It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli soldier throws a knife onto the ground to terrorize palestinian schoolgirl.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

Maybe instead of screenshots, give us the video.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

you missed this post and the video source link from the OP

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Thanks I realized it shortly after. Horrible story and one of many reasons the people I speak with are set against Israel.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2

Please share your information wiht us... don't stay on just saying...help us understand whats happening there, how and when and by whom.. And that by the way, will of course, justify the way they treat this young girl...

I spent a few years in the Middle East and I can say they are all right at the extremism range, even Israel. I will also say that Israel is not as extreme as it neighbors, but they do not play around ever. If you do not know or understand that there is no way to identify the good from the bad and the bad can be any man, woman or child then it is not something I'm not going to put effort in trying to show you something you can research.

I already said the Jews do not play around and if this girl was handcuffed do you think they just got board and picked her out to play around with. They most likely told her to move away and she said something back and that will get you handcuffed quickly. That will get you killed in other countries over there too, so who is to say...

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Oh, poor girl! Meanwhile a Palestinian straps on a bomb and "intimidates" Israeli schoolchildren by blowing himself up on a bus.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

There is lot of hate there. But look, Israel haves every power it wants, it knows by experience how it feels to be imprisoned, opressed, persecuted and murdered by its own people history. In my Opinion, it gives them a Huge duty and responsability to demand higher standards on the