It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli soldier throws a knife onto the ground to terrorize palestinian schoolgirl.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: voyger2

As far as your claims of an open-air prison how many prisoners do you know who get the keep AK 47s and armored vehicles?

You have to let your cash cow have weapons. If Israel didn't then how else could they beg billions from other nations to help fight the terrorist threat?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2
Before she his detained lot's of things happen, throwing knife into to floor, making the girl tremble in fear, the girl kneel's and big weapons are pointed to her. Those "some guy in peach" are "big" soldiers in a checkpoint at south of Bethlehem in the occupied West Bank.

I'm not sure what you are watching, but the guy in the peach shirt initiated it and the soldiers were just standing a distance away. Something was said or done that it went from the peach shirt guy talking to her to the soldiers engaging to detain her. What caused that, I do not know.

In the big picture of events in the middle east I would say this was pretty low compared to what goes on throughout the middle east, all of it.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
In the big picture of events in the middle east I would say this was pretty low compared to what goes on throughout the middle east, all of it.

Of course, normally they are murdered.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

You rely heavily on pictures but not at all on facts.
You'r Electronic Intifada training fails you.
Pallywood Puts out a lot of BS garbage.
Which isn't to say Israel as a government hasn't done some pretty outrageous things over the years, But anyone with half a mind knows that the Palestinians are their own worst enemies .
There are 1.2 million Israeli Arabs in Israel and they make up 20% of the Knesset.
Maybe those Arabs are also responsible for the atrocities as you call them.
Or maybe Israel is left with no choices after a bunch of lying murderous uneducated Jihadists attack them and their civilians at every opportunity

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Before she his detained lot's of things happen, throwing knife into to floor, making the girl tremble in fear, the girl kneel's and big weapons are pointed to her. Those "some guy in peach" are "big" soldiers in a checkpoint at south of Bethlehem in the occupied West Bank.

I'm not sure what you are watching, but the guy in the peach shirt initiated it and the soldiers were just standing a distance away. Something was said or done that it went from the peach shirt guy talking to her to the soldiers engaging to detain her. What caused that, I do not know.

I wonder how many of these so called incidents are nothing more than what you have observed here extro. Although edited for propaganda purposes before posting.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Pictures or it didnt happen. Specific ones a s in crime scene please.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

So I guess the cargo ships full of bombs and weapons coming from Iran and other countries were also Israel right?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Ok then do a 100 post on some innocent girl that is killed by the soldiers then. Oh the horror of a girl detained even if a gun was pointed at her is weak. You do know that little girls do blow up and do shoot AKs too. You hate Israel I get it, I'm not to fond of them either, I'm not fond of any country over there. What they do to each other makes the whole Israel thing look like child's play.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

To fight "Hamas cow"..

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Or you can show video from a few years back when a few Israeli soldiers were caught by a mob of Palestinians and were torn to shreds literally.
There are plenty of pictures on the internet them all joyously waving their bloody hands in the air. downtrodden Palestinians. Any one of their supporters should go spend a week there and see if they'll survive The Palestinians. They will be begging for an Israeli hotel in no time

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Or.....you know Syria, Hezbollah, Lebanon.
Or any one of the dozens of Islamic Behead you for a parking ticket countries

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

you keep avoiding posts by Xtrozero and Dashen addressing issue, and instead just keep trying to post pictures of armaments to illicit some sort of emotional response

Are you actually going to address the posts or continue your propaganda campaign.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Ok then do a 100 post on some innocent girl that is killed by the soldiers then. Oh the horror of a girl detained even if a gun was pointed at her is weak.

You know It could be your daughter or sister.

You hate Israel I get it, I'm not to fond of them either, I'm not fond of any country over there. What they do to each other makes the whole Israel thing look like child's play.

Wrong. It's not called hate. It's called not blinded for Israel victims play.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa
of course:

The body of Maram Ramiz Hassouna lies on the ground at the Israeli checkpoint east of Tulkarem in the occupied West Bank where Israeli forces shot her dead on 1 December. Nedal Eshtayah APA images
source

Another one:

"My name is Aboud Shadi, a 13 years old Palestinian refugee. I was standing just right here hanging with my friends, when an israeli sniper shot me dead. My soul willl remain here chasing the killer and motivating my classemates. I wonder whether the international community will bring justice to palestinian childrean."

source

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I'm betting on propaganda campaign.
I really find myself asking sometimes ifn this is just a Intifada bot

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Oh you mean the guy who charged Them with a knife?
a real loss to humanity.
And the Palestinian government will pay his family handsomely for his ignoble sacrifice

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask
You're not a serious person. It has been proven. Have to ignore you for now. Thank you.

edit on 4/12/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

The Palestinian Health Ministry has confirmed that the Tel HaShomer Israeli Hospital sent them a bill, demanding the Palestinians to pay the expenses of the treatment of Ahmad Dawabsha, the only survivor of his family after Israeli terrorists firebombed their home five months ago, killing his mother, father and his 18-month-old brother.

Israeli Hospital Bills the PA for Medical Treatment of Dawabsha Child

On October 25, the Tal HaShomer Hospital Administration demanded the Palestinian Health Ministry pay the expenses, which initially amounted to 259.643 New Israeli Shekels (NIS), in addition to the costs of a special mask for the child; the Palestinian Authority paid for the mask.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
I wonder how many of these so called incidents are nothing more than what you have observed here extro. Although edited for propaganda purposes before posting.

In this case we have no idea what was said or why it all happened, but the story is Israel soldiers terrorized a little girl and tried to force her to pick up a knife to shoot her. Did they find the knife in her bag and threw it on the ground saying pick it up if you want to play with knives, or a dozen of other situations. All I know is something happened to turn the soldiers from just standing around to fully engage and detain her. Once again who the hell knows, the the propaganda machine doesn't care.

Every video us used to full extent as possible. I'm not saying that Israel is some great innocent country, they are a part of the Middle Easts too, but as I said in so many posts, "they do not play games ever". They are as serious as it can get. As an American go up to one of their checkpoints and say something funny. You will be on your knees with guns pointed at you in about 3 seconds. In Iraq and Afghanistan we had checkpoints. Signs saying do not go past this point, and if anyone man woman or child when past that point they were told to go back, followed by a short burst, followed by full force on them very quickly. Do not play around with checkpoints in the middle east.

I don't see videos, or posts on ATS of whole villages wiped off the face of the earth in brutal massacres, or 100 people killed in a market by a bomber, but this is what the middle east is like. The day Israel destroys the dome of the rock then they will be like others in the middle east too.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
There are plenty of pictures on the internet them all joyously waving their bloody hands in the air. downtrodden Palestinians. Any one of their supporters should go spend a week there and see if they'll survive The Palestinians. They will be begging for an Israeli hotel in no time

People just do not understand how horrid the middle east can get against just each other.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join