It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Muslim Caliphate, the SB Shooter and Current Events all point to a well laid out plan

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:
(post by ChesterJohn removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

But we already know where you stand. You are for it not against it.

Really?

Can you please show me where Kapusta said that?

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: aorAki

Here's a high-profile successful Muslim sports superstar doing good work and totally assimilated into modern society.

I'm not afraid of him or his views.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: aorAki

just wait until Islam establishes the worldwide Caliphate.

Then we will see how everyone reacts then

this Thread is about the fact that TPTB are the one financing Islams worldwide Caliphate not about good Muslims or bad Muslims, ALL would love to see the establishment of the worldwide Caliphate.

Sharia is the law ALL Muslims are to live under. the Caliphate is a govt ruled by Sharia under one IMAM we just don't know who that will be yet.
edit on 7-12-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   

What every Non Muslim Person in this world needs to know is ALL and ALL means ALL Muslims want a world wide Caliphate.

You're wrong. And you're not just wrong, your misinformed to the point of ignorant intolerance.

All it takes is getting out to experience what's really going on.

The other day (before the SB shootings), while walking, I paused outside a large Mosque in midtown Manhattan during a massively-attended service (doors wide open, packed inside and lots of Muslims outside). I'm not sure if it was an Imam speaking, or some other leader. He was specifically speaking about how, as good Muslims, "we should suppress the fears of non-Muslims" that the so-called Caliphate is as outdated an idea as the Christian Crusades. And that it is the responsibility of all Muslims to testify to good works, good faith, and loving deeds.

No one outside looked at me (middle-aged gray-haired white guy) with anything other than acceptance.

This is an issue with Radical Islam, the modern version of which has it's roots firmly in the west's meddling in Pakistani Islamic schools in order to churn out Mujahideen fighters for Afghanistan in the 1980's. It's documented. It's a confirmed fact of history. The chickens are home and are roosting.

The reality is, that there has been significantly more death and terrorism in the US as a result of radical far-right home-grown terrorism, than anything related to radical Islam.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta

the Idea of a world wide caliphate is not just held by ISIS but many and all muslims of devout islamic faith.

A worldwide caliphate is the concept of a single theocratic one-world government as proposed by many devout Muslims, in particular Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. In 2014, Baghdadi claimed to have succeeded in the creation of a worldwide caliphate. On April 8, 2006, the Daily Times of Pakistan reported that at a rally held in Islamabad the militant organization Sipah-e-Sahaba Pakistan called for the formation of a Worldwide Caliphate, which was to begin in Pakistan.

Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, EAU, Jordan, Yemen, Indonesia, Malaysia, Syria, Tunisia, Egypt, Morocco and many Islamic conclaves throughout the world believe in the worldwide Caliphate. While many do not agree who will be the Caliph they all want the worldwide Caliphate.

Can you please provide a link from this copy an pasted content .

Google worldwide caliphate.

But don't worry the conspiracy of the worldwide caliphate is now coming to light.

But we already know where you stand. You are for it not against it.

Lol...oh are you making that decsion for me ? I clearly stated my position on the first page and the addressed that establishing a caliphate in this day and age is not permissible .

Also please note again I am currently a student in Islamic law . What backround do you have on Islamic studies ? It's obvious that your knowlege of Islam is 0 yet you sit here and try to convince me and all the other members that what you are saying is TRUTH. You have also been caught in a lie in your own thread .

Stop the crap already this is getting out of control man.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Outdated Idea boy oh boy Pakistan and Iran already declared it for today a few years back and Al Queda, ISIS and the Iranian forces are sworn to it plus man of the countries in the Middle East and northern Africa.

Their only quarrel is who is going to be the Caliph.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Outdated Idea boy oh boy Pakistan and Iran already declared it for today a few years back and Al Queda, ISIS and the Iranian forces are sworn to it plus man of the countries in the Middle East and northern Africa.

Not true though. Look at the Kurds

A large large portion of them if not most are Muslim, and their own women are taking up arms against ISIS and fighting and dying

You're wrong on that white wash statement

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Oh really? So now the Shia and sunnie are in the same boat together in establishing a caliphate?

Stop Trolling dude .

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

a reply to: Kapusta

you lie lie lie. many in Islam have already declared the worldwide caliphate is to be established now and the Jihadi are fighting for it now all over the world.

I'm by no means a Bill Maher fan, but his interview with Muslims and his conclusion that Muslims sing a different tune to "outsiders" i.e. infidels is right on.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

This is just another idiotic fear the Muslims hate thread.

