It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Bernardino, Calif., fire units responding to reports of 20-victim shooting incident -

page: 113
<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I'm really thinking this was a terrorist cell that was planning attacks. However one of the members got really mad at his coworkers and decided to start the terror campaign early. You can see there was planning involved yet in the end another agenda seemed to stop them from running. I'm thinking their real target was somewhere else. And anger caused them to start before they were ready.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Farooqs father said his son was a very devout Muslim. on Fox via Hannity

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

This is an interesting thought, could see this angle.

Got pissed off and decided that these people are the new target.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
Amazing they are only calling the second suspect's name "unusual".
I guess we can rule out John White.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Was a misread.
edit on ndWed, 02 Dec 2015 21:33:02 -0600America/Chicago1220150280 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Daily Beast has some information about the one suspect:

Daily Beast - Suspect ID'd in San Bernardino Massacre as Syed Farook

An eyewitness at the Inland Regional Center, where gunmen killed 14 and wounded at least 18 more, told police he saw a man leaving a meeting of county employees this morning, looking nervous. Poice officers named Syed Farook as that man in their radio communications. At approximately 11 a.m., at least two people entered the center and opened fire.

Farook, who also went by his middle name, Raheel, was a business taxes representative for the California State Board of Equalization, according to his LinkedIn profile. He is a 2003 graduate La Sierra High School, and most recently studied finance at California State University Fullerton until 2013.

Records show Farook bought a two bedroom Corona home in March 2014. Farouk’s social media profile shows he is married and has at least one young child. His wife did not return messages left on Wednesday.

Farook lived at a home with his wife and children in Corona, California. The Daily Beast knocked on the home's door and was met by a man who said, “My name is Farook.” When asked if he knew Sayed, the man said, “Of course I know him but I have nothing to say.” When asked about Syed being named as a suspect, he said, “I have nothing to say.”

The Daily Beast apparently contacted his sister who said that the media is jumping to conclusions and that her brother was at work and that she would try to get in touch with him.

The media has obviously jumped to conclusions and misidentified people in the past but I'm guessing by the level of reporting that his sister is not going to be getting in touch with him.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   

The second suspect is Tayyeep Bin Ardogan.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Amazing they are only calling the second suspect's name "unusual".
I guess we can rule out John White.

Reporter said it was a foreign name sounding possibly Arabic.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Wearing tactical gear?? They confirmed that the female was dressed in it as well as the male.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChangeTheGame

That was debunked about 70 pages ago.

link   
Here is the Dorothy Vong video, showing three perps in the foreground and the swat folks (the drill?) in the background, if I interpret it correctly.

I thought that earlier I heard the Fox on air person from this feed, say that a third person was in custody, besides the two deceased.

breaking911.com...

This is the Inland Regional Center and the look of it tallies with the video; shot over the parking lot into a field across the street.

www.nbcnews.com...

edit on 2-12-2015 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: research100
a reply to: ReadLeader

interesting tidbit on KGO radio a man with this kind of experience commented....they were shooting from a moving car...the official said that is really hard to do and you have to have training to do it.

Well, that doesn't really mean anything in this context. Any idiot with a gun (and car) can shoot from a moving car. The tricky bit is hitting what you're aiming at. By all accounts no officers were hit with direct fire, so no real sign of "training" per se.

link   

originally posted by: Aqualung2012
I have been watching this movie on Discovery, wasn't keeping up with the thread.... any major developments in the past hour?

Also, I'd like to quietly note that you don't have to be a member of ISIS to commit an act of terrorism, whether it's fueled by extremist beliefs of not, and regardless of the origin of such fanaticism. I think it's so stupid how we're lead to lump things together like that.

It's gonna really suck if these people were "just Muslims," or even worse: just middle eastern. If ISIS doesn't claim these murderous bits of waste, then who will we blame? Who do we get to kill over this?

I just want to know what differentiates workplace violence from domestic terrorism. In the '80s it was termed 'going postal'. I guess a gun grab will be more palatable to the public if every incident is termed 'terrorism'.

link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

That is what I thought too, misread your post.
Apologies.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone

Sounds like he self-radicalized. How many more are out there like him. Just because you have citizenship papers does not mean you are an American, imo.

link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Well taking into consideration that most terrorist act ends with no only targeted victims death but also with the doers becoming martyrs, It could be possible that he knew he was going to die anyway and why wait.

link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I find is weird The people at his house have nothing to say. Like..maybe they knew about what was going on maybe?

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

It's easy to do. Some are saying another name as the second suspect and it sounds male. Which would then leave her out of their current 2 person theory. So who really knows at this point wth is going on.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChangeTheGame

That is probably wrong.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone

His father gave an interview? That's surprising and very strange.

new topics

top topics

<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join