It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Bernardino, Calif., fire units responding to reports of 20-victim shooting incident -

page: 104
<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

Not sure that has been confirmed they were bombs.
They said what was thrown out of the SUV was 'neutralized' but haven't seen it confirmed to be a bomb.

We can't take, or discard, all this info coming out as fact. We see it every time and then things change.

link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
How can this just be a "workplace" argument when there are pre placed BOMBS involved?

Who says they are "pre-placed?"

The suspects had quite a lot of time in order to place said devices wherever they wanted to AFTER the shooting.

Took quite a while for the PD to locate the suspects, a mile or so from the scene.

IMHO these kooks wanted to get caught.

Sounds like they are detonating the device any minute now.

link   

originally posted by: lovebeck

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Told you guys. I was listening to TWO scanners for hours and no ID or race involved, none POST apprehension..POST mortem...POST everything...

No ID, no names, no race, no nationality....

Laughing my FARKING ARSE OFF

Except...they put out the Farooq name over six hours ago. It's an ongoing investigation with who knows what other links involved.

They didn't confirm the Colorado Springs shooter's identity until hours and hours after the incident was fully over.

This is BULLSHOIT. They won't give ANYTHING. Not even age or name...nothing. The "Farooq" guy is one that washed out. THREE either dead or in custody.

GMAN who spoke at the press conference said it all with his mannerisms.

READ BETWEEN THE LINES. This is CRAP and now they're pulling politics. It STINKS.

Except, again, they put out description after description on the radio of Arabic looking people.

It can't possibly have anything to do with the concern there may be others on the loose that they don't want to give a list of who in their cell is dead and who isn't.

Nope. Conspiracy.

When/at what point during the events did they describe "Arabic looking people?"

Just prior to the police locating the suspect's SUV and the shoot out I heard them described as Hispanic.

The female was described as Arabic.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Fox reporting that the lead suspect was a U.S citizen but they are still not releasing any other details.

link   
Fox just showed a video taken by a passerby (David Espinosa) with numerous gunshots coming from a vehicle chase.

breaking911.com...

link   
As a side note...

The San Bernardino shooting is the second mass shooting today and the 355th this year

This is at least the third mass shooting since the rampage in Colorado Springs last Friday.

There was also a shooting in Savannah, GA this morning.

link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

Not sure that has been confirmed they were bombs.
They said what was thrown out of the SUV was 'neutralized' but haven't seen it confirmed to be a bomb.

We can't take, or discard, all this info coming out as fact. We see it every time and then things change.

They are detonating the device now. The scanner traffic is all about this right now.

Dispatcher told officers to take cover behind their vehicles, to move back, take cover behind buildings, etc.

I'm not a cop, so this may be the procedure anytime they detonate something.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
We must hope that this is not related to any who are heavily religious as it could go bad against those who had nothing to do with this event.

link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Do you know what time that was? I know that is kinda a shot in the dark question, just wonder if I could try and find that sound bite.

link   

originally posted by: FriedBabelBroccoli
What kind of traps could be set up in the car?

Wouldn't they have to rig them up before/during the shoot out?

So confused.

-FBB

Not if they were designed to only explode around law enforcement.

link   
a reply to: onehuman

please post what you see, ty

link   
Likely already been said, but ISIS is all over with the #America_Burning and basically claiming the attack on message boards and Twitter.

Source

link   
Fox reporting again that THEY DO KNOW the names of the suspects but they are not releasing them.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
What does a County Environmental Health department do?

They focus on prevention of disease through sanitation, safe food and water, proper disposal of wastes and toxins, and promoting safe and healthy environmental conditions.

So if it was a hit, let's think about who would want to attack them. Who has had their permits revoked for pollution? Who has applied for land use permits and been denied?

Here's something interesting:

Lawsuit involving Plans for Al Nur mosque

It seems that after the county released the permit for the mosque, they were sued and the court found that the County had failed to adequately determine the environmental impact the mosque would have. The permit was revoked. Published 4/13/2015. So the county, in order to issue the permit, would have to do an environmental study. I would think this would make the court a target and not the county. Unless they DID do a study, and its findings came back negative...

Just throwing this out there. It is equally as likely that it was a cartel hit over some county official refusing a bribe or failing to deliver on one.
edit on 2-12-2015 by OuttaHere because: Added the bit about the study...

link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: IAMTAT

Why this particular party though? They had a tree lighting ceremony that would of had way more people.

I mean I will agree I am not buying the idea it was a workplace issue,but with an employee there I see why they keep saying it.

Don't know, S. It seems very well planned out.
If it was the Nakatomi Corp. Christmas Party, I'd say Hans Gruber did it.

link   

originally posted by: lovebeck

Told you guys. I was listening to TWO scanners for hours and no ID or race involved, none POST apprehension..POST mortem...POST everything...

No ID, no names, no race, no nationality....

Laughing my FARKING ARSE OFF

Except...they put out the Farooq name over six hours ago. It's an ongoing investigation with who knows what other links involved.

They didn't confirm the Colorado Springs shooter's identity until hours and hours after the incident was fully over.

This is BULLSHOIT. They won't give ANYTHING. Not even age or name...nothing. The "Farooq" guy is one that washed out. THREE either dead or in custody.

GMAN who spoke at the press conference said it all with his mannerisms.

READ BETWEEN THE LINES. This is CRAP and now they're pulling politics. It STINKS.

Except, again, they put out description after description on the radio of Arabic looking people.

It can't possibly have anything to do with the concern there may be others on the loose that they don't want to give a list of who in their cell is dead and who isn't.

Nope. Conspiracy.

When/at what point during the events did they describe "Arabic looking people?"

Just prior to the police locating the suspect's SUV and the shoot out I heard them described as Hispanic.

The female was described as Arabic.

There was an Arabic female who called the PD from Amazon. She was not a suspect. Whether there are females who are Arabic who were involved, IDK.

Did you hear that there was an Arabic female? If so, where did that info come from?

link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
Fox reporting that the lead suspect was a U.S citizen but they are still not releasing any other details.

NBC just said authorities have confirmed one name of the shooters: Saeed Farooq.

We heard that name earlier. Is he well known somehow?

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Fox is running exclusive video now if anyone is interested.

Yes, I just saw that, didn't help much

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Fox reporting again that THEY DO KNOW the names of the suspects but they are not releasing them.

yea i didnt think that would be hard for the public to find out..

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Yeah...not sure...I was only listening to the scanner and the pressers that day.

top topics

<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join