Says the guy deflecting with hate for Christians.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

in a very remote sense you are correct... the SB Muslim Terrorists were working under a long-range plan--- the 'plan' is called Jihad

but Jihad is not one, singular, universally accepted 'plan' it is diversified

to wit:
the Turk Muslims are not radical like the Sunni based ISIS/ISIL Caliphate
nor do the Shia of the Iranian/Persian (undeclared) Caliphate war like the IS Army does under an Islamic Jihad Flag
and all these diverse Jihadi differ from the Saudi augmented sect of Wahabi Islam

(see: www.differencebetween.net...
"...90% percent of Muslims around the world belong to Sunni sect whereas the members of Wahabi movement are located in Saudi Arab(ia). "

the Muslims around Serbia/Bosnia/Chechnya etc. are left over from the radicalization created by the USA of those EurAsian and Afghani Muslims that the CIA indoctrinated for war with USSR & then tried to exterminate by stealth and deceit after their use was no longer needed in that region...

those EurAsian Muslims are not keen on any Caliphate or Global yet borderless community of Islamic peoples...Neither are the 99% of Far East & Oceania Muslims keen on radical-&-murderous Jihad (oh yeah there are radical cells or sects of criminal Muslims operating there too)

only the radicalized Sunni with their militarized Jihad & Army are interested in the Apocalyptic Caliphate to be made ready for the return of the Mahdi...and only the Sunni Jihadi killers are exporting their brand of Jihad into the USA by-way-of radicalized lone-wolf, indigent, home-grown terrorists who have killed more than 3,000 US citizens over the years in a variety of mass shootings bombings & other acts of murder towards non-Muslims

the Turks, the Iranian's both have a different 'vision' of a Jihad Army & global Caliphate

much like the Rome/Vatican Catholics are on different pages of the same book... with Eastern Orthodox Christianity

So too are Sunni-Shia-Sufi- Muslims also differing with the Taliban, the East European Muslims, most Kurds and basically all African Muslims on' the Jihad'

just throwing out some fresh sand to scratch around in

the West's Enemy is specifically Sunni-Jihad driven radicals with Wahabi fanatic leanings which are promoted & augmented by the wealth of the Saudi kingdom

thanks for listening to my input...and I ain't sticking up for the Enemy of the State by agreeing there are no Islamic radical terrorists
i'm just presenting the bigger picture that Islam is not a Monolithic Empire (at present)

here is an informative piece worth reading: www.thesurvivalistblog.net...

the Sunni-Jihad Army...Daesh/ ISIS-ISIL is the precise target.... eliminate the problem makers from abroad and at all Mosques preaching hate and the cancerous tumor will shrink to a size that can be cut out & cremated

edit on th31144952707807242015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: ChesterJohn

I worry about terrorist attacks about as much as I worry about getting struck by lightning. So do you hide under the bed every time it rains?

You obviously have never lost a friend or co-worker to a terrorist attack as can be seen from your nonchalant, cavalier attitude. I knew people who perished in the 9/11 attacks, my head's always on a swivel.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

What every Non Muslim Person in this world needs to know is ALL and ALL means ALL Muslims want a world wide Caliphate. It is prophesied about in the writings of Islam it is what ALL Muslims pray for the Success of in each prayer five times a day 7 days a week 365 days a year.

Jesus H. Christmas! Do you actually believe this nonsense?

Look, Chap, I have friends from all walks of life - some are even Muslims from different parts of the globe. These Muslim friends are not very religious at all - some Muslims have accused them of not being "true Muslims" due to their numerous tattoos, diets, and lifestyle. You see? They identify with being an artist, musician, doctor, lawyer, etc more than religion. They are human beings first. Their religious label comes from their upbringing just like 95% of all people who profess a religion.

Not every Christian is a dogmatic fundamentalist.

Not every Jew is a dogmatic fundamentalist.

Not every Hindu is a dogmatic fundamentalist.

...and so on.

Q: What makes you believe every Muslim on this planet is a dogmatic fundamentalist that prays five times a day?

This is the movement of today this is the direction of TPTB one world control through a forced religion, one that allows many people to be killed off and positions TPTB to control even more.

God damn... the thought process of some people is unbelievably absurd. I really wish I could play poker with some of you folk here on ATS. Your wallets need (and deserve) to be emptied as well...

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

I completely agree to the previous post...

but I would like to clarify a bit more

IS or ISIS, ISIL is the target... but Putin is correct in bombing all the anti-Syria forces as being Isis ... After All

did not AQ & al Nusra and a lot of other Mid-East fighting factions either join or give support to ISIS in the form of Accepting and Submitting....AKA Swearing Allegience TO...IS/ISIS thus becoming allies/brethren/cohorts/partners-in-crime ??

so when the WH says that 'we' will still 'support anti-Assad ' forces in the region... in a round-about manner ISIS will be receiving guns-ammo-funds-air support from the USA & Its' allies that will surly be funneled to them from the other rebel & anti-Assad forces of Muslims who despise the West as infidels needing to be decapitated

the WH must cease all regime change tactics against Syria and concentrate all Its resources to defeating and exterminating ISIS (like the NAZI & Kemer Rouge were erased from a world presence)

edit on th31144952908707582015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Involutionist

fundamentalist/Radicals see the terms used mean nothing.

ALL Muslims want Sharia Law established wherever they are located that in turn is the Caliphate.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Does that mean Yosef Islam won't be allowed in the States? He's from there:

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join