It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Muslim Caliphate, the SB Shooter and Current Events all point to a well laid out plan

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
This morning we are learning the shooter was obsessed with ISIS, not just his wife. and what he wanted is whatr all Muslims want the worldwide Caliphate.www.foxnews.com...

San Bernardino gunman Syed Farook shared ISIS’ ideology, wanted to see the establishment of an Islamic caliphate and was fixated with Israel

You can read the rest of the article even the dad of this guy is boasting that Israel will not be there in two years (this from a moderate Muslim) because the West does not want the Jews there anymore. No we know who is behind the anti-Semitic particularly Israel movement out there. These people are stoking more fires around the world that we know of.

What every Non Muslim Person in this world needs to know is ALL and ALL means ALL Muslims want a world wide Caliphate. It is prophesied about in the writings of Islam it is what ALL Muslims pray for the Success of in each prayer five times a day 7 days a week 365 days a year.

But Know this Moderates or Islamic Jihad Terrorist they all want the Worldwide Caliphate. The moderates hide behind the cloak of deception and say they just want to live while secretly supporting the Jihad all the same by prayer and by money.

This is why CAIR was so quick to get up in front of the press. They are planning a Nationwide attack on the US. They don't need to take everyone prisoner they just need to control the city halls and police depts.

Farook jumped the gun before they had everyone in place and now the the Jihadi force are repositioning for another attack, arm yourselves because our police will need your help.

Who do you think in behind the hate the cops movement Now? A bunch of college snowflakes? Oh no, the Muslim Moderates are behind it and the Jihadi force is counting on American Youths hatred and disenfranchised youth to help them take over the US.

This is the movement of today this is the direction of TPTB one world control through a forced religion, one that allows many people to be killed off and positions TPTB to control even more. This Islamic State is the most vicious political Ideology ever to be used to conquer the known world.

edit on 7-12-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Read this earlier www.usatoday.com...

A very interesting and perhaps controversial factoid - from the same source...

Under Obama jihad has taken Egypt, Tunisia, Libya, Yemen, Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq... Barack Hussein Obama, son of a Muslim, step-son of a Muslim, indoctrinated in a Muslim school in Muslim Indonesia, has advanced jihad far more than Bin Laden ever could

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

You can read the rest of the article even the dad of this guy is boasting that Israel will not be there in two years (this from a moderate Muslim) because the West does not want the Jews there anymore.

He said Israel not Jews. Why do people constantly forget that Israel is made up of Christians, Muslims, Jews and Zionist?

No we know who is behind the anti-Semitic particularly Israel movement out there.

That would be the Zionist. They hate Christians, Muslims and Orthodox Jews you can't get more antisemitic than that.

What every Non Muslim Person in this world needs to know is ALL and ALL means ALL Muslims want a world wide Caliphate.

Christians want the same thing.

The moderates hide behind the cloak of deception and say they just want to live while secretly supporting the Jihad all the same by prayer and by money.

This is simple ignorance. What about all the moderate Muslims that are fighting terrorist.

This is why CAIR was so quick to get up in front of the press. They are planning a Nationwide attack on the US. They don't need to take everyone prisoner they just need to control the city halls and police depts.

No CAIR was quick to get in front of the press to try and stop the simple minded people from blaming all Muslims for the actions of a few. Looks like they were too late huh?

Farook jumped the gun before they had everyone in place and now the the Jihadi force are repositioning for another attack, arm yourselves because our police will need your help.

Like the police want a bunch of idiotic COD wannabes to be shooting off at people just because they are brown.

Who do you think in behind the hate the cops movement Now? A bunch of college snowflakes? Oh no, the Muslim Moderates are behind it and the Jihadi force is counting on American Youths hatred and disenfranchised youth to help them take over the US.

So moderate Muslims are behind the cops acting like judge, jury and executioner? That is the core behind the hate the cops movement.

This Islamic State is the most vicious political Ideology ever to be used to conquer the known world.

The Islamic state are still school kids when it comes to blood on their hands when compared to Christians when they tried to take over the world.

This is just another idiotic fear the Muslims hate thread.

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

This is not the place for Christian Bashing.

Simple people are the ones being killed and unless we know our enemy completely we will not defeat them.

Last I looked I have not found any Christian militia taking over whole countries, beheading, and selling little girls for a few dollars.

Before you start to quote any stories of the ROMAN CATHOLIC (the ones who ran the crusades) African group that is trying to do like ISIS. Do your study out the differences between Roman Catholicism and Christianity.

No Baptist, Lutheran, Methodist, Evangelicals do so, as a matter of Biblical Fact these groups teach that it will be Christ Jesus who returns and destroys those who wage war against Israel with the sword from his mouth, and sets up his worldwide kingdom for 1,000 year ruling from Jerusalem.

Unlike the Islamic Allah who needs Jihadi to fight and set up his caliphate.

Buster, if they do attack here what then for you?

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Simple people are the ones being killed and unless we know our enemy completely we will not defeat them.

