It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All this anti Muslim propaganda is having an effect...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Right but they still weren't put through the vetting process we are talking about now with Syrian Refugees.

No I don't usually say the government is good at much other than war and lying. But the fact remains that the vetting system for Syrian Refugees is pretty involved.

Documentation from foreign countries is often missing or forged easily.

Okay but is that good enough reason to halt ALL immigration from certain groups of people? Besides ISIS would have an easier time it seems, to me at least, to radicalize some American youth already disenfranchised with the system to carry out acts of terror on American soil.

I wasn't implying it was perfect, I simply refuse to believe it's as poor as the EU's standards right now.

~Tenth

I would think that a terrorist trying to sneak into the US would be pretty foolish to do so under the guise of a Syrian refugee right now.

I would have thought that the US is keeping a pretty keen eye on them right now.

It would make far more sense to enter as a business man or tourist or even sneak over the border but not as a Syrian refugee that would be plain stupidity imo.

Why do you think it'd be stupid to come over with the refugees? These guys are being sent here, they're not going to truthfully answer the questions being asked to them. They're going to act just like a refugee. Come on man.

See above.

Failing that then put on a black and white stripey top, put on a black eye mask and grab a bag with "swag" written on it and try walking into a bank.

See how far you get in before they pull the guns out.

Lol, what the heck kind of bank robbers do you guys have?

That was my point, If you intend to rob a bank then one of the most important things to do is not look like a bank robber.

If you are trying to get into the US to commit acts of terror then your best chance of achieving your goals is to not look like a terrorist.

So sneaking in with a bunch of Syrians who already are suspected of hiding terrorists would be a stupid way to go about it, does this not seem rational to you?

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
here's a true graphic that tells IT properly

Muslims come in all colors/races with a single driving mindset Jihad = in any variation, from a peaceful inner dialogue to aggressive, murderous action by a Manchurian/hypnotized/captivated mind

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
It is only Propaganda if it is make up right?

www.bostonglobe.com...

"So far this year, 56 people have been charged in the United States with crimes related to the Islamic State group — a record number of terrorism-related arrests in any year since the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks, according to a first-of-its-kind review released Tuesday."

Because you know people who follow Islam never shoot people or bomb people or behead people.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

OH the IRONY

Qur'an, Hadith and Scholars:Racism

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
thinkprogress.org...

"In February, ISIS beheaded 20 Egyptian Christians in Libya. It massacred some 700 Turkmen in a northern Iraq village in August. Last month, Kurdish forces uncovered a mass grave that’s believed to contain the remains of at least 70 Yazidis."

Yep more propaganda. Surely no one would commit these type of atrocities.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
here's a true graphic that tells IT properly

Muslims come in all colors/races with a single driving mindset Jihad = in any variation, from a peaceful inner dialogue to aggressive, murderous action by a Manchurian/hypnotized/captivated mind

So based on that then I should worry about my next door neighbours?

They are from Goa(that is a country in India for those that do not know) Should I fear them because they have a different colour skin to me, or that there cuisine and diet differs from mine? or that there native language is different to my own?

No I shall tell you why I should fear them, because of there religion. They are Christian and I have seen the Western baptist church and read about the peodophile rings in the catholic church and the aids crisis in africa and the churches views on condoms and all of the horrible things that have been(and still are) bieng promoted and perpetuated by the Christian faith right?

Now if you will excuse me I need to go and check my doors are locked, there are christians about.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
thinkprogress.org...

"In February, ISIS beheaded 20 Egyptian Christians in Libya. It massacred some 700 Turkmen in a northern Iraq village in August. Last month, Kurdish forces uncovered a mass grave that’s believed to contain the remains of at least 70 Yazidis."

Yep more propaganda. Surely no one would commit these type of atrocities.

"A US air strike aimed at an IS checkpoint is likely to have killed four civilians, possibly including a child, the US military has said."

link

Because only Muslims kill people right?

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

the Hierarchy of/within Islam is another Issue... the avg. ISIS man must indeed think themselves holier than the rest of the population that's all rife with Shias, Muslim backsliders, apostates, Christians... everyone not a Sunni Salafi Jihadi

just wait till the converts start learning the Sharia the Libs love is not such a glorious life

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Because the title of the thread is all this anti us military propaganda right?

You go right ahead and defend some animals raping and beheading people.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I think the bad side of Islam is being shoved into the limelight. People are waking up to how screwed up that religion can be.

Remember when catholcism was shoved into the limelight? A lot of people thought their catholic priests might be pedophiles.

Most religions have a bad side. Especially judiasm, christianity and islam. I think people just like to pick on the hot topic religion, so they can feel better about their beleifs.

