It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Policies has the world on fire

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Blazemore2000

Obama has acted no more and no less a clueless fool. This is not to imply Goerge Jr. was not the same, but let's be clear while Barack pontificates, the world is going to hell.

The OP is clear in my view. What all the liberal college kids need to understand is ideologies have never won, so much as open the door for tyrants. I too have dreams of utopia, but as you age you tend to see the reality of the law of the jungle.

Is Obama at fault? In as much as he chose to get paid to do the deeds for tptb. ..Hillary will take it to a whole new level of corruption and destruction.

Bet all you bozos that derided Ron Paul wish he was on the ticket now.

Run Ron run...God we need you, Rand isn't there yet, still a little wet.
edit on 2-12-2015 by BlueJacket because: sp

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic

originally posted by: Blazemore2000
My shoelace came untied today... I'm pretty sure it's Obama's fault.

Sadly, this is the mentality of Obama's followers. They try to compare any criticism of their king to things like blaming him for untied shoelaces. It's childish and the fact is Obama's policies have serious consequences just like some of the Bush policies Obama followers complained about for 8 years.

Calls poster childish then has own childish name for president.

Also maybe if the anti Obama people would stop blaming him for everything that is wrong in this world, they would be taken seriously..hence the joke about shoe lace.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
For someone so weak and has no influence over the world as you claim , you guys sure do like to place the blame on him for everything that happens in the world.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: Blazemore2000

Obama has acted no more and no less a clueless fool. This is not to imply Goerge Jr. was not the same, but let's be clear while Barack pontificates, the world is going to hell.

The OP is clear in my view. What all the liberal college kids need to understand is ideologies have never won, so much as open the door for tyrants. I too have dreams of utopia, but as you age you tend to see the reality of the law of the jungle.

Is Obama at fault? In as much as he chose to get paid to do the deeds for tptb. ..Hillary will take it to a whole new level of corruption and destruction.

Bet all you bozos that derided Ron Paul wish he was on the ticket now.

Run Ron run...God we need you, Rand isn't there yet, still a little wet.

BRAVO

Obama lives in the theoretical world of Black Liberation Theology where American power is evil and if you just remove and reduce American influence the world will hold hands in peace.

America isn't perfect but a world ran by Dictators and Terrorist is much worse. You can live in the world of liberal ideology on a College Campus not on the world stage.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: theonenonlyone
For someone so weak and has no influence over the world as you claim , you guys sure do like to place the blame on him for everything that happens in the world.

This is just a flat out lie.

Obama followers always make the asinine claim that people are blaming their king for "everything in the world."

Just specific policies he supports which are listed in the OP.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Obama did not vote to invade another continent. And the next president, and the next, and the next, and the next, will still be paying the consequences of our invasion. It is not WW3, it is the Bush One World Government coming to fruition. They have found a common enemy.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic

This is just a flat out lie.

Obama followers always make the asinine claim that people are blaming their king for "everything in the world."

Just specific policies he supports which are listed in the OP.

One other thing, why is it the only people who ever call him king are his detractors. Not once have I ever heard of Obama being referred to as king by his followers.

Being childish kind of destroys your credibility. Just putting that out there..

edit on 2-12-2015 by theonenonlyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
How long did you expect the US tax payers to pay for our military to stay in Iraq. We should of never invaded Iraq in the first place. I don't blame Obama for pull us out. Even if we occupied Iraq for another 8 years it wouldn't of made a difference. We screwed up by getting rid of Saddam. Iraq had no terrorist before we invaded that country.

We should never be willing to give up our rights to privacy in the name of Security.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I disagree with the premise.

Is the world worse off now then 8-10 years ago? I don't think so. I think we are in better position as a Country in the world and I think the world is better off. Less Al Quaeda and less Talabin but more ISIS. Is that worse? I don't know. World Economy? Better than it was 8 years ago for sure. US economy? Better than it was 8 years ago for sure. Any of this Obama's doing or not doing? Not sure. But one thing is apparant if you research and google and keep informed...Obama's policies and actions are not having an ill effect on the world or the US. No more than Bush Sr. Jr or Reagan did...although I think Clinton's policies and actions were better than Obama's but that is debatable.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

He only wants Assad gone because Syria bows to nobody.

Syria bowed to the French until 1946 when they finally got their independence. They had no resemblance of foreign policy until Assads Father came in and finally put in a lasting regime, which bowed to plenty to maintain its position of power.

His Father was a pragmatic leader, he was a authoritarian ruler, but still pragmatic.

He was bowing to the Russians since day 1 pretty much, and his rule and the country wouldn't have been anything without them:

His first priority as president was trying to erase the stain of the 1967 defeat. In that he had a ready ally in President Anwar Sadat of Egypt. The two profited from the superpower competition between the United States and the Soviet Union, with Moscow pouring billions of dollars of weaponry into both their arsenals and stationing thousands of advisers in both countries.

They are a strongly independent nation...

Except the whole "Being a proxy wing of Russian power in the Middle East" and everything...

America does not like nations who won't cower or pander to their agenda. And for that reason alone Russia and Syria are vital for the world. RUSSIA

FTFY
edit on 2-12-2015 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Egypt long served as a bastion freedom of the Middle East came completely unraveled less than two years after Obama gave his "we will not intervene in Arab affairs speech in Cairo... "

This was not a coincidence that Egypt is now a lawless land ruled by a "brotherhood" of idiocy...

Why people are not more outraged and/or aware of this connection is beyond me...

-Christosterone

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Given Obama recent speeches, I see a rather disturbed person behind that false sense of honor and dignity postures he normally enacts during his pre-written speeches especially in international forums.

Perhaps the "wear and tear" of the lies over the years has gotten the best of him. It ain't solely Obama fault, American Politics is rigged, and only those that control the money run the show.

It's just unfortunate for Mr. Obama to have carried the luggage from where Bush left off.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

As was the tracking of OBL.

Do you believe that OBL was tracked for years at Abbottabad? Did that compound look like a holiday home...right opposite a military barracks?
How was it confirmed that it was OBL, the super duper intelligence gathering over the ether?

Thing is, the killing of OBL is one thing I didn't like in Obama's reign, OBL should have been brought to the US and tried in a court, and because that didn't happen, we still know feck nothing about 9/11.
However in the US it was seen as a coup that OBL was dead...full stop....time to move on.

"Time to move on" one of the very same phrases Obama used when first in office in reply to a query about 9/11, and probably a different reason for saying that, and more like he/they had no clue about OBL when the popular intelligence belief/leaks was that he was already dead anyway..smoke and mirrors if you like.
However it seems OBL ended up dead in Abbottabad, right opposite a military barracks, while residing in what for all the world looked like a fortress with no armour, or even a prison.

Fairy tales!
You know, anyone could have done a walk in for OBL's bounty at any time given the above, even those in the matrix.
Don't get me wrong though, I do think this thread is a shiite surmise.
edit on 2-12-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: boncho

All the things you are talking about were set in motion long before Obama was in office.

As was the tracking of OBL and yet, Obama claimed that victory all to himself. You don't get to pick and choose the credit or blame for events that occur on your watch. He owns his decisions.

Huh? We know Clinton was tracking Osama but he didn't order a kill strike***. Are you saying Bush was tracking him and knew where he was but didn't take him out?

Tracking and killing a target is a little different than foreign policy changes or governments and regimes being toppled or taking out of / put in power. One event you describe can be done in a matter of hours and ultimately 1 person has control over, the other can take 5-10-20 years to accomplish.

So while some actions can be squarely placed on someone's shoulders, other stuff can't. For instance, going to war in Iraq, squarely on Bush. It wouldn't have happened without him and his cronies in power. That is 100% his and his administration's responsibility.

If you want to critique Obama, look to his drone and air strikes record, as he has a ton of those, and he's responsible for them and any blowback incurred from them.

I have no problem with criticizing government for mistakes, but a circle jerk blaming the sitting president for 50 years of craptacular foreign policy just makes the participants look ignorant, if not childish.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
Egypt long served as a bastion freedom of the Middle East came completely unraveled less than two years after Obama gave his "we will not intervene in Arab affairs speech in Cairo... "

This was not a coincidence that Egypt is now a lawless land ruled by a "brotherhood" of idiocy...

Why people are not more outraged and/or aware of this connection is beyond me...

-Christosterone

You think Ali Mohamed, you know, the former Egyptian intelligence officer, the guy who operated as an Al Qaeda security co-ordinator, trainer, an FBI informant, a CIA operative, and a recruiter and aid for Egyptian radicals, the Blind Sheik et al... you think, maybe... just maybe, they all might have been working on something since before Obama was in office?

Still no word on what happened to Ali exactly. He was arrested after the embassy bombings, along with the Sheik and Nosair, but his sentencing trial never happened. He just kind of disappeared.

This was the guy who was at one time working with FBI, the CIA, who was a US soldier out of Fort Bragg (notorious spot for CIA recruiting) and who also trained Osama Bin Laden's personal security detail, who flew back to get him safely in and out of Africa, who also helped plan the embassy bombings. Who arranged the trip when the US launched an airstrike which hit the base OBL was working out of, but they decided to stay in the city instead. He also used training manuals and other military secrets while training Al Qaeda operatives.

So you would think he'd be the perfect image for someone hanged for treason. But instead he kind of just disappears once they can't hide the fact he's involved in the embassy bombings, and the WTC, and instead of being slammed as a traitor, he's whisked away, turned into a ghost.

The ironic thing is he got what he was always hoping for, a Muslim presence in Egyptian politics. He was after all, exiled from his intelligence posting and military command for being a radical. Which started his Jihadi-007 life across the pond.

Makes you wonder at least.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

1) Russia stayed out of the war until late 2015, but It all started in 2011. Furthermore Russia only stepped in after Assad put the call out for help. Therefore I find it hard to accept that this is a Russian proxy war.

2) Having friends and allies that are not the USA does not imply by the mere fact that they 'bow' to anyone. The Soviet system of communism collapsed decades ago and so did their funding of anti western regimes for the most part. The past is the past and the Assad govt of today is strongly independent. America has been in talks with them and obviously did not approve of said independent thinking because it clashes with their regional goals. Once again proving that America is trying to set up an empire.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

Can you post a source of Iraq saying they didn't want us to pull out when we did?

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I'm not a fan of Obama's foreign policy, but let's not forget who started all this crap in the middle east. We wouldn't be there if the Bush administration didn't invade Iraq. You can't put all the blame on Obama. Both of these presidents have set the world on fire.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

It goes back even further than that to at least Clinton, probably right back to Bush Sr and the gulf war actually.

Anyone remember 9/11?

Bush was warned something might happen, but he was too busy being on holidays to care.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   

One of the reasons that Obama has become a failure when it comes to foreign policies in the middle easts is due to the fact that his hart is not and never has been with the American people and the US, but it resides within the middle east and his family ties there.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join