It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli soldier throws a knife onto the ground to terrorize palestinian schoolgirl.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
The first minute and a half of this video shows Israeli soldiers harassing a young Palestinian schoolgirl.

At 1 minute and 33 seconds in, an Israeli soldier throws a knife onto the ground in front of the girl. She is immediately terrified, raises her arms up in front of her and begins trembling and shaking.

The soldiers become more aggressive, raising and aiming their guns at her, as she drops to the floor, cowering and pleading with them. Eventually, a soldier grabs her arm, pulls her up and leads her away.

video source

In a different location, she is made to kneel again, blindfolded, her hands cuffed behind her back, with her distinctive jacket now partly hanging off her, with armed Israeli soldiers around her.

This is how Israeli chooses who deserves to live or die in the street's of the Occupied Palestinian Territory!

Who defend's this opressed people? Where is humanity? Where is the media coverage about it? What to do?
edit on 2/12/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

There is very little distinction these days between indoctrinated IDF personnel and the Nazi SS of old.

I'd say this knife incident is symbolic in retaliation toward the associated blade attacks against Israelis perpetrated by Palestinians recently.

eye for an eye for an eye for an eye......

Still, this is no reason to enforce perpetual collective punishment. I blame indoctrinated relentless propaganda keeping love out of the region in general.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   

It almost looks like they are planting a knife on her possibly in an attempt to frame her as revenge for the recent Palestinian knife attacks on israelis?

edit on 2 12 2015 by Ozsheeple because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
So ISIS uses a knife to cut off heads in their terror campaign.
The Saudis use a sword to terrorize people to death in public.

In the end, Arabs actually live in Israel, serve in their military and vote.

How many Jews live in Saudi Arabia?

I am not condoning the Israelis terrorizing a girl, just trying to gauge the level of terrorism.

In the Middle East, life has a different value than other places.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   
No offense to the OP but im always a bit skeptical , some of his posts in the past have proven to not be entirely true

Can anyone confirm that left arm patch?

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
The same people that stand right beside Israelis right to live, should by any means be beside also the plight of this people,the Palestinians. Not doing that, they are liers and hypocritical persons whith double standards issues.

Girl Who Fought Off Israeli Soldier Is Leading Protests In The West Bank

Video captures protesting Palestinian youth shot in the leg by IDF, just because

Israeli undercover forces shoot already arrested Palestinian in the leg at point blank

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
No offense to the OP but im always a bit skeptical , some of his posts in the past have proven to not be entirely true

No offense, but yet you're calling me a lier!! «his posts in the past have proven to not be entirely true»

I want you to prove where did I do that.. Please, I do want to know.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I am not trying to offend you, but the link we have here is to a Palestinian Facebook page.
It would be interesting to know what the backstory is on this video.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Sadly, this is the result of growing up in continious war and fear, which results in the blind hatred we see today.
Shameful that empathy or even common sense have left certain people because of that.
However, it's easy for me to judge said behaviour from across the world, where things are not as bad (yet) and I'm in the relative safety of my surroundings.
If Palestinians are commonly treated like in the OP, who could blaim them for desperate attacks like suicide bombings or attacking of soldiers?
For years this has been going on, while most of the world turns a blind eye towards the atrocities that happen daily in that area.
I'm beginning to understand how radicalism originates, if injustice is allowed to reign free like this.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
LiveLeak video just posted......

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I'm not trying to deflect anything here. For me, the most important is the event, the way an Israeli military can choose to terrify a girl, He can choose to kill her or not, just because a knife is near her. There are lot's of reports (of framed young palestinian boys), where palestinians are shot dead and there's no video to prove the execution. This time, We have evidence that show with no doubt how it's done.

And this takes me to other recent fact we should all acknowledge: Israel Meets with Google and YouTube to Discuss Censoring Palestinian Videos

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Just found this rap song that I want to share.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2
The same people that stand right beside Israelis right to live, should by any means be beside also the plight of this people,the Palestinians. Not doing that, they are liers and hypocritical persons whith double standards issues.

Girl Who Fought Off Israeli Soldier Is Leading Protests In The West Bank

Video captures protesting Palestinian youth shot in the leg by IDF, just because

Israeli undercover forces shoot already arrested Palestinian in the leg at point blank

The irony of your comments in this post is mind blowing. Everything you post is vehemently anti-anything to do with Israel.

Seems you want to be anti-Israel, and want anybody who doesn't hate Israel as you do to be shamed into supporting Palestinians.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I just want everyone to know what's happening. Just that. This event's doesn't get shown in general media outlets's, but they do happen.

No anti anything, just Pro Human rights, freedom and information. You don't like it, deal with it. Don't come here accusing me of being anti! That's a dogma for people like you.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
So somebody got scared?
Then Handcuffed?
and probably released later with no incident?
STOP THE PRESSES!

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Please. Your post history bears out any defense against anti-everything Israel you could possibly have.

Post some videos of Israelis being attacked. Stabbings. Or that lovely video of a car plowing in to people and then somebody jumps out and starts hacking at them. Or bus bombings. Or checkpoint attacks.

Don't try and claim you're not anti-Israel when literally everything you post is so wildly against Israel and Israelis. It's so absurd it's comical.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Please. Your post history bears out any defense against anti-everything Israel you could possibly have.

Post some videos of Israelis being attacked. Stabbings. Or that lovely video of a car plowing in to people and then somebody jumps out and starts hacking at them. Or bus bombings. Or checkpoint attacks.

Don't try and claim you're not anti-Israel when literally everything you post is so wildly against Israel and Israelis. It's so absurd it's comical.

One thing to remember with the middle east, even school girls blowup and shoot AKs... just saying...

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Think what you want, accuse me of want you want. One thing for me it's the most important, to let everyone know what's happening overthere and let them decide by them selfs. I call on all people to get informed and do not let them be mistaken by the bias main stream media.

I'm not afraid of sharing information I do urge everyone to do the same.

By the way I want share more information that doesn't get exposed in main stream media:

"My name is Aboud Shadi, a 13 years old Palestinian refugee. I was standing just right here hanging with my friends, when an israeli sniper shot me dead. My soul willl remain here chasing the killer and motivating my classemates. I wonder whether the international community will bring justice to palestinian childrean."

source

EDIT:
By the way do You have Anything to say about the Opening Post?

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Please share your information wiht us... don't stay on just saying...help us understand whats happening there, how and when and by whom.. And that by the way, will of course, justify the way they treat this young girl...

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Maybe instead of screenshots, give us the video.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join