The thing I don't get, is why educated people keep following the religious doctrines that have created so much unrest in the world?

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad

originally posted by: stuthealien
a reply to: and14263

this is not actually entirely true some percentage of muslim parents bring their children up to hate the west,telling them how great the mother land is and how we the west have destroyed it ,and totally ignore the fact they have been fighting amoung themselves

And some percentage of Christians bring their children up to hate other races aka white supremacists. As long as the human race continues to see each other as different rather than as the same species there will always be hate and division on both sides. The stupid thing is we are all stuck on the same rock floating through the vastness of the universe and we can't get over "who's version of the bearded man in the sky is better" or "if there is even a bearded man in the sky" or "this imaginary line is my country stay out" or "you are a different colour to me therefore I hate you". We are doomed to fail as a species unless as a whole we get over the smallminded petty # that is going on.

No different than the animal instincts in the wild. They have their boundaries and other animals know not to cross that boundary. And they'll kill to make their point.

I think we are a bit more evolved than animals.... Well some of us anyway.

You'd think. We all have the same instincts though. If someone comes into your yard posing a threat, do you greet him with a smile or take caution?

And all Muslims wordwide are a threat? That's the issue here, do you view every Muslim as someone who is going to kill you?

No. No more than 500 people, I'd be willing to bet, feel that way. My problem is that we've already been warned that soldiers for ISIS are sneaking over, or attempting to sneak over, with the Syrian refugees. If someone comes on your yard/territory posing a threat, how do you react?

That's the point people are being corralled into think that everyone (all muslims) that enter their yard is a threat. By that logic you shoot everyone that enters because you seem them a threat. Not every Muslim entering the country is a threat, they are good people that are trying to escape the horrors of a war for their children's sake or they are exchange students that want to enter a country were they can get a good education or hardworking people that want to get opportunities that they can't get from their own land. To deny them any of that based on their religion is ludacris when the U.S. was founded by people that fled Europe for religious freedom.

That's just the broad brush painting everyone the same. It's not all muslims people are cautious about. It's the risk that comes with foreign immigration. Who would have ever thought that ahmed mohamed would have gotten mad for thinking he was picked on by whitey, sued for 15 million, and moved to Qatar to finish out his scholastic career? That little d-bag was already a trouble maker, now he's a rich trouble maker, but I doubt he'll screw up over there. Him and his pappy are right where they want to be, and made sure the media stirred up a bunch of ignorant lies about him being fearful of Americans and claiming they'd think he was an extremist terrorist. Talk about a drama queen.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: nonspecific

Because the title of the thread is all this anti us military propaganda right?

You go right ahead and defend some animals raping and beheading people.

I never said I was defending them or certainly never intended to.

You go right ahead and carrying on defending some power hungry money men dropping bombs all over the world because it's good for business though.

Although I guess your not saying that right?

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

The fact is that the US Government agencies have stated that ISIS soldiers are indeed trying to sneak into America with the Syrian refugees, and it's been proven that there are already muslims (some recently converted) here willing to kill and fight for ISIS. So where do you separate fact and rationale from fiction and dogma?

You're right. And this is a good question. The threat of ISIS fighters operating in the US is greater than zero. It has been greater than zero for a while now. But look rationally at the threat. It is minuscule! There's like a .00000000000001% chance that I will be involved in a mass shooting. (That's not a real number, I'm hoping to make a point.) On the other hand, the odds of me getting killed in an auto accident are MUCH, MUCH higher! But does that stop me from getting in the car 2-4 times a day to put my life at risk for some wings or to get the mail? No. Am I afraid of my car, of driving... and do I feel fear when I get onto the freeway or somehow try to protect myself from driving? No. So, surely, a threat that is practically non-existent (terrorism) shouldn't, in any way, change my behavior or instill in me any kind of fear... any more than my car does.

I understand having fear for your loved ones. My husband travels on business and he's on a motorcycle most of the time. But what kind of wife would I be if I demanded that he make the threat of him being splattered on the pavement go away completely, so I'd feel better? Is it fair and right for me to ask him to sell his bikes, for my comfort? Of course not. As it is, he is an ATGATT rider and I just have to take comfort in that knowledge and let go of the fear the best I can.

You CANNOT rid the planet, or the country, of people who would commit evil acts. But you can choose whether or not you're going to play into the hands of terrorists by becoming terrorized. I'd rather die looking in the face of one of those cowards saying, "I'm not afraid of you, PUNK!" than live my life in fear.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
It warms my heart to see Islam being defended with such fervor.

A religion that has a WORSE track record on women, and gay rights than that other most villainous one that starts with a C.

