It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS' Choice Poll: SANDERS or TRUMP?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

link   

link   

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

ENOUGH!

Vote. Make a small comment.

Those are okay in this thread.

Going back and forth with off topic posts IS NOT

Any more will be removed, and if you can not refrain from it, you will be post banned.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
nvm
edit on 17-12-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
not that i believe in voting but sanders looks the most promising.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
Sanders

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

Yes I have. And most of his methods have been poorly rated by most economists. Saying you will do something without having it grounded in reality is a big deal. His 12 step plan is awful. His plan spends trillions of dollars which he offsets with increased taxes, especially on corporations and the wealthy, but the offset doesn't even begin to cover the spending while at the same time stifling the economy.

I could say I am going to pay for a yacht with my kids allowance, that doesn't mean I can actually pay for the yacht.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Sanders

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   

FDR, the same president who made the depression WORSE and PROLONGED it??

Source

After scrutinizing Roosevelt's record for four years, Harold L. Cole and Lee E. Ohanian conclude in a new study that New Deal policies signed into law 71 years ago thwarted economic recovery for seven long years.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Right.

www.dailykos.com...

Yes I have. And most of his methods have been poorly rated by most economists. Saying you will do something without having it grounded in reality is a big deal. His 12 step plan is awful. His plan spends trillions of dollars which he offsets with increased taxes, especially on corporations and the wealthy, but the offset doesn't even begin to cover the spending while at the same time stifling the economy.

Please don't tell me you're another person who's adding the money his plan spends to what you currently have rather than replacing it, as his plans mostly do.
The healthcare plan, for instance, is less expensive in the long run. Do you get that? It has a net cost less than what you currently have, while being better in almost every conceivable way.

It reminds me of our retarded Australian Government deciding to replace the NBN plan with something MORE EXPENSIVE and WORSE IN EVERY WAY. >_>

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I see we've run long, but I was away and then the deluge of votes, comments and Moderator edits took place...pushing this vote past Page 10, faster than anticipated.

Here is the FINAL TALLY as of this post:

SANDERS: 54
TRUMP: 36

PLEASE feel free to continue the discussion, debate, celebrating and commiserating...and if people want to keep the Poll going...please continue to VOTE (only once)...and keep a running TALLY.

BERNIE SANDERS wins in this poll.

Congrats and thanks to ALL who participated in, what for me at least, has been a fun thread.

Thanks again.
-OP
Don't forget to FLAG your host on the way out

edit on 17-12-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-12-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Just so we are clear, I am to take the word of a blogger for a left wing site over THE UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, LOS ANGELES? (Not the only university think tank to come to the same conclusion FYI) Is that what you are suggesting? A blogger with no formal education at that...

I am fairly certain I understand Bernie's math
You seem to be getting your information from arguably the most biased site on the internet.
edit on 17-12-2015 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

I did say "Right", didn't I? Merely providing additional information and perspective.

Regardless, weren't we talking about taxation and spending policies? I'm unaware of a "New "New Deal"" that Bernie is proposing.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join