It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Bernardino, Calif., fire units responding to reports of 20-victim shooting incident -

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
why dont they throw a flash bang into the SUV and storm it.

link   
still saying man in back seat breathing

link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

That's what I thought. Thanks.

link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Ya I don't think they have any sort of moral compass that would prevent them from targeting anyone.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I know it's not much, but it's times like these, I'm happily sleeping in my home with my HK USP 45 under the pillow. (Well, not literally, but you get the point.)

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: lovebeck

I don't think the facility was targeted because of whom it serves but because it had an undefended hall full of people.

Given the lack of cameras and secure entry that seems just too perfect, especially given the mass of people inside.

but how did they know they were going to be there?

link   
a reply to: scubagravy

In case of explosive devices in the vehicle.

link   
The scanner posts are awesome. Thanks for keeping us abreast. Listening to active firefight, while the MSM knows nothing is incredible, however frightening at another level.

Listening to: www.broadcastify.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: scubagravy
why dont they throw a flash bang into the SUV and storm it.

If its terrorism related / more people involved you want someone alive to interrogate - if possible.

* - Google Maps - San Bernadino CA

* - CA Law Enforcement codes

* - Broadcastify Internet police scanner list - San Bernadino County / CHiPs - live feeds

* - County System 1 -Sheriff and Fire

* - San Bernardino Frequency Directory
edit on 2-12-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: rigel4

Not listening to anyone bud!

Just asked a question as i just logged in to ATS

Whoa there, bud.

That wasn't in response to your post...but the other one. I'll fix it for you and remove your quoted area.

link   
This is sad, 14 people dead and several more injured. But I still wish we knew more about that nurse that was filming, and the other nurses all who didn't seem to be as concerned as a person would be if they heard shots that close to them. Were they in a building a block away or something?

link   
Female occupant.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
More shots fired witnessed confirmed.

link   

It's one thing to be curious and in the moment, but these folks who are reporting it are (supposedly) closer to it than you or I. YET they act like it's a movie script or a video game, hyping it up and showing little to no empathy about the violence that's taking place.

They get off on reporting these tragedies because they know more people are watching and witnessing. They love to hear themselves talk, and they profit off of situations like this. I just heard this anchorwomen have a sinister little chuckle (CNN) and that's one of many times i've witnessed this. They talk about it like it's merchandising, in a matter-of-fact type of way. No emotion about the harm that's come to the victims, it's probably in hopes of "se-sensitizing" the viewers as well. Doesn't work on me, I can't follow something like this for too long since it's just too painful.

link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

really?, most cases we see the suspect gets killed before any questions are asked

link   
female arabic in vehicle

link   
We def-y need some one kept alive for water boarding.... cough cough.. I mean questioning......

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Female occupant.

huh

link   
SUV is bobby trapped..

Female Arabic .. cop just said.

link   

originally posted by: charlyv
The scanner posts are awesome. Thanks for keeping us abreast. Listening to active firefight, while the MSM knows nothing is incredible, however frightening at another level.

Listening to: www.broadcastify.com...

Yea they are way later than this post.. it is kinda scary that the media is getting this info as fast as us but are pausing to put it out... broadcastify just got an official app two days ago, i suggest all of us look into their service, its been great to keep up and see what neighborhoods these crazies were in.

new topics

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join