Says the person who defended the kkk on another thread. So every Muslim person is a bad person? I'll have to tell that to my brother in law who came over here to seek refuge from Iraq after the U.S. went in and destroyed the place. The very same man worked from day one to assimilate into the country never got a hand out and worked to get his own business. My sister his wife doesn't dress up in a burqa or doesn't have her freedom taken by him. What about my 2 year old nephew? Is he also a bad person just because he is Muslim?

What is the deal with you people and your comprehension skills? Is this another one of those "If I say it enough, it'll be true" kind of things? Not one damn person has stated that all muslims are evil, and yet again, here you are trying to sarcastically ask about your nephew toddler. Cut the stupid childish # out.

Did you even read neos post, this thread is about Muslims And the propaganda against them and he (wrongly might I add) brought Islam into this stating "its track record". Cut the stupid # out? Get a clue about the subject being talked about. This comment alone shows how much you actually know about the subject.

Nobody is referring to all muslims. Furthermore, a muslim is someone that follows the religion of islam. It's like referring to someone as a Catholic and then bringing Christianity into the conversation. You could call a muslim an islamic and it bears the same meaning that calling a Catholic a Christian does.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

and your assumptions and girly graphics prove nothing ,please show where i have said i hated muslims in this thread i bet you can not, if you had actually looked at my threads you would see i pointed out a low percentage that teach their children hate.
yet you have systematically attacked many here

link   

originally posted by: neo96
It warms my heart to see Islam being defended with such fervor.

A religion that has a WORSE track record on women, and gay rights than that other most villainous one that starts with a C.

Says the person who defended the kkk on another thread. So every Muslim person is a bad person? I'll have to tell that to my brother in law who came over here to seek refuge from Iraq after the U.S. went in and destroyed the place. The very same man worked from day one to assimilate into the country never got a hand out and worked to get his own business. My sister his wife doesn't dress up in a burqa or doesn't have her freedom taken by him. What about my 2 year old nephew? Is he also a bad person just because he is Muslim?

What is the deal with you people and your comprehension skills? Is this another one of those "If I say it enough, it'll be true" kind of things? Not one damn person has stated that all muslims are evil, and yet again, here you are trying to sarcastically ask about your nephew toddler. Cut the stupid childish # out.

Did you even read neos post, this thread is about Muslims And the propaganda against them and he (wrongly might I add) brought Islam into this stating "its track record". Cut the stupid # out? Get a clue about the subject being talked about. This comment alone shows how much you actually know about the subject.

Nobody is referring to all muslims. Furthermore, a muslim is someone that follows the religion of islam. It's like referring to someone as a Catholic and then bringing Christianity into the conversation. You could call a muslim an islamic and it bears the same meaning that calling a Catholic a Christian does.

link   

originally posted by: blueman12
I think the bad side of Islam is being shoved into the limelight. People are waking up to how screwed up that religion can be.

Remember when catholcism was shoved into the limelight? A lot of people thought their catholic priests might be pedophiles.

Most religions have a bad side. Especially judiasm, christianity and islam. I think people just like to pick on the hot topic religion, so they can feel better about their beleifs.

The thing I don't get, is why educated people keep following the religious doctrines that have created so much unrest in the world?

Hey buddy we ain't got no time for your sensible type talk in this thread, If you ain't hatin' or haitin' the haters then you just move along now.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr

a reply to: woodwardjnr

I assume this is what will be screamed from the mountaintops now, every time a terrorist attacks Americans. Another "it's the Republicans' fault!!!" pre-planned blame game layout.
I don't understand your response in regard to my post? I'm assuming you were replying to my post about the French journalist?

Perhaps. Sorry if I misquoted you. I feel like the excuses are already being made, that when the next attack happens, the finger will be pointed at Republicans and saying that we started all of this by not wanting to accept refugees yet.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

That's new to me. I thought you had to be born again as/converted to a muslim to be a muslim. To me anyways... Hell, aren't most of your New Black Panthers all muslims? Middle Eastern doesn't even come to mind first off when I hear muslim, although that's starting to change thanks to MSM.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Part of the problem are those Hadiths...they're like supplemental readings that some clerics use, others don't. Some have crazy stuff in them too.

It would be like picking up a book by some radical Christian and preaching from it right alongside the Bible. The followers just "assume" that it's cannon because the person in front of the congregation is reading it and saying it is so.

It's like how the "Journal of Discourses" isn't "official" Mormon cannon, but the odd person within the religion *might* use it.

Another way of looking at it would be if some preacher used some weird 3rd party "scripture" that wasn't included into the official "Bible".

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join