It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Muslim Caliphate, the SB Shooter and Current Events all point to a well laid out plan

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
a reply to: Kapusta
If Muslims want to live under sharia they are to overcome the Infidels "where ever they are" via population politics (see Detroit and other US Muslim Conclaves on how Muslims are taking seats in govt), and via Jihad.

you are the one dissembling misleading information just as Muslim do, your useless drivel will no longer be trusted.

......Where do you come up with this stuff ?

Is this what you really believe ?

I am sad that you believe this ..

(post by ChesterJohn removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name.
Your kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth, as it is in heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Sound similar.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   

In my other thread about Farook jumping the gun I had already seen how the larger plan was exposed. But these guys generally will use the Media (via CAIR) to disseminate Info and distract from the obvious, then just reschedule their plan for another time.

Arm up and get ready the war will be on the US soil.

Let's be mindful when the US is said to be behind something, we are not talking about the Everyday People we are talking about the US Military complex ruled by US and Multinational companies based here.

Yeah the administration contacted CAIR, to hold a pres conference with the family before the media could run with it.....SERIOUSLY?

Thats like an NRA head going on a shooting rampage and the administration calling the NRA and saying "Look were gonna hold these guys off as long as we can, you guys get the family and get a game plan, before we cant reign this in any further"

Do you have ANY IDEA how the left would react to that?

CAIR is complicit in terrorist activities

(post by ChesterJohn removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

no not the administration "these guys" being Muslim. No CAIR contacted the Media, they are the political arm of the Islam in the US. Farook was part of the military Arm.

edit on 7-12-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

there is a line in your prayers that is for success and the Muslim desire is a Worldwide Caliphate and wee will no longer believer your lies and disfomation on what Islam wants in this world.

To live in peace?

Highly unlikely seeing that 99% of all the current world conflict are ISLAMIC Jihad against countries other than those in the Middle east.

We all Know what "comes to success " is in connection to Allah and Islam.

So stop the BS

There’s a cult and sect in Islam from Wahhabism or Salafi that a group within them are into that known as radical Islam…ISIS Al Qaeda

You’re just reading hysterical literature that has frightened you

It’s NOT true you’re being deceived

I know I’ve been there’

I know Muslims from all over the world

All kinds

All you know is some Islamaphobic literature you’ve read

And that amounts to very little truth

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

NO that is what you want the world to believe, but the worldwide Caliphate and these battles to establish it, is ISLAM.

link   

link   

there is a line in your prayers that is for success and the Muslim desire is a Worldwide Caliphate and wee will no longer believer your lies and disfomation on what Islam wants in this world.

To live in peace?

Highly unlikely seeing that 99% of all the current world conflict are ISLAMIC Jihad against countries other than those in the Middle east.

We all Know what "comes to success " is in connection to Allah and Islam.

So stop the BS

Please show me this prayer ?

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

Totally get you ChrisM, no worries- I was just re-posting what I thought was an interesting tidbit- you are correct, he has had a lot thrown at him during his tenure.,

Its all good
good discussion and always good to have input

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

What the ?

Not sure Its even worth having a reasonable conversation with you at this point.
www.islamagainstextremism.com...

Educate your self .
edit on Mon Dec 7 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

originally posted by: ReadLeader
Read this earlier www.usato...
day.com/story/news/2015/12/06/dad-san-bernardino-shooter-agreed-isil-obssessed-israel/76890108/

A very interesting and perhaps controversial factoid - from the same source...

Under Obama jihad has taken Egypt, Tunisia, Libya, Yemen, Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq... Barack Hussein Obama, son of a Muslim, step-son of a Muslim, indoctrinated in a Muslim school in Muslim Indonesia, has advanced jihad far more than Bin Laden ever could

USA Today said this? Or a commenter?

Oh it couldn't be that Kapusta and Wiltell are part of this religion of peace that has violent Jihad in the name of Islam?

They are and I say "hear them not".

I feel peacefull what about you wiltell?

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Agreed; Perhaps if he had more of a backbone, who knows; he has had his hurdles, as mentioned before- I am sure he is ready for some Mai Tai's and Lomi Lomi, & kimchi
@ the 19th hole on the island!

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
the Idea of a world wide caliphate is not just held by ISIS but many and all muslims of devout islamic faith.

A worldwide caliphate is the concept of a single theocratic one-world government as proposed by many devout Muslims, in particular Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.[1][2] In 2014, Baghdadi claimed to have succeeded in the creation of a worldwide caliphate.[3] On April 8, 2006, the Daily Times of Pakistan reported that at a rally held in Islamabad the militant organization Sipah-e-Sahaba Pakistan called for the formation of a Worldwide Caliphate, which was to begin in Pakistan.

Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, EAU, Jordan, Yemen, Indonesia, Malaysia, Syria, Tunisia, Egypt, Morocco and many Islamic conclaves throughout the world believe in the worldwide Caliphate. While many do not agree who will be the Caliph they all want the worldwide Caliphate.
edit on 7-12-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
The difference is I don't see Christians banding together and attacking Muslims ANYWHERE in the world. However, ethnic cleansing of all religions except Islam is happening. Maybe not in the US just yet, but it is around the world. Read some history on the 'world' and how they came closer than Hitler at controlling it all.

When was the last time you saw the 1st United Methodist Church of Jesus call for the deaths of all Infidels? or pull the detonator at a local Catholic church and kill 24? or maybe behead 20...30...100...while saying a Hail Mary?

Because it does not happen. What does happen is Sunnis and Shia. They have been at it since Islam was founded based on existing teachings (Bible and Torah) and was created to form a government, not a religion.

If I am catholic and see another catholic and they ask if I went to church and I say no, I might get the guilt trip. If a Sunni sees a Shia or vice versa you can bet there will be some Allah Akbars and some death.

edit on 12pm31pmf0000002015-12-07T12:46:47-06:001247 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

This is not the place for Christian Bashing.

No just Muslim bashing.

Before you start to quote any stories of the ROMAN CATHOLIC (the ones who ran the crusades) African group that is trying to do like ISIS. Do your study out the differences between Roman Catholicism and Christianity.

The groups in Africa are Christian not Catholic. Nice try though.

Unlike the Islamic Allah who needs Jihadi to fight and set up his caliphate.

The Muslims also wait for the return of Jesus guess FOX didn't tell you about that huh?

Buster, if they do attack here what then for you?

I worry about terrorist attacks about as much as I worry about getting struck by lightning. So do you hide under the bed every time it rains?

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

the Idea of a world wide caliphate is not just held by ISIS but many and all muslims of devout islamic faith.

A worldwide caliphate is the concept of a single theocratic one-world government as proposed by many devout Muslims, in particular Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.[1][2] In 2014, Baghdadi claimed to have succeeded in the creation of a worldwide caliphate.[3] On April 8, 2006, the Daily Times of Pakistan reported that at a rally held in Islamabad the militant organization Sipah-e-Sahaba Pakistan called for the formation of a Worldwide Caliphate, which was to begin in Pakistan.

Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, EAU, Jordan, Yemen, Indonesia, Malaysia, Syria, Tunisia, Egypt, Morocco and many Islamic conclaves throughout the world believe in the worldwide Caliphate. While many do not agree who will be the Caliph they all want the worldwide Caliphate.

Can you please provide a link from this copy an pasted content .

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

lets take it s step further.

Bible - Koran
Ten Commandments - Five Pillars of Islam

OK, they are the same with some slight differences and references but they are both based on Judaism.

Problem is Sharia. They are laws that are not only for followers or Islam but also the 'infidels'. The ones who do not follow. It is a form of government. Christianity is not like that.

Stop the comparisons.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join