It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Millionaire cleared of rape after claiming he ‘accidentally penetrated’ teenager

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
Wow, what happened she fell down and he tripped over her and fell on her accidentally.

Huuumm He must have bought the prosecutor.

Too direct his lawyers contracted a bag man to place some pounds in an off shore account.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
'' honest judge, I tripped, my fly came down, penis went erect, her panties fell off and she got the black eye and broken nose when she too tripped. The fact i landed between her legs and was unable to get up for 12m inutes while we were both unconscious is unfortunate ''

... this place makes me sick!

Was his DNA in the form of sperm?

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Too direct his lawyers contracted a bag man to place some pounds in an off shore account.

I have to agree with you on that one.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Wow indeed, I saw this in a movie once, but it was meant as a joke when a guys best friend said he didn't mean to do it, and the guy said "Oh yeah", "I'm so sorry my friend, but I was over to see if she was okay while you were out of town, but I slipped and fell and accidentally stuck my # into your wife". And something else happened but took only one second? That is some coincidental anomaly as well.

You could only expect to see this actually happen, and be used in the middle east by guys that traditionally treat their women like a farm of cattle tied up and with blinders on. You have human rights there only if you are a man.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Wow indeed, I saw this in a movie once, but it was meant as a joke when a guys best friend said he didn't mean to do it, and the guy said "Oh yeah", "I'm so sorry my friend, but I was over to see if she was okay while you were out of town, but I slipped and fell and accidentally stuck my # into your wife". And something else happened but took only one second? That is some coincidental anomaly as well.

You could only expect to see this actually happen, and be used in the middle east by guys that traditionally treat their women like a farm of cattle tied up and with blinders on. You have human rights there only if you are a man.

The Last Boyscout...

Maybe the Saudi guy saw it too and decided to use it. If it worked for Bruce...surely...

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   
There are no guilty or poor people. Just rich and poor People.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: trollz
A teenage girl accuses a man of rape, and the man is declared innocent after 30 minutes of deliberation because he says it happened by accident when he fell on her.
How does this happen? The justice system is officially a complete and total joke.

It can happen man!!! I have accidentally fell on many women in my day...

A few questions, how do you get penetration if both are not naked, and why would either be naked then, and what were they doing that one could slip like that, and if they were both naked what is a grown man doing naked close to a teenager that is naked?

Don't you need like 3 male witnesses to support the victim for it to be considered rape over there?

Nude yoga??

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Those effers always get a pass. Reminds me of the recent case in Beverly Hills. Diplomatic immunity with a plus.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Pffft, millions of Welshmen have used the same excuse for centuries "I was just walking through the field your honour, and I swear the sheep just accidentally backed up onto me"

I actually thought this story was just made up of reworded to sound worse on the part of the gentleman...but after a quick Google it seems numerous papers have picked up on it, with the same story.

It sounds like, despite the DNA evidence, there isn't sufficient evidence to back up the girls claims.

The guy slept with her friend, so already had his "DNA" on his hands and other bodily extensions, he claims she pulled him on top of her and placed his hand between her legs, but he refused and offered her a taxi (in his words).

It is a plausible explanation, and sadly the courts have to take that into consideration.

If he really is guilty, hopefully karma will judge him.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: CraftBuilder
There are no guilty or poor people. Just rich and poor People.

.... and middle aged scheming goldigging mothers of young female
adults that see a retirement plan in a carefully contrived setup ,
of said Saud....

Most babies are born from those slippery dip accidents !

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: woogleuk

hahah. I have been a good person my whole life. Karma has served up nothing.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
Is this serious?
A teenage girl accuses a man of rape, and the man is declared innocent after 30 minutes of deliberation because he says it happened by accident when he fell on her.
How does this happen? The justice system is officially a complete and total joke.

There is some true evil going on among those in power. I think it is time for the world to get rid of all those in power and start getting things straightened out for the common everyday person on the planet. And these ridiculous rulings coming out of the courts are just a symptom of the rot within the system imho.

edit on 16/12/15 by spirit_horse because: typos

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Though I've been creeping on you guys for years I had to join just to post this Little Britain short relating to this absurd claim
. youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Every time I am around a young woman I ensure you we are naked. We avoid contact, both wear hoods, are in seperate dark rooms and stay sitting cross legged for hours at a time so I can not understand how one can fall and accidentally penetrate them being that you would be in different rooms and all.....

Isn't that what you and all the other guys do when you are around young women? I always thought it to be the social norm.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Nevermind
edit on 16/12/15 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Ok first of all, teenager this person maybe but in the eyes of the law and the public in the UK she is considered an adult,
she can vote, buy alcohol and got to a jail for persons aged 18-25 years old. she can enter into legaly binding contracts of her own accord.
painting this picture as happless teen child taken advantage of by millionare is quite funny considering the clubbing scene or at least the way i remember it, honestly i think far more transpired that has been swept under the carpet.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: PLAYERONE01

I don't believe that quite justifies an "Oh, sorry ol' chap. I fell over and my wang/fingers/extremities by chance entered her fundiddlies. Sorry and all but I'm definitely not guilty of rape. Oh dear."
edit on 16 12 2015 by kaelci because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 04:04 AM
link   

The poking penis out of underwear defense, works every time, lol. This is just another example that there are two justice systems. One for the rich and one for the rest of us peons.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Well, inconsistency abounds here.

The article header suggests he "accidentally penetrated" the teenager, and yet his statements in the article refer to semen being potentially transferred from his hand to the teenager, as a result of his previous dalliance with a twenty four year old. Now, obviously, none of us were there, and none of us heard all the evidence bought to trial, but it seems to me that either the fellow accidentally put his old chap into a young lady during some incomprehensible loss of gyroscopic stability *raises eyebrow, as if to say "yeah, right, whatever you say chuck"* OR he managed to somehow transfer his seed to the young lady because his hands were places they ought not be.

It is unlikely that both things occurred, or that either thing happened by accident. In my estimation, the courts, in reaching the conclusions they have about the event, have erred greatly. However, in the interests of precision, I would like more information on how this decision came about, and what logic and reason was applied to it by those deliberating.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 04:40 AM
link   
A Saudi ......cause the pos got off.

Cant do anything bad to a saudi in the UK. They are a protected class....

edit on 16-12-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join