It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Bernardino, Calif., fire units responding to reports of 20-victim shooting incident -

page: 103
<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: neo96

They are LITERALLY calling it possible terrorism all over TV!
Just listened to three separate people talk about how they think it is and Cooper agreeing with them.

What more do you want? To ignore that the info hasn't been released yet and just call it terrorism??

And yet they are so quick to label the PP shooting.

The News coverage of the SB shooting doesn't pass the smell test.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Yeah, probably not. I've been trying to keep up with the posting, and it seems the suspects are Arabic now... and maybe one was a County Health employee??? I'm not sure if that's confirmed though. It's all very strange.

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Why this particular party though? They had a tree lighting ceremony that would of had way more people.

I mean I will agree I am not buying the idea it was a workplace issue,but with an employee there I see why they keep saying it.

link   

Just listened to three separate people talk about how they think it is and Cooper agreeing with them.

What more do you want? To ignore that the info hasn't been released yet and just call it terrorism??

The MSM is calling it that in order to push their anti-Muslim propaganda. If no one here, many who have been listening to the scanners all afternoon don't know, they don't either.

That is why I turned that garbage off.

link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

So what about pipe bombs and bombs in a building?

link   
Breaking on CNN: FBI raid underway at apartment. I'm watching cnn online if that helps for source.
edit on 12/2/15 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
a reply to: theantediluvian

So what about pipe bombs and bombs in a building?

They announced they are detonating the "device removed from the building" now.

ETA information from PD scanner.
edit on 2-12-2015 by lovebeck because: (no reason given)

link   
I have a hard time believing, at this point, that this was someone "going postal" with some buddies.

link   
FBI is moving in to take this over. We'll hear less Peter King with homeland security confirms from an inside source that home SUV was located belongs to man of foreign name. A name that has been used several times by the media.

Des.....hmmmmm

link   

No they didn't, they did the same exact thing just talked about possible.

It hasn't even been deemed a terrorist attack in the media.

link   
For those that keep saying the facility for the disabled was the target:

It was not the disabled nor the facility itself that was targeted. It was the people who had rented a conference room in the facility that was targeted. From what I gather it was the County Environmental Health Agency that were using the room to hold an awards banquet and have a Christmas party.

edit on 2-12-2015 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: neo96
Even if this was terrorism.

They won't end up calling it terrorism.

They will spin it was something else. Like they did with Fort Hood.

First it already is terrorism. Question is who did it and why. I figure at this point since they have two dead and still actively investigating that there was some support network for the two. And the police are trying to see how far it goes. As for race an interview said the man had dark skin so we ruled out black people and white people. Because he would have just said a black man.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Well TMZ of all sources is reporting this:

TMZ - SAN BERNARDINO MASSACRE Shooting Triggered by HOLIDAY PARTY DISPUTE

One of the gunmen who shot up the Inland Regional Center in San Bernardino was at a holiday party at the facility earlier Wednesday ... got into a dispute, then came back with his "buddies" and opened fire ... this according to a well-placed law enforcement source.

An LAPD source who has been well-briefed tells us, one of the gunman showed up for some sort of Christmas party for employees of the San Bernardino County Health Dept. The party was being held in one of the conference rooms that was rented out for the event ... and when the gunman returned, he went to same room and shot it up.

That's BS

You don't get in tactical gear and bring pipe bombs to the spur of the moment Christmas party dispute.

link   
Fox is running exclusive video now if anyone is interested.

link   
How can this just be a "workplace" argument when there are pre placed BOMBS involved?

link   
Scanner dispatcher/PD asking all those near the detonation to take cover behind their vehicles, etc.

Could be quite the explosive.

link   

originally posted by: lovebeck

The MSM is calling it that in order to push their anti-Muslim propaganda. If no one here, many who have been listening to the scanners all afternoon don't know, they don't either.

That is why I turned that garbage off.

And to think just the day before that same media was pushing anti Christian propaganda.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
What kind of traps could be set up in the car?

Wouldn't they have to rig them up before/during the shoot out?

So confused.

-FBB

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck

originally posted by: tonycodes
if this is related to radical islam.. its an act of war.. thats why they want to cal it workplace violence ... we dont wanna bomb syria for real bc it will kill alot of innocent people but it will happen if this is related in any way

It's not Radical Islam...They would not target a center that serves the disabled and those with special needs. They'd go for the malls, churches, sport events, amusement parks, etc.

Not that I know for sure about anything I just posted, but the fact that this event took place where it did seems like workplace violence more than anything.

It's a facility owned (and where they work) by a non-profit that works with disabled, but they have a large area, this banquet hall, that they rent out. The Christmas party in the banquet hall had nothing to do with the nonprofit...as far as I understand it anyways. It was an outside group that rented the facility.

new topics

top topics

<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join