It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stunning: Over 100 MILLION Guns Sold in US Since Obama Became President (Video)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: eXia7

a reply to: eXia7

Yea, just shift the unfounded rhetoric onto another Democrat politician, don't actually account for the fact that it is unfounded and didn't come true. Just like end times predictions. Didn't come true? Well just push the date back and we can recycle the idiocy.

Are you immortal? Just because it doesn't happen in YOUR lifetime, doesn't mean it won't happen at all.

Lol. That's some great defense of idiotic prophecy you got going on there. No, bud I base my disbelief on prophecy on science and intellectual reasoning. You may want to throw them out the window to believe them because we don't live forever (lol, I seriously cannot believe you said that. I'm still laughing), but that's on you.

I'm just calling it as I see it. Historically democrats always call for gun control, and big cities run by democrats have gun control, and it doesn't seem to be helping. Sorry that I don't agree with your party on something. But yes, as a typical liberal you seem content on calling alternative thinking as "idiocy"

Wait you were talking about Obama prophecy? HA! That's even funnier. Obama's Presidency isn't outlasting my lifetime. Gun ownership increased under Obama and at no point was there ever a forced gun grab here.

Though it's nice that you have convinced yourself of a narrative other than reality and called it "alternative thinking", but that stuff doesn't cut it when exposed to rational thinking and reality. It only persists in echo chamber bubbles.

Way to deflect a valid statement.

I guess I struck a nerve.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

If you want to believe that, knock yourself out. Still laughing by the way.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
At the time of Christ and the disciples, a good sword cost as much as a high end car does in today's economic equivalence.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

If you want to believe that, knock yourself out. Still laughing by the way.

You're the one going on about "prophecies" and whatever other crap you are babbling about.

I was simply stating that once Obama is out of office, more liberals will continue to push the anti gun agenda.. and with people of your mindset, who knows they might finally succeed. NOT.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Question. What do you think my position is on the 2nd Amendment?

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Question. What do you think my position is on the 2nd Amendment?

I don't know, perhaps you should paint it clear for me and everybody else reading this thread.

hard to tell with your name calling and deflecting liberal overtones.
edit on 12/9/2015 by eXia7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Oh I'm pretty sure you've already made an assumption in that regard, but the way you answered my question with a question of your own tells me that I put doubts in your mind about your assumption.

Though I'm not trying to hide my position from you. I'm pro-2nd Amendment and I would disagree with any gun grab or gun ban attempt. I agree with a few gun purchase ideas like registering guns or universal background checks for gun purchases. They are just a good idea. So when I say that there is no gun grab coming now or in the future, I mean it. I'm on your side of the debate here (well not totally, but I try not to build my positions down party lines).
edit on 9-12-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
This is why my clan armed up

Not to mention that in My Grandfathers time we were disarmed and imprisoned for our way of life.

NEVER AGAIN.
edit on 9-12-2015 by Sunwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

No..you talk nonsense, it's funny to watch everyone light their hair on fire..ma guns, ma guns. If you think all of the various govt entities are going to work together on ANYTHING never mind disarming everyone..well whatever I guess enjoy your fears.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Oh I'm pretty sure you've already made an assumption in that regard, but the way you answered my question with a question of your own tells me that I put doubts in your mind about your assumption.

Though I'm not trying to hide my position from you. I'm pro-2nd Amendment and I would disagree with any gun grab or gun ban attempt. I agree with a few gun purchase ideas like registering guns or universal background checks for gun purchases. They are just a good idea. So when I say that there is no gun grab coming now or in the future, I mean it. I'm on your side of the debate here (well not totally, but I try not to build my positions down party lines).

I can respect that. It is difficult to determine where people stand over a forum. I'm not as active as other members, so I can't always keep up with who champions what. So it was hard for me to determine if you were a liberal or just playing devil's advocate. I have seen you post before, but as I'm not active here its hard for me to remember everything, especially if the user has 20,000 posts lol

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

No..you talk nonsense, it's funny to watch everyone light their hair on fire..ma guns, ma guns. If you think all of the various govt entities are going to work together on ANYTHING never mind disarming everyone..well whatever I guess enjoy your fears.

Does it appear that I'm running around like chicken little screaming the sky is falling? I never once have. Its funny how people can twist and contort what I say into what they think I said.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I'm a notorious devils advocate. It helps my skepticism and allows me to consider alternative viewpoints to a thread that has just become an echo chamber of people patting each other on the back and starring each other. Naturally, this results in a lot of backlash. Hence, I've been insulted derisively by being called a conservative before and insulted derisively by being called a liberal (hell you did it to me in this very thread). Right now, the go to insult (and assumption) is liberal. True, I'm siding with more liberal ideas these days, but that is only because they appear to be putting forth more good ideas than the conservatives.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Ok your right, Im being a bit dramatic, my serious comment was regarding the various forms of govt working together to seize weapons held by the public?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join