It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG Announcement from POTUS

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
That would mean.

Obama STOP arming the 'moderates' in SYRIA.

Cause 9 times out of 10.

THEY ARE TERRORISTS.

As I said in other thread.

Put OBama and his administration on no fly lists, and ban them from gun ownership.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

he is going to ask Congress to make it so that folks on a no fly list cannot buy a fire arm..

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: FreeQuebec86

He also just stripped American citizens of their due process and 2nd amendment rights through executive action if he gets his way. But hey! Who's counting. We don't need rights anyhow. We're just vile peasants before his imperial eliteness.

I missed a couple sections. Where did he attack due process and the 2nd amendment? All I heard is that he wants to make it harder for extremists to get firearms.

If your name is on a no fly list you cannot purchase a fire arm, is what he proposed.. their is a laundry list of people who had their name put on it by mistake.

Well, if you are on a no fly list by mistake it has become a lot easier to get off of it. DHS has a redress process that you can even do online.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Did he really talk about arming "moderates" again?

Your putting me on?

I fell asleep

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
He did speak of killing Bin Laden, I say lie..

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
I don't know what's more pathetic.

People still defending Obama.

Or him and his supporters thinking that need a law that says 'terrorists' shouldn't have gunz.

Aren't they the ones touting 'common sense' reforms./

DO YOU really think we 'need' a law for that ?

My god.

I'm not a supporter, except where he did do some good things, but I'm also not a hater.

The problem is that you believe if someone is not as rabidly opposed and uninformed as you are, they must be an Obama ass-kissing fool.

But it's not as black and white as that.

link   
On the bright side, no unilateral action against the rights of American citizens. Otherwise, same stuff, different day. It was essentially just a reiteration of their existing strategy on terrorism.

link   
Question, why people talk about guns?

It was just about Isis, it's true that USAer went "omg we been attack", but you had been attack before too. The "Chanatonga" town ( badly wrote sorry, im french-Canadian ). The boston bomber and other psychiatrist in a military base were all motivated by the "new" terrorist tactic of using online to control people in the west.

When you think about it, it's so MESS UP, that some people over sea manage to brainswash/Hypnotize ( i believe that religion use hypnotization tactic, but it's a other topic ) other just with the internet. Via messaging, twitter etc etc.

1 things that "look" bad from his speech was the "high-tech" part. That part look like he was saying : You see, the NSA could be useful here.

But maybe he talked about how terrorist have easy access to gun and i miss it ?

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
The msm will be on full power to push the gun issue. I seen old piers morgan was at it again.
The sad thing being that those willing to protest for their rights will be branded terrorists or sympathisers.

It seems our freedoms are like a sculpture to him. They will just keep chipping away until it's formed the way they want it.

link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Your putting me on?

I fell asleep

He did.

That's what the whole 'we need muslims' part was about.

To fight 'terrorists' we need to arm TERRORISTS.

link   

originally posted by: vor78
On the bright side, no unilateral action against the rights of American citizens. Otherwise, same stuff, different day. It was essentially just a reiteration of their existing strategy on terrorism.

Yes, but the most important part he touched-on was not turning this in to a war between American and Islam.

Considering how the threads have progressed on ATS today, I'd say that was a very relevant point.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Doesn't matter...

to many people stood by and let the Patriot Act infringe on our rights...

This in my opinion is another attempt to chip away at our rights and the American people should not stand by and meekly let them take more from us.

You cant just fight the big stuff, the infringement on our rights should be fought at every step..

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   

You cant just fight the big stuff, the infringement on our rights should be fought at every step..

I agree, but let's not put the cart before the horse and wait to see what is proposed. If it's as bad as the nutters claim it to be, then we have to stand-up and do something about it.

edit on 6-12-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   

he is going to ask Congress to make it so that folks on a no fly list cannot buy a fire arm..

Guess who gets to decide who goes on that list.
It's a roundabout way for the administration to selectively restrict people or groups' they target to lose their 2nd Amendment rights.

Y'know...kind of like how the IRS selectively restricted the TEA Party.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: Willtell

Your putting me on?

I fell asleep

He did.

That's what the whole 'we need muslims' part was about.

To fight 'terrorists' we need to arm TERRORISTS.

I think he was talking about arming/training the Irak and Turk/Kurd army.

And work with Russia to put out Assad ( Syrian dictator ).

Pretty sure the arming the "moderate" rebel is done after all the fail. The world is grouping to wipe these nazi off for real.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
At least he didn't come at us with these G-D things.

YET!
edit on Rpm120615v30201500000059 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   
BREAKING: Intl tips lead to banking and training footprint of SB terrorists overseas.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Oh I am 'uninformed' eh ?

Well that was hilarious.

Rand Paul Warned That We Were Inadvertently Arming ISIS in Syria & Iraq--And It Happened

Now the truth emerges: how the US fuelled the rise of Isis in Syria and Iraq

The US arming of ISIS

And the list goes on.

Yeah someone is uninformed.

After all Terrorists shouldn't have GUNZ.

Correction 'Terrorists' in the US shouldn't, but hell if they are in the middle east.

Well now that is RIGHT as rain.
edit on 6-12-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
At least he didn't come at us with these G-D things.

YET!

And the circle of lunacy has been completed folks!

Yes, that's right. No conspiracy would be complete without RFID chips.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: vor78

Yes, but the most important part he touched-on was not turning this in to a war between American and Islam.

Considering how the threads have progressed on ATS today, I'd say that was a very relevant point.

Yes, that was the only part of his speech where he showed real emotion. Too late. Everyday muslims radicalizing almost overnight has other Americans cautious of this "religion of peace". Not buying it anymore. The trust is not there now. We will look at them through different eyes now like any day they could grab their machete or gun and go all terrorist on you.
edit on 6-12-2015 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join