It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Bernardino, Calif., fire units responding to reports of 20-victim shooting incident -

page: 111
<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Interestingly that they were already citizens, well established and holding jobs, 

What's interesting is the amount of terrorist with engineering degrees.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
While all this is happening, Russia releases its evidence that Turkeys importing oil from DAESH and the US military officials deny it in the press saying they stand with Turkey and Russia are lying.

so much happening right now

Except Russia made that claim way before the events of today..

link   
a reply to: opethPA

Agreed opeth- we have to know where to draw the line on these things- miss info can cause collateral damage..

link   
a reply to: opethPA

Me too..I have a screenshot of a twitter post by a (supposed) ANON group from extremely early in this incident showing info about Farook and another relative...But I won't post it for the simple fact it could be wrong..

The twitter has been shut down so I think its probably fake but, it makes me curious about the brother

link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: neo96

By all means show that he wasn't, why is it a red flag and not just what it is?

Did the media have to say Dear was a 'us citizen' or state the citizen ship status of any other shooter during the last seven years.

Nope.

A BIG RED FLAG.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

It is a lot going on around the world and here in the US, but as usual our government is handling things in a very poor and unacceptable way, putting lives here domestically at an increase of danger, but all they can talk about is gun control.

link   
But this type of event might make it even more fearful to people. "What our little gathering is a target?"

link   

originally posted by: hillbilly4rent

Interestingly that they were already citizens, well established and holding jobs, 

One of the easiest ways to get a work visa and citizenship(legally).

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Paddyofurniture
Ya, that was my bad. Regretted it after I hit the dang post button. I Got a bit "nervous In a crowd " as they say. Won't happen again.a reply to: opethPA

Not a problem and welcome aboard!

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Fair enough.

I do agree it does seem planned, just seems like to much to be spur of the moment.
Don't buy ISIS as of yet but obvious possibility.

link   

originally posted by: Zarniwoop
a reply to: Agit8dChop

So... you think that is connected?

Not connected.

Just the administration using the media to 'nudge' attention else where.

Yesterday it was the PP shooting, and 'christian' terrorism.

Today everyone is talking about the SB shooting.

What they are not talking about is the epic cluster flop of American foreign 'policy'.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Just because you think so little of people you disagree with politically, you want to lump them all in with real terrorists and murderers? Not very humane of you!

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Police have now alerted all reporters away from the suspects house as they feel there is a large direct threat inside. Not specified.
edit on 12/2/2015 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

link   

Its not a cluster flop when your deliberately involved and lying about it.

link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

originally posted by: hillbilly4rent

One of the easiest ways to get a work visa and citizenship(legally).

Very true. Which is why IS waiting on 18-24 month waiting lists and undergoing rigorous scrutiny as refugees was yesterday's ridiculous fear.

ETA: However, we are not sure at this point what the real name is. So slow the roll on the personnel info stuff.
edit on 12/2/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
Police have alerted all reporters away from the suspects house as they feel there is a large direct threat inside.

Have a live stream link?

link   
Fox just said police issued all hands on deck. Direct threat happening now.

link   

I haven't heard the media say that this guy was, that is just something I have seen on here.
Him working for the state makes me think it is a reasonable claim though.

Also we have a current immigration and refugee issue, with people from the middle east and other places which would be why it is more prudent here, IMHO.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: OuttaHere
What does a County Environmental Health department do?

They focus on prevention of disease through sanitation, safe food and water, proper disposal of wastes and toxins, and promoting safe and healthy environmental conditions.

So if it was a hit, let's think about who would want to attack them. Who has had their permits revoked for pollution? Who has applied for land use permits and been denied?

Here's something interesting:

Lawsuit involving Plans for Al Nur mosque

It seems that after the county released the permit for the mosque, they were sued and the court found that the County had failed to adequately determine the environmental impact the mosque would have. The permit was revoked. Published 4/13/2015. So the county, in order to issue the permit, would have to do an environmental study. I would think this would make the court a target and not the county. Unless they DID do a study, and its findings came back negative...

Just throwing this out there. It is equally as likely that it was a cartel hit over some county official refusing a bribe or failing to deliver on one.

This post is killing me! I keep going back to the part about keeping the water safe. One of my biggest fears is bio terrorism in our drinking water.

top topics

<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join