It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Muslim Caliphate, the SB Shooter and Current Events all point to a well laid out plan

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

If we are to assume that your broad brush is correct, that "All Muslims" want a worldwide caliphate, do we also need to assume they all want to achieve it by shedding the blood of innocents? That's not what you said, but it seems as though it is implied.

Perhaps a large portion of people actually believe this and fear it is an actual possibility, hence the fear and cowardice?

Note: I'm a Christian, and I don't particularly want Jesus to return anytime soon. Having an intellect well beyond that of a housefly, I know for certain that not all Muslims want to violently take over the world.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
The Muslim Caliphate, the SB Shooter and Current Events all point to a well laid out plan

Worldwide caliphate aims

Since at least 2004, a significant goal of the group has been the foundation of a Sunni Islamic state.[169][170] Specifically, ISIL has sought to establish itself as a caliphate, an Islamic state led by a group of religious authorities under a supreme leader—the caliph—who is believed to be the successor to Prophet Muhammad.[171] In June 2014, ISIL published a document in which it claimed to have traced the lineage of its leader al-Baghdadi back to Muhammad,[171] and upon proclaiming a new caliphate on 29 June, the group appointed al-Baghdadi as its caliph. As caliph, he demands the allegiance of all devout Muslims worldwide, according to Islamic jurisprudence (fiqh).[172]

According to German journalist Jürgen Todenhöfer, who spent ten days embedded with ISIL in Mosul, the view that he kept hearing was that ISIL wants to “conquer the world” and all who do not believe in the group’s interpretation of the Koran will be killed. Todenhöfer was struck by the ISIL fighters' belief that “all religions who agree with democracy have to die”,[174] and by their "incredible enthusiasm"—including enthusiasm for killing "hundreds of millions" of people.[175

en.wikipedia.org...

(CNN)ISIS on Saturday hailed the two people who massacred 14 people in Southern California this week as "supporters" of the terror group -- a message that came after U.S. investigators said they suspect one of the shooters professed loyalty to the Islamist network.

www.cnn.com...

For those that have been watching. The extremists have been pretty much killing anyone who has gotten in their way, and that mean the 'moderates' too.

Also for those that been paying attention it really doesn't matter what moderates say.

There has been no real concerted effort over there which is why ISIL and other terrorist groups are running roughshot over EVERYONE.

The world sits on a dangerous precipice, and yeah it is according to a master plan.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

He's banned because he made lousy music after he converted to Islam.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I used to think, 'NOT EVERYTHING IS A PLAN"

But the more I learn, the more I recognize, the more I sense, the more I see what is happening around us...

I've come to believe, that yeah, maybe the big events meant to incite change.. are well, all planned.

Never thought I'd hear myself say that.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

But Obama is out of office soon, and no one running for President is a Muslim.

Perhaps we can wash our hands of this influence to a degree.

Obama's ultimate success was in opening the borders so wide you can see Australia from your kitchen window.
edit on 11-12-2015 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Okay, you're way off base here.

The new world order is not the taking over of the world by Muslims.

Muslims can't high jack the term "NEW WORLD ORDER" and pretend they invented it and pretend it's all about them.

That is NOT where the term originated.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
It seems to me that ISIS in particular, and Islam in general are currently no more than dupes or "Useful Idiots" in the struggle for influence going on in the shadows.

It is just delusional to think of these people as any kind of real threat.

Unless, of course, you are so brainwashed that you can no longer perceive how the media is manipulated by money.

"Scientific" civilisation is built on a long history of mass murder in the name of "progress" and ten or twenty thousand fanatics who have been enabled and assisted by the "intelligence" agencies of too many countries to count represent no danger. If they did any of several nuclear powers could wipe them from the face of the earth in a fraction of a second.

The reason they exist and are being used to demonise another two billion of their "sort of" co religionists is due to the danger of conflict between nuclear powers.

In my opinion some clear thinking on this subject is badly needed.

The real enemy is elsewhere. Maybe not as far away as the media would have you believe...

edit on 11-12-2015 by draoicht because: i before e except after c

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Well said and here is the warning that most ignored! Know your enemy or suffer defeat!! S&F for wwell laid our truth!
above top secret

Pax

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MRuss
NO but TPTB can use Muslims/Islam to achieve their agenda of one world order.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join