It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Bernardino, Calif., fire units responding to reports of 20-victim shooting incident -

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
This is much bigger than a couple "pissed" people.

You won't hear Obama say anything because it seems that this was committed by a very professional group and if it turns out to be illegal aliens (all assumptions at this time) this story will disappear very quickly.

link   

originally posted by: NowWhat
Pipe bomb found??
I wonder how this pipe was obtained and if it was obtained legally?
Lowes? Home Depot?

Pipe show loophole.

link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I have heard that is was a employee holiday party (Not going to call it a Christmas party because I am certain that there were individuals of many different faiths in attendance).

link   
I am hearing about activity surrounding a church. Police are surrounding a church.

link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

Thanks for pix

link   

Pipe bomb found??
Lowes? Home Depot?

Time to ban pipes because they kill people!

On-Topic:

Police say the device is north side of the avenue

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Black male in white tee shirt running.

He might just be trying to get the hell out of the area, considering. They have the two down and one in custody.

Device is on the street (1717 San Bernardino Ave.)

link   

link   
it's sickening to watch the news and see how excited and almost happy some of these reporters are, describing the scene.

They also seem to be purposely "leaving microphones on" and adding unnecessary amount of chaos and confusion but it seems very purposeful to me, and NOT accidental.

Psychopaths run the media, psychopaths run the government

link   

Pipe bomb found??
Lowes? Home Depot?

Pipe bombs are not legal to have.

Neither is having the 'material's' to make one.

During the last seven years they have been 'reclassified' as a weapon of mass destruction.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: tonycodes

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Sounds like a pre-planned event carried out by highly trained mentally unstable constitution haters, something I'd expect from the CIA or Mossad.

Get ready for an overwhelming attack on the 2nd amendment folks.

This incident is exactly why all citizens of the USA have a right to carry, so we can defend ourselves against the crazies, this should actually make the second amendment stronger.

Lord...yes...it's never too soon to explain to the victims families the virtues of lax gun control laws...

Let the shock settle before turning this into a political debate.

link   

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz
a reply to: Sremmos80

I have heard that is was a employee holiday party (Not going to call it a Christmas party because I am certain that there were individuals of many different faiths in attendance).

Yeah, that was posted in the thread a while ago...But thanks for the info.

link   

The site of a deadly mass shooting in San Bernardino, California, is a state-run facility for individuals with developmental disabilities that had just held a holiday party a day before the shots rang out.

The attack took place in a conference area where the San Bernardino County Department of Public Health was holding a banquet, said Maybeth Field, president and CEO of the social services center, told The Associated Press.

The center provides housing and work programs, and therapy and social services to more than 30,000 people with developmental disabilities, Nelson said. It has a little more than 550 employees, he said.
[Source]

Not sure if this was posted.
Bomb Threat Called Into Hospital Where San Bernardino Shooting Victims Are Being Treated

edit on 12/2/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/2/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAre0ne
I am hearing about activity surrounding a church. Police are surrounding a church.

They said it was the Cornerstone Assembly of God church

www.google.com...

Which also made me think "Cornerstone" and how I saw this guy on the news with the compass/square symbol on his hat

JUST sayin'
edit on 2-12-2015 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: rigel4

I originally thought it was ISIS, but they have yet to claim responsibility; something they would jump at the chance if it were actually them.

link   

Pipe bomb found??
Lowes? Home Depot?

Exactly, the nerve that changing the second amendment would curb the mentally ill from getting weapons. we all need to be protecting ourselves, and our families in times like this. I cant even believe its an argument at this point in history.

link   

originally posted by: FamCore
it's sickening to watch the news and see how excited and almost happy some of these reporters are, describing the scene.

They also seem to be purposely "leaving microphones on" and adding unnecessary amount of chaos and confusion but it seems very purposeful to me, and NOT accidental.

Psychopaths run the media, psychopaths run the government

True, but it could be adrenaline too. I'm listening to the scanner and watching the TV (TV on mute) and I am like, pumped.

It's a very strange and surreal experience. But, an experience nonetheless.

new topics

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join