It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS' Choice Poll: SANDERS or TRUMP?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Because she's a lying, conniving, criminal bitch of a sellout.

Hillary is the worst contendor. Maybe even worse than Theologist Cruz and Grain Storage Carson.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn

Hillary is the worst contendor. Maybe even worse than Theologist Cruz and Grain Storage Carson.

Do you believe that you (and others of like mind here on ATS) represent the democrat voters nationally?

EDIT:
Because polls and media don't show that.
edit on 17-12-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Because she's the corporate / banker choice, most real Democratic voters are going for Bernie.
They just like you are questioning the media, so much for that "liberal media" BS, it's all corporate media.

K~

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn

BTW...I agree with you on that assessment.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   

I've known for some time that the Sanders supporters were huge here on ATS...but I could never understand why people who vote Democrat here, disliked Clinton as much as those who would vote for a Republican.

Because Sander supporters are so far left Clinton is considered to be 'right'.

When she is LEFT.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

I've known for some time that the Sanders supporters were huge here on ATS...but I could never understand why people who vote Democrat here, disliked Clinton as much as those who would vote for a Republican.

When she is LEFT.

But the thought that she may be "Right" has never crossed your mind? If not, I wonder why her and Obama followed the Bush doctrine.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek

Because she's the corporate / banker choice, most real Democratic voters are going for Bernie.
They just like you are questioning the media, so much for that "liberal media" BS, it's all corporate media.

K~
Most real Republicans feel the same way about Bush. We hate him...and he's the establishment donor class choice.

The difference is, that while Bush has shriveled away (and the msm shows reports this)...Hillary Clinton is still hearlded as a shoe-in...with Sanders getting no media attention or even a serious chance of winning.

EDIT:
In other words, The RNC is as much behind pushing Bush, as the DNC is behind pushing Clinton.
The difference is that the Republican electorate has cast Bush aside for Trump...while Hillary has not been cast aside by the Democrat electorate.for Sanders.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Oh those are those "Third Way" DNC Dino's or "Republican Light" like Wassermanshultz & her crew.
& again Corporate Media
K~

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek

Oh those are those "Third Way" DNC Dino's or "Republican Light" like Wassermanshultz & her crew.
& again Corporate Media
K~

Who is more powerful? Democrat voters...or the DNC? Because it looks like the DNC is winning THAT contest; no judgement...just an observation.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

When she is LEFT.

But the thought that she may be "Right" has never crossed your mind? If not, I wonder why her and Obama followed the Bush doctrine.

She isn't 'right'.

She supports the same thing as Sanders. She lives in the closet.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   

When she is LEFT.

She isn't 'right'.

No she doesn't. She supports big corporations, big money and war just like the Right.

Bernie Sanders does not support that. That was a huge point of contention between them in the last debate.

So that contrast must mean she is part of the "Right", as it was part of the Republicans platform to be all-for those things during the 2000's on.
edit on 17-12-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   

When she is LEFT.

She isn't 'right'.

...along with her server.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I don't want to get in to trouble again so

I am voting once more for NONE OF THE ABOVE.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I'll be honest with you Sanders supporters...I would never vote for him...(and certainly not Hillary)...but I admire your passion for him.

I just don't see how he would be allowed by the DNC to get the nomination.

What will you do if the DNC doesn't give him the nomination, knowing as you do that Hillary's popularity is manufactured and does not represent the choice of most democrats?

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Oh no doubt about that but rank & file are trying to be heard the end will depend on which way the delegates go just like your side.
I hear establishment Republicans are looking to do a brokered convention so they can ace out Trump.

That shadow corporate whore wassermanshultz has been angling even our debates for Hillary.
People are pissed, even rank & file union members are rebuking leadership for endorsing Hillary.

K~

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Thank you. This is very interesting to me.
The RNC walked back the brokered convention idea...and all hell would break loose on our side if they tried it.

Since you folks think Hillary is 'Right light'...and we think Bush and Rubio is 'Left light', would you consider voting for Bush or Rubio, rather than Clinton...if she got the nomination?

Speaking for, myself, I couldn't vote for Clinton or Sanders, if Bush got our nomination.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Oh HELL NO, another criminal Bush or water boy Rubio, not ever in this lifetime.
Seriously how can anyone "rationalize" voting for any of the (morons is the only term I can use) that your side has put up is beyond me.

K~

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Sanders.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   
TRUMP

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Trump

top topics