice system.

Let's hope when this guy is watching TV at home, nobody drops a BMW on him, accidents can happen you know.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatfish

Sounds to me like that Saudi millionaire bought himself a jury and more than likely, a Judge too.

Pathetic!

You might have been kidding...but..

Mail Online also reported that Judge Martin Griffiths had allowed Mr Abdulaziz to give evidence in private.

www.independent.co.uk... 6.html

Your honor...in my defense I would like to present $100,000 as evidence...

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: shooterbrody
In the USA we can file civil suits which only require a preponderance of the evidence (51%) to collect damages. Can the young lady file a similar suit in the UK?

In the USA we also have daddies with guns that might be upset about a Saudi millionaire that gets off free from raping his daughter....

Hahahahahahaha..... that is a good one...

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   
This is a classic example of money doing the talking and further evidence that you can get away with anything, even passing off a nonsensical excuse, if you are one of the gang of gravy train riders.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
When I first read this story, I assumed the trial had taken place in some backwards country and my jaw dropped when I realized it was a London court. I'm looking forward to reading that someone's fist repeatedly slipped and landed on the millionaire's face.....and that the presiding judge is brought before an inquiry, of an all woman panel.
edit on 16-12-2015 by meemaw because:

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

Well unless he removed her cloths first before he slipped. The bottom line is first was she underage and second was it consensual if she was of age. The fact that he says it all was an accident kind of means it wasn't all that consensual. Anyways he should get 5 years just for that bull# story.

edit on 16-12-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Its things like this that breed discord and contempt. English courts proved they are about as civilized as a lost tribe and honest as a used car salesman.

My country's courts? Same.

That is why authority deserves NO respect. Only consideration for our fellow man, that is what keeps the rules in place and tolerated.

I would burn it all down, or support a power grab. Cant be worse than this.

Bad leaders.

edit on 12 16 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   
That's the power of a dollar these days.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

"Astyanax
Mind Firmly Closed"

That part sound truthful, the story doesn't.

On the contrary, the closed minds on this thread are those who refuse to accept the evidence of reality.

The reality is that, given the circumstances, it is absolutely impossible to establish that an act of rape occurred. Therefore it is impossible to convict the accused of rape. An appeals court would make mincemeat of such a verdict.

a reply to: Bluesma

This article doesn't seem anymore convincing than any other I've seen on the case so far.

It is not intended to be convincing. It is a report about what was said in court.

A jury has found this man innocent. I have every confidence that the story they heard, at first blush, sounded as unconvincing to them as it did to some of you. But they acquitted him anyway. Can you think of any motive for their doing that, save the ludicrous accusation that they were ‘bought off’? How about the fact that guilt in these circumstances is absolutely impossible to prove?

Did you notice that the judge allowed private testimony from the accused? What do you think that means? What do you imagine was the substance of that testimony — which the jury would have heard, but not the court?

Did you notice that this supposed rape victim was sleeping on a couch in her alleged attacker’s flat?

Did you notice that the accused had entertained her and her friend all evening at an expensive nightclub, and that they both returned to the flat with him afterwards? Obviously this does not rule out an assault, but it suggests a degree of complicity, does it not?

Here is a fuller report of the court proceedings, replete with all the salacious detail beloved of Mail Online readers — and, I am sure, ATS members. The Mail is an unreliable source, but in this case it is clear that they are merely reporting the story. There is nothing in it to suggest that justice was miscarried in the verdict. On the contrary, it would have been a miscarriage of justice if the man was judged guilty.

It is, you see, rather obvious — except, of course, to the collective genius of Above Top Secret — that under the circumstances it would be impossible to prove sexual assault. There are several possible ways that the man’s DNA could have found its way to where it was discovered, and rape is only one of them. It may come as news to some of you, but in the wider world outside Conspiracyland, innocence is assumed until guilt is proven. Here is a case in which it cannot be proven.

a reply to: Balans

The way I read that article I'd tend to believe the young woman's side more. It just seems more logical to me.

Fortunately for justice, the plausibility of an alleged victim’s story is not the factor by which the guilt of the accused is established.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join