C.J. I think more appropriately speaking, "when they attack here" -

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ReadLeader
Read this earlier www.usatoday.com...

Under Obama jihad has taken Egypt, Tunisia, Libya, Yemen, Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq... Barack Hussein Obama, son of a Muslim, step-son of a Muslim, indoctrinated in a Muslim school in Muslim Indonesia, has advanced jihad far more than Bin Laden ever could

Funny when President Obama was going to Trinity United Church of Christ he was considered by most a racist because he aligned himself with Reverend Jeremiah Wright...I'm not defending the church and what seemed to be a good deal of white bashing but now folks are saying he is a Muslim supporter in disguise...bottom line is this guy is screwed depending which way the wind is blowing...

I'm not a huge fan but I know his administration in the beginning ruined any chances for this guy being even marginally successful. Nancy Pelosi was the biggest downfall of his presidency along with Barney Frank and Harry Reid.

I recall President Obama appointing ding dong after ding dong only to find out there was some dark history related to them...

Yes under his watch it's all going to hell but who's to say that under another administrations watch this wouldn't have happened? If the plan is for the world to unite to a one world government what's the difference who's in charge..9-11 happened under bush-Clintion failed to take out Bin Laden during his presidency so one group is no more effective than the other...

Yes I'm rambling...sorry ReadLeader

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

Yes under his watch it's all going to hell but who's to say that under another administrations watch this wouldn't have happened?

As much as I am not an Obama fan...the man is damned if he does, and damned if he doesn't.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

ya...well..I dunno about mainstream news anymore. I mean, in respect for everything I already understand globally regarding of all this, there is something very off about the San Bernardino shooting. Specifically, that media circus inside their house immediately afterwards. So odd, it even struck the MSM themselves as unorthodox. If it wasn't for letting media come in and trample over evidence, the story of three shooters, leaving the baby with grandparents, no FBI links or radical links in Pakistan for the wife, I would be inclined to jump on the bandwagon. However, I see a bigger paradox at play.

I would pay attention to see if the typical mass shooting M.O changes. From the lone male white kid on anti-psychotics to the unexpected moderate but devote Muslim family man. The paradox I see is one where the government downplays extreme right thinking while encouraging extreme left thinking which champions an extreme right theocracy. It's a mind F---. It's playing both possible outcomes at the same time which results in the same desired solution.

It's possible the whole thing was staged. I'm aware of techniques used by police to trump up scenarios to catch would-be terrorists. Techniques like the "Mr. Big". There have been several cases of undercover officers foiling an attack; an attack which would have never existed in the first place. Usually the suspects are dim witted wanna bees lured by police to hatch a plan. But this isn't effective enough. I think the truth is, there's not 'enough' terrorism in the USA to fit the narrative, so they have to create some false flags. My point is, if the cops need to use the Mr. Big technique to entrap radicals, (which are usually white Muslims btw), then that's a bit indicative they don't have a hell of a lot to go on. And this whole xmas party type shooting, media circus event makes it all the more sketchy. I would like to mention, I read somewhere that is wasn't a xmas party but a mandatory staff meeting. If you didn't go, you were docked sick pay.

So here's the rub. Tbtb are trying to scare you while telling you to calm down at the same time. We know the US and friends are behind ISIS. We know Turkey is buying oil and possibly Israel. We know things are heating up in the ME to a ww3 crescendo. We have our suspicions we're being set up. All of these tidbits and factoids should lead us to question everything we're told by MSM news as false.

However...

Oh no, the Muslim Moderates are behind it and the Jihadi force is counting on American Youths hatred and disenfranchised youth to help them take over the US.

This is also true. See the mind F--- now? Now, I can't say for certain this was a false flag and it would be nice to see beyond a shadow of a doubt it went down exactly like they say it did because it would remove some cognitive dissonance.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
In my other thread about Farook jumping the gun I had already seen how the larger plan was exposed. But these guys generally will use the Media (via CAIR) to disseminate Info and distract from the obvious, then just reschedule their plan for another time.

Arm up and get ready the war will be on the US soil.

Let's be mindful when the US is said to be behind something, we are not talking about the Everyday People we are talking about the US Military complex ruled by US and Multinational companies based here.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I don't buy that ... that's way too convenient.

SB Shooting -> US Gov wants to make good on it's dream, to ban guns.
Paris friday 13th -> France joins the fight against Syria and Iraq, to gain control over the oil along with britain.
11/9/2001 -> US Gov gets to wage a WWIII for oil.
Ukraine -> NATO get's to move it's borders closer to Russia, and Holland "almost" gets the promised gas rights in Donetsk.

Looks to me, that either these terrorists are ALL retarded ... or they're on the payroll for western "oil" interests. If they are retarded, I'd say the western intelligence services was "putting them up to it". And if they're on their payroll, they are people who are willing to sacrifice themselves for the "greater good". This "greater good" being aligned with western oil interests.

Why?

Who has suffered ... the individual. Who suffers as a consequence ... the individual of society.

