It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Bernardino, Calif., fire units responding to reports of 20-victim shooting incident -

page: 110
<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Hell of a job Sham! You earned your stripes tonight/today. Keep up the good work

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

If he was part of ISIS why haven't they claimed it?

They praised it sure, but that is hardly saying it was them.

Him getting in a fight is what gets me, if you have all this planned out, why go in there and draw that much attention?

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

I especially heard that he was a previous lead on some such before this incident. I wonder if it is tied into Obama statement about someone on a no fly list can buy a gun. I wonder if he got flagged when he purchased his weapons?

link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

interesting tidbit on KGO radio a man with this kind of experience commented....they were shooting from a moving car...the official said that is really hard to do and you have to have training to do it.

link   
Glad to see the mods removed the post where relatives names were mentioned.

That is everything wrong with crowd sourced investigations..everyone with a keyboard and internet thinks they are a detective.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

They're already getting different names with different spellings out there (and in here) posted.

I removed all the references I made to them and suggest y'all do the same.
edit on 12/2/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

link   

Interestingly that they were already citizens, well established and holding jobs, but then again, those are the ones that are good, right? the ones that comes to America to live the American dream.

ISIS and many other supporters of terrorist groups are already here, been here and are now call American citizens, they are also all over the world, waiting for their call to serve their masters.

But then again talking about this issues is becoming tabu.

I wonder where are this people getting their training.

link   
While all this is happening, Russia releases its evidence that Turkeys importing oil from DAESH and the US military officials deny it in the press saying they stand with Turkey and Russia are lying.

so much happening right now

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

I recall that too

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I think we can deduce that since an SB worker named Sayid Faruq hasn't come forward and said "no I'm fine, honest it was a silly altercation, I'm not involved" we can assume he was part the shooting and/or getaway.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

So... you think that is connected?

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Him getting in a fight is what gets me, if you have all this planned out, why go in there and draw that much attention?

I'm not sure how big a fight he was actually in. If it was a seminar with speakers, he may have been in the audience, had his attack plan on a tight timeline...and when he got up to leave, a co-worker tried to stop him from leaving and an argument ensued. I don't know.

link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
Fox reporting that the lead suspect was a U.S citizen but they are still not releasing any other details.

NBC just said authorities have confirmed one name of the shooters: Saeed Farooq.

We heard that name earlier. Is he well known somehow?

Syed Farook and they believe that his brother was involved too. The long guns have also been identified as AR-15's, according to KTLA who quoted NBC.

link   
FBI Is not ruling out terrorism but are treading carefully so they can "get it right the first time".

link   
a reply to: research100

this is a craft for sure- less, adrenaline, movement, placement, (ever try even recording a video from a moving car) distance, speed, fluctuation, reloading, many other factors; I would be willing to bet the shooters did not have hearing eye protection either..

I am waiting to hear how many rounds total and if any civilians were injured by stray rounds.....

link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Maybe this group or cell had this specific attack actually planned for a legit Christmas party, and not this seminar, but when his coworker pissed him off, they decided to conduct this attack today, out of anger.

Its very possible they simply moved the date.

Or

Instead of blaming international terrorism, the fight was played out as to make it look like a simple case of domestic terrorism/workplace violence.
edit on 0016x6700America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago12 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

link   
Ya, that was my bad. Regretted it after I hit the dang post button. I Got a bit "nervous In a crowd " as they say. Won't happen again.a reply to: opethPA

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   
So a few days after the busiest shopping day of the year where malls and stores are packed with people, ISIS has a managed to hit their real #1 target a random office building in San Bernardino

The ISIS thing is pure BS

link   
a reply to: Zarniwoop

I'm saying its very convenient that the US public are being saturated with news from a very suspicious shooting event..

.. while proof of Turkey, NATO and the US being in bed with ISIS/ISIL/DAESH goes unnoticed.

link   
Can the OP post hard facts in the OP? I haven't seen a thread move so fast!!!

top topics

<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join