It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Lawmakers Make STUNNING Move To Investigate Obama For Helping ISIS

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Its better to keep your head in the sand than to realize your country sides with Darth Vader. Ignorance can be bliss.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

"Darth Vader"?!

And just who do you think the Tea Party leader is; Luke Skywalker?

edit on 12-12-2015 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Can't help but think that either nothing will come of this or these guys might be found tied up in a duffel bag zipped from the inside.....

If Obamer and the Chief Intel guys are going to pull off this dastardly deed they are being invested for than I'm sure they can silence, or at least shake off a couple of reps.

With that said it would be interesting to see this really take off... seeing as how i'm just an American serf i could use the entertainment.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

For those of you having issues with teaparty.org, you can find the news article here www.redflagnews.com... and also here conservativetribune.com...
edit on 12-12-2015 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
DOUBLE POST
edit on 12-12-2015 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne
a reply to: glend

"Darth Vader"?!

And just who do you think the Tea Party leader is; Luke Skywalker?

Only if the Kylo Ren theories are right, they're all assholes

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The Conservative Tribune must think their readers are not very bright. They are hoping their readers do not understand the difference between actively "helping" something and "allowing something to thrive" by incompetence. It's that whole "secret Muslim" thing again.

ETA: Here is the most relevant charge:

“More recently the intelligence community, I think, has provided much more accurate assessments. But CENTCOM, which is the area that is responsible for the Middle East, has, for whatever reasons, we don’t know yet why, has dumbed down the intelligence, has sweetened it, has made it seem like we are being more successful there than we are,” Speier said.

“I’m deeply troubled by what I believe is doctoring that has taken place and has created an impression that we are doing better there than we actually are.”

Conservative Tribune[Emphasis mine. --DJW001]

In other words, he is not helping ISIS, he is trying to make his efforts look better than they are. All administrations do that when at war.
edit on 12-12-2015 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I have yet to find any political party that pushes world peace. But if tea party wants to enlighten the world with some truth for a change I'm all for it.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend

I have yet to find any political party that pushes world peace. But if tea party wants to enlighten the world with some truth for a change I'm all for it.

Then why are they doing a routine hit piece instead of presenting the information objectively?

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

The Conservative Tribune must think their readers are not very bright. They are hoping their readers do not understand the difference between actively "helping" something and "allowing something to thrive" by incompetence. It's that whole "secret Muslim" thing again.

It's the Democrat readers that make the difference.

The interpretations and spin and twisting.

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
You only have to look at who ISIS is not attacking and/or threatening to gauge who is supporting them. Saudi Arabia & Israel both appear to have dodged that bullet, and both are US allies and both want Assad gone.

IMO, Obamas support for ISIS merely extends to the US intelligence community advising him that ISIS also wants Assad out so by assisting ISIS to that end could yield that result (until Putin stepped in). What the MSM propaganda will never admit is that it (this whole sh!t-fight) is indeed all about the control of oil and gas reserves in the region.

Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

You only have to look at who ISIS is not attacking and/or threatening to gauge who is supporting them

Iran?

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

LOL!!! Will it be delivered by a Land Shark?

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

How can you present information objectively to the public that believes fox news is gospel? Rattling the prison doors might not achieve much but it will warn the guards that they being watched.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: tony9802

For those of you having issues with teaparty.org, you can find the news article here www.redflagnews.com... and also here conservativetribune.com...

Oh wow. Are you serious?

Yeah, you can check theblaze, rush limbaugh, and all those other prop-masters....
how about Icke and Alex Jones, too, no doubt.

Friend, that's like saying "If you don't believe the National Enquirer, check The Star, and The Globe, and The DailyMail and WND.......

wow.

edit on 12/12/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

You only have to look at who ISIS is not attacking and/or threatening to gauge who is supporting them

Iran?

Iran cops a mention a few times in their latest HD release.........

ISIS To The World: 'Bring It On'; Threatens Mexico, Spain, US, China, Japan, Russia, Iran In New Video

www.ibtimes.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Now? They want to do this now? 3 years too late captain obviouses.

www.reuters.com...

President Barack Obama has signed a secret order authorizing U.S. support for rebels seeking to depose Syrian President Bashar al-Assad and his government, sources familiar with the matter said.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend
a reply to: DJW001

How can you present information objectively to the public that believes fox news is gospel? Rattling the prison doors might not achieve much but it will warn the guards that they being watched.

But this is exactly the sort of biased reporting Fox does! Conservative Tribune are the jailers in this case.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Some ATS people saying the Tea Party source is no good, yet they are not the only source. Putin last week giving details on how ISIS has been supported and that comes back to Obama and the US. It is bad enough, ISIS is sitting in our humvees and tanks but the worst strategic blunder by Obama was leaving the Iraqi oil fields up for grabs and failing to secure what they had fought for. They just let ISIS move right in, while the US left the region. Current administration has no clue about foreign policy and went against the military advisers. If it's all about control of the regions oil, then I don't get why we pulled out of Iraq in the first place. I see Russia going for the throat, and should be interesting to see how this plays out.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   

As does the US, so the point is moot.

We do know that Iran sheltered many Al Qaeda leaders when the US invaded Afghanistan, some of which, switched sides once ISIS gained momentum....

edit on 12/12/15 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join