It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Lawmakers Make STUNNING Move To Investigate Obama For Helping ISIS

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: butcherguy
Just where did ISIS get all of those nice white Toyota pickup trucks?

That has been answered. Toyota answered that is impossible to track where all it's distributers sell trucks to. Also, that some may have been stolen. Toyota was cooperating with an investigation by the US Treasury department.

How do robbers get all of that UNICEF food? Same question.

journal-neo.org...

Just last year it was reported that the US State Department had been sending in fleets of specifically Toyota-brand trucks into Syria to whom they claimed was the “Free Syrian Army.”

It’s fair to say that whatever pipeline the US State Department and the British government used to supply terrorists in Syria with these trucks was likely used to send additional vehicles before and after these reports were made public.

The mystery of how hundreds of identical, brand-new ISIS-owned Toyota trucks have made it into Syria is solved. Not only has the US and British government admitted in the past to supplying them, their military forces and intelligence agencies ply the borders of Turkey, Jordan, and even Iraq where these fleets of trucks must have surely passed on their way to Syria – even if other regional actors supplied them. While previous admissions to supplying the vehicles implicates the West directly, that nothing resembling interdiction operations have been set up along any of these borders implicates the West as complicit with other parties also supplying vehicles to terrorists inside of Syria.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

So that article is basically stating that the rebels, or the FSA if you like, are ISIS.

That is not true.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
The OP is very naive

I’ve said it once, I'll say it again.

It’s all wrapped up in a COVERT OPERATION finding that the congressional intelligence committee knows about.

Covert op to overthrow Assad and destabilize Syria and other ME countries

Therefore Obama and Hillary are legally immune

Obama wouldn’t be doing it directly; it would be the CIA on orders from the state department

If the CIA is caught the President has deniability

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
The Presidents through the NSC (National Security Council) makes a finding at one point and a COVERT OPERATION is put in action through the CIA with consolations from the congressional intelligence committee

In foreign policy issues this COVERT OPERATION is headed by the US State department.

If these committees try to pry into these COVERT OPERATIONS they will get nowhere since they will claim the information is classified

In all these covert operations the president has plausible deniability

This is all just GOP political show

They can't impeach an orange on this issue

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

The same site has an article referenced back to infowars.. Makes one wonder about their journalistic integrity.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Sublimecraft

As does the US, so the point is moot.

The US cops a mention from ISIS every time - it's their go-to evil bad guy, so that point is moot I agree, however, that was not the point I was making in my first post. The point I was making is that ISIS does not mention Israel or Saudi Arabia.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: EightTF3
He without a doubt in my mind helped ISIS and his foreign(and domestic) policy has been an absolute nightmare in regards to extremism but are these Republicans going to look into their own assholes like McCain who are over there taking photo ops with them wanting to arm everyone against Assad? This is going to be more flash from our crappy senate for political reason's without any substance. The entire lot of them are useless.

Lol! that says it all, including McCain et all.

I'm afraid the OP will need to start his own middle party for political satisfaction. Let's see now? left of centre or right of centre?

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I'll take "wealthy Saudi financier for $500, Alex."

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

So that article is basically stating that the rebels, or the FSA if you like, are ISIS.

That is not true.

It's hard to say is it not true from this distance, all that shiny left large American equipment gone astray, and now in the hands of IS, while the current US arming to the FSA is stated as small arms...peashooters then.
All very confusing tactics. As for who's jet bombing what, we don't have a clue other than what we are told....which isn't much.
My personal opinion is that the current President is probably being fecked about himself by factions in the military and those in government.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

All very confusing tactics. As for who's jet bombing what, we don't have a clue other than what we are told....which isn't much.

Keep in mind what Johnson did during the Vietnam War.

Bombing empty fields, and buildings.

After having a front row seat for the past seven years.

Johnson=Obama.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Wouldn't congress be the ones approving the budget to finance them?

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: xuenchen

Wouldn't congress be the ones approving the budget to finance them?

Sure.

With advice from Israel.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: EightTF3

Could not agree more.
I doubt this will go anywhere though.
The day the likes of Billary or Obama or even Cameron and Blair are held accountable for their Evil foreign policies is the day hell will freeze over.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

That has been answered. Toyota answered that is impossible to track where all it's distributers sell trucks to. Also, that some may have been stolen. Toyota was cooperating with an investigation by the US Treasury department.

How do robbers get all of that UNICEF food? Same question.

Toyota has already found out that the U.S. State Department paid for them under guess who, Hillary Clinton!!!

Obama is most definitely helping the Muslim Brotherhoods army called ISIS, all based out of Turkey and commanded by the President of Turkey!

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Wish these Republicans lawmakers had been as outraged when 3000 Americans died on September 11th, 2001.
edit on 12-12-2015 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   

NEO is a "Eurasianist" propaganda organ financed by the Kremlin. More here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Yeah, that article is more than 3 years old!!!

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Gee, and I thought that I was the only one who was sensing that Obama might be actually doing things that might be counterproductive to destroying ISIS. Darn, I am not original with anything.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
Wish these Republicans lawmakers had been as outraged when 3000 Americans died on September 11th, 2001.

I take it you mean outraged at Bill Clinton for letting the events that directly led to 9/11 transpire.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
If so, punish him for treason, the old school way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join