It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Bernardino, Calif., fire units responding to reports of 20-victim shooting incident -

page: 112
<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I'm watching the robot go into the suspect's house now. This means it could be rigged with a bomb.
If his home is indeed boobytrapped, it would mean this attack was definitely premeditated.

...and not some angry guy leaving a meeting in anger, only to come back and take vengeance.
edit on 2-12-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I just keep hearing on the MSM how this was 2 brothers (possibly) that all got upset over a freaking WORKPLACE DISPUTE?

Bombs? Pipe Bombs? Tactical Gear? AR Rifles? wtfover?

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

so distinction between the AR & AK AR-15 rifles are lighter and have a higher rate of accuracy than the AK-47, but the AK-47 is considerably cheaper and more dependable in comparison. Both are extensively used by the military and police, as well as for general purpose hunting rifles and self-defense.

The AK-47 is an assault rifle designed by Mikhail Kalashnikov in the Soviet Union in the 1940s, while the AR-15 is an assault rifle designed by Eugene Stoner in the U.S. in the 1950s.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
Police have alerted all reporters away from the suspects house as they feel there is a large direct threat inside.

Have a live stream link?

Best guess they found explosives and apparently a lot of it.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Any TIME the perps enter w/body armor and masks, yes, premeditated...

link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
But this type of event might make it even more fearful to people. "What our little gathering is a target?"

I have heard from multiple media sources it was more than a Christmas party. It was also a Community Meeting of County leaders, where different County topics were being discussed, and decided on.

I would love to see what was on the roster for discussion.

Des
edit on 2-12-2015 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain
Think the bombs, at least at the SUV and the place of the shooting, have been shown to be false.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I have been watching this movie on Discovery, wasn't keeping up with the thread.... any major developments in the past hour?

Also, I'd like to quietly note that you don't have to be a member of ISIS to commit an act of terrorism, whether it's fueled by extremist beliefs of not, and regardless of the origin of such fanaticism. I think it's so stupid how we're lead to lump things together like that.

It's gonna really suck if these people were "just Muslims," or even worse: just middle eastern or -gasp- just sociopaths. If ISIS doesn't claim these murderous bits of waste, then who will we blame? Who do we get to kill over this?
edit on PMq000000pmWednesday00000012920 by Aqualung2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

Aks and ARs are illegal in california unless they have been modified for low capacity and inabilty to reload quickly.

Gun manufacurers and distributers have to make two versions. One version that is legal in the USA and one version that is legal in the peoples republic of california.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Police are now thinking this is a two person crime and not a three person crime as believed before.

They are dialing it back to 2 after interviews.

Second name sounds arabic/armenian says reporter. Still not released.

edit on 12/2/2015 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Suspect info:
2 person crime.
Syed Farook name confirmed.
Other suspect's name is 'unusual name'

link   
a reply to: hillbilly4rent

Under refugee status the US grant the opportunity for no only housing, employment and education but also be allegeable to get permanent resident status after a year.

Citizenship after that depending how the person has been able to follow certain guidelines.

link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

So two brothers? What about the woman?

link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: ReadLeader

Aks and ARs are illegal in california unless they have been modified for low capacity and inabilty to reload quickly.

Gun manufacurers and distributers have to make two versions. One version that is legal in the USA and one version that is legal in the peoples republic of california.

And also no pistol grips and folding or collapsible stocks.

link   
a reply to: marg6043

Wouldn't be a citizen though.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

She's dead, so if they are saying it's 2 people now... I am assuming that both were killed in the SUV. One guy and one girl.

link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
Police are now thinking this is a two person crime and not a three person crime as believed before.

They are dialing it back to 2 after interviews.

Second name sounds arabic/armenian says reporter. Still not released.

Interesting...I heard on the radio that now 7 people are "persons of interest"

the msm really needs to get it's **** together.
edit on 2-12-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

link   
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

CAIR is getting ready to have a press conference with one of the families.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
NY Daily News story on Sayeed Farooq.

www.nydailynews.com...

A man who identified himself as Farook’s father told the Daily News his son worked as a health technician inspecting restaurants and hotels.

“I haven’t heard anything. He worked in a county office,” Farook's dad told The News. “He’s married and has a kid. We’re estranged because my wife got the divorce, and they are together. She doesn’t want to see me.”

Farook said he hasn’t seen his son in some time.

“He was very religious. He would go to work, come back, go to pray, come back. He’s Muslim.”

new topics

top topics

<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join