Who gains ... those who seek complete gov. control over society. Who will gain, the rich and powerful.

edit on 7/12/2015 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

What every Non Muslim Person in this world needs to know is ALL and ALL means ALL Muslims want a world wide Caliphate. It is prophesied about in the writings of Islam it is what ALL Muslims pray for the Success of in each prayer five times a day 7 days a week 365 days a year.

THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE LIE!

You don't have a clue of what you're talking about.

The word Caliph is not in any Muslim prayer

And if it were at all dealt with its just like Christians who yearn for a 1000 year reign of Jesus as the Bible says

edit on 7-12-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

He was never meant to be a POTUS. A mayor, yes, he would probably be a great Mayor of Chicago one day but he did not have the experience in politics or business to take on this job. I am not saying he is the Devil but he does not have the best interest of the entire country in mind and as a POTUS that is what you need.

After the election he surrounded himself with those he made promises to when they tried to find someone other than Hillary for president. How short our memories that she was leading contender and BAM! here comes a charismatic, young black man out of nowhere who said all the right things and made people believe the world was free. He made a deal with the devil(the establishment) and seven years later the US is eviscerated. Weak military. Poor economy. Race divide. All the perfect combination to allow something to creep into the US.

He has been around radicals his whole life. Rev. Wright was just a continuation of it. He went to Libya in the 80's with Farrakhan who has ties to the Muslim Brotherhood who Obama's administration is backing behind the scenes. Benghazi? We sold arms to the people who are now killing our citizens.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Hi Muslim here .

At it again i see Chester ?

Let me just take a moment to prove you wacky and wrong.

I am a rather conservitive Muslim and a student of Fig (Islamic law). Or as you would know it Sharia .

I am here to tell you that any establishment of a caliphate during this day and age would be in direct contradiction to the "rules" for establishibg a caliphate. The ottomon empire was not even a caliphate it was a kingship.

So please Stop with the lies and disinformation you have no knowlege of what you speak . you are just regurgitating crap .

I have said it so many times here i feel like a broken record.

Now let me address the Shria Issue before some non Muslim ATS Islamic Scholar trys to bring it up.

According to SHARIA LAW if MUSLIMS want live by Shria they need to move to a country that supports it. Trying to establish it in other country's Is NOT permissible . It also Directly contradicts Islamic Law .

ETA

WTF? Are you serious right now? I just spit my coffie out.

*face palm* you are really trying hard this time Chester .. .

Never in my years of being Muslim have I EVER prayed for this. In fact the prayer we recite says nothing about this. Show me this prophecy you speak of?

....some people...
edit on 06/17/2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

The word success is, and what they pray for success is the Caliphate.

the difference between Muslim and Christian is stark. The former, Allah uses human Jihad force to establish the reign of the Caliphate. the latter wait for Christ to establish it HIMSELF. that difference is just on of many differences of between these two religions.

But this is not the place for that discussion.

If you like start another thread.

(post by ChesterJohn removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
This morning we are learning the shooter was obsessed with ISIS...

What every Non Muslim Person in this world needs to know is ALL and ALL means ALL Muslims want a world wide Caliphate....

But Know this Moderates or Islamic Jihad Terrorist they all want the Worldwide Caliphate. The moderates hide behind the cloak of deception and say they just want to live while secretly supporting the Jihad all the same by prayer and by money....

This Islamic State is the most vicious political Ideology ever to be used to conquer the known world.

Sounds like you're obsessed with 'ISIS' as well.

Breathe, buddy, your fear is clouding your judgement and making you look like a paranoid bigot.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
a reply to: Kapusta

you are the one dissembling misleading information just as Muslim do.

Chester I have no reason to mislead anyone. Live and let live.

Please read my Orginal post and reply to my question . thanks .

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
The only thing in Muslim prayers are to be saved from the Jehannum( Hell) on the last day.
And guidance for that

That’s it

In a what they call Dua one can pray for anything…Its personal

Here is the basic Muslim Prayer

Called the Opening(Fatiha)

There’s nada about any Caliph

In the name of God, the infinitely Compassionate and Merciful.
Praise be to God, Lord of all the worlds.
The Compassionate, the Merciful. Ruler on the Day of Reckoning.
You alone do we worship, and You alone do we ask for help.
Guide us on the straight path,
the path of those who have received your grace;
not the path of those who have brought down wrath, nor of those who wander astray.
Amen.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

there is a line in your prayers that is for success and the Muslim desire is a Worldwide Caliphate and wee will no longer believer your lies and disfomation on what Islam wants in this world.

To live in peace?

Highly unlikely seeing that 99% of all the current world conflict are ISLAMIC Jihad against countries other than those in the Middle east.

We all Know what "comes to success " is in connection to Allah and Islam.

So stop the BS

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReadLeader
Read this earlier www.usato...
day.com/story/news/2015/12/06/dad-san-bernardino-shooter-agreed-isil-obssessed-israel/76890108/

USA Today said this? Or a commenter?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join