It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stunning: Over 100 MILLION Guns Sold in US Since Obama Became President (Video)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Wow, I knew sales were up with record "Black Friday" sales but I did not know that it was anywhere near this level!

There are videos and charts at the link. 100 million in the last 7 years! Somehow I think the number of 300 million firearms in the US is understated.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Jim Hoft Dec 8th, 2015 9:25 am

Over 100 million guns have been sold in the United States since Barack Obama was elected president.

“Americans are not just putting them in their closet and waiting for a burglary. They’re taking classes on how to protect themselves. Background checks on Black Friday topped 185,000 that’s 8,000 guns sold every hour. 2,000,000 in November and and almost 20 million this year.”

edit on 8-12-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
That reminds me I have to get a new gun next year...

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

For a president that is so obsessed with gun control, he did a hell of a job arming the citizens

Just read today that Smith & Wesson beat projected profits considerably this last quarter.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ghostrager

For a president that is so obsessed with gun control, he did a hell of a job arming the citizens

Just read today that Smith & Wesson beat projected profits considerably this last quarter.

I bet. I assume profits are up for almost any vendor. I know PSA has low end AR's in the $400's.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
What a terrible image, a gun and a bible.

somebody should tell christians that Jesus was a pacifist who promised nothing in this world but pain.
Jesus promise is in the next

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: ghostrager

You need to do your homework. Republicans shoot down EVERY SINGLE GUN CONTROL PROPOSAL without fail. Republicans are against extensive background checks, against denying guns to those on the terrorist watch list. Yet YOU think Obama is the devil??

edit on 8-12-2015 by SpookyM because: mistyped a few words.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Oh, I'm sure it's not intentional. I can just see him sitting in the Oval Office, kicking his feet and having a tantrum. It's his own fault. If he and the Dems wouldn't do the knee jerk gun control rhetoric, every time something happened, although they are suspiciously quiet when Chicago has a"busy weekend", maybe folks wouldn't be out buying them. Maybe if they actually tried to do something about gang violence and violent immigrants being released right back in to the public, we wouldn't be worried about our safety. Maybe, just maybe, if he focused on the disease and not the symptom, those terrible gun makers wouldn't be getting so rich.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
He's been better for fun gun sales than any boogey man in history. Smith & Wesson, Henry, Browning, and the like should all be sending him Thank you/Christmas cards.

***You may substitute holiday for Christmas at your own discretion...

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

somebody should tell christians that Jesus was a pacifist who promised nothing in this world but pain.

Nice try, but misses the point by a mile and, of course, you need to learn how to use complete sentences. The commonality between the two images is not that they are related to each other, but that totalitarian governments do not want either of them around. Why? because both, in different ways, challenge the authority of the government.

And for the record, Jesus was not exactly a pacifist. If you will remember, the activity that finally got him arrested was when he upset the money-lenders' tables and drove them out of the temple. He wasn't exactly turning the other cheek then, was he?

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

What is terrible is people who have no faith and believe we spontaneously evolved from muck! What is terrible is Americans who are Americans because other Americans fought and died so we could have our freedom yet they ridicule Americans who exercise their constitution right!

My god guides and protects me and I have faith that all things will be done in my life perhaps not on my timeline but his. My country and it's constitution which has taken American from nothing to the greatest country in the world ensure that I have the RIGHT to defend my self against all enemies both foreign and domestic!

If you don't like and you are an American then perhaps you should seek other accommodations!

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Finally.

A legacy he can be proud of.

Greatest gun salesman in history!

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Oh, I'm sure it's not intentional. I can just see him sitting in the Oval Office, kicking his feet and having a tantrum. It's his own fault. If he and the Dems wouldn't do the knee jerk gun control rhetoric, every time something happened, although they are suspiciously quiet when Chicago has a"busy weekend", maybe folks wouldn't be out buying them. Maybe if they actually tried to do something about gang violence and violent immigrants being released right back in to the public, we wouldn't be worried about our safety. Maybe, just maybe, if he focused on the disease and not the symptom, those terrible gun makers wouldn't be getting so rich.

Maybe he bought a load of gun stocks for retirement, he needed to pay for the Hawaii mansion.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Proud to say . I bought my damn fair share of them.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Rutgers 699 dollar frame is one of the most accurate and build able for the price I've ever seen

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Actually. .don't forget...Peter had to be carrying a sword and versed in using it in order to cut the centurions ear off on the Mount of olives.

That's info only given through oral qaballah traditions
edit on 8-12-2015 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Orgasm over your guns little boys.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

"What is terrible is people who have no faith and believe we spontaneously evolved from muck! "

oh my...

we're doomed.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

money.cnn.com...

These are the latest figures I could find, but have not included the previous weeks sales figures yet.

The iconic gun maker posted quarterly sales of $143 million, up 32% from last year.

Smith & Wesson (SWHC)'s sales don't include the period after last week's terror attacks in San Bernardino, which left 14 dead. Gun sales often rise after high-profile shootings, especially if they're accompanied by calls for tighter restrictions on guns.

Shares of Smith & Wesson have surged 116% this year, while Sturm, Ruger (RGR)'s stock has climbed 66% this year.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
So that's 100 million more guns he gets to take away.

Wait....

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
So that's 100 million more guns he gets to take away.

Wait....

Exactly.

This just shows how the "Obama's comin' fer yer pew pews" rhetoric was complete horse#.

Thank god we can still complain about him being a Muslim Kenyan.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join