It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Millionaire cleared of rape after claiming he ‘accidentally penetrated’ teenager

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
To quote Bob Ross..."We don't make mistakes in our world, we just have happy accidents."

Giggity giggity

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
You don't even have to be a millionaire. Less than 3% of men here in America accused of rape ever see the inside of a jail cell.

That's why I intend to teach my daughter some good hand to hand techniques when she gets a little older. The court might let the f*cker slide...but he'll have to live the rest of his life with a scar or two to remind him to keep his junk to himself.

And that's IF I don't get hold of him. A murder without a body is just a missing person. Just sayin'.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: shooterbrody
In the USA we can file civil suits which only require a preponderance of the evidence (51%) to collect damages. Can the young lady file a similar suit in the UK?

In the USA we also have daddies with guns that might be upset about a Saudi millionaire that gets off free from raping his daughter....

Guns? The number of bullets it would take to slowly decimate him, beginning with each toe and fingertip and gradually working one's way inward would be far too expensive. I think most fathers would prefer an apple peeler. Personally, I would clear my calendar for about a week, then go with a slow-moving orbital sander with 150-grit paper, salt and lime juice.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird
a reply to: trollz
Generally in such cases both parties or all parties involved are more or less up to something and guilty of something. I seriously doubt there is any "innocents" here. So rich guy takes picks up two women and takes them home, has sex with one, and supposedly latter forces himself on the other in the morning or after the deed with the first one was over. Hence the whole claim of how the semen go there.

Oh ya! I am quite sure the guy is guilty and its kind of obvious that money buys you anything, this ain't the first time or last time. but I doubt the females in question were guilt free as well as they went with the guy willingly to his apartment without knowing what they were getting in to. More often then not in such cases it only comes to the lime light when one party generally did not quite get what they expected to get from the whole fling ding.

Anyways a monkeys being monkeys. More unspoken obvious things which people play patty cake at, thought this sounds more like a game of hide the sausage. Anyways I am quite sure everybody will have a take on this little short story, in fact it should just be moved to the short story's section of ATS.

Maybe you're right, maybe it was consensual. Maybe the girl was a tramp. So, why was THAT not his defense? Why the utterly ridiculous 'defense' of "oops it was an accident"? HIS explanation is what makes me believe that he's totally guilty of rape and the fact that the court bought his lame crap is just one more kick in the nuts to the victim and the 'justice' system.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Justice isn't blind in America...it can see and smell money a mile away.

Two systems...one for the wealthy and one for the rest of us.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
Read what really happened.

This universal rush to judgement without any attempt to look at the facts of the case is typical of this Web site. All of you throwing yourselves off the deep end like a herd of Gadarene swine.

And you conspiracy theorists flatter yourselves that you are independent thinkers! Shame on you.

Your link proves nothing except this man is a ridiculous liar. If he and the girl had consensual interactions, THAT should have been his defense. "She pulled me down on top of her, and I'm a fragile man and fell the rest of the way." is absolutely the stupidest pile of crap I've ever had the misfortune to read. His DNA was INSIDE of her. INSIDE. INSIDE. D.N.A. INSIDE. How do you not understand that? I don't care how hard you fall, or from what height, your DNA does not accidentally get INSIDE someone. Jeezus.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Don't blame him-blame gravity!

I've stumbled into vaginal penetration once, one minute I was walking home after watching a football game and before I knew it bang! I had herpes and I was with child.

What a load of rubbish but I am not surprised-It's high time the Saudi Monarchy is exposed. In this day in age the sun shouldn't shine out of anyones @$$ and the sooner we adapt to renewable energies the better as these sheiks will lose their power and influence.

edit on 16-12-2015 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Kill him and mail his d* to his family

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Someone should "accidentally" Punch his face.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Nude yoga??

You slip and a nude woman tries to save your fall and BAM you got a kid...

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aeshma
a reply to: Xtrozero

Every time I am around a young woman I ensure you we are naked. We avoid contact, both wear hoods, are in seperate dark rooms and stay sitting cross legged for hours at a time so I can not understand how one can fall and accidentally penetrate them being that you would be in different rooms and all.....

Isn't that what you and all the other guys do when you are around young women? I always thought it to be the social norm.

And you know what if I was her dad I just might slip and fall and my gun goes off and by pure chance the bullet hits this guy right in the head, weirder things have happened like slip and penetrate to name one.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Fisherr

I think.."His face fell on my fist..several times" ..would be more fitting.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyvalkyrie
You don't even have to be a millionaire. Less than 3% of men here in America accused of rape ever see the inside of a jail cell.

That's why I intend to teach my daughter some good hand to hand techniques when she gets a little older. The court might let the f*cker slide...but he'll have to live the rest of his life with a scar or two to remind him to keep his junk to himself.

And that's IF I don't get hold of him. A murder without a body is just a missing person. Just sayin'.

I wouldn't totally recommend it for everyday self defence but BJJ is especially good for women wanting to learn anti rape techniques because of the focus on learning the guard early on that would be one of the typical dominant positions a rapist would use. She'd learn how to break his arms, pop his shoulders, fold him up or choke him into unconsciousness without breaking a sweat. Kids tend to pick it up ridiculously fast too.

This video is a good indicator of what can be learned:

youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
No,no the rifle ACCIDENTALLY discharged as I was driving by and hit him center mass in the cherry.
TOTAL accident...from 300 meters away...I can't IMAGINE how but that is what happened.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
The degrees needed for such a "fall" would be almost statistically impossible, not to mention wind variation, equilibrium and grace with which one lands.

On a serious note this is why the UK injustice system is hated by people like myself (the ghetto dwellers)...

Rape and paedophilia are treated like a joke but get caught dealing drugs 3 times and it's 25 years for you pal...

True story coming up...

Someone was accused of stabbing 2 drug dealers to death and got 75 years...

One guy raped a girl and the jury deliberated within 30 minutes to rule he "fell in her"...

True story ladies and gents.

F# the UK injustice system.

It's called Trickle Down Pedophilia. Since all the royals do it, the less-than-adequate justice trickles down to the lowly peon freaks. What do you expect from leaders that don't tolerate glances from the lowly populace?
edit on 16-12-2015 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

Guns? The number of bullets it would take to slowly decimate him, beginning with each toe and fingertip and gradually working one's way inward would be far too expensive. I think most fathers would prefer an apple peeler. Personally, I would clear my calendar for about a week, then go with a slow-moving orbital sander with 150-grit paper, salt and lime juice.

That works to.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Whys the UK so lenient on rape and pedophilia?

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Someone was accused of stabbing 2 drug dealers to death and got 75 years...

One guy raped a girl and the jury deliberated within 30 minutes to rule he "fell in her"...

True story ladies and gents.

F# the UK injustice system.

Charlie you need to move to where I live in Washington state to see how us vile, hell on earth gun loving Americans really live like outside the news and really bad cities...hehe. It is such a hard life, but someone got to do it, but this F#er would be in jail here for 100 years and oh would he be liked by so many in there. I'm not saying our justice system is better or we do not have our own mistakes, but hell this is about as simple as it gets, plus I think many here would have the attitude of F the Saudi prince...hehe

edit on 16-12-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Whys the UK so lenient on rape and pedophilia?

Flesh699 stated it quite well a few posts above.

originally posted by: Flesh699
It's called Trickle Down Pedophilia. Since all the royals do it, the less-than-adequate justice trickles down to the lowly peon freaks. What do you expect from leaders that don't tolerate glances from the lowly populace?

edit on 16-12-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

In the USA we also have daddies with guns that might be upset about a Saudi millionaire that gets off free from raping his daughter....

And I hope for the girl that she has a daddy too who can accidentally fall on the saudi prick and chop his sausage off with a knife. Hey accidents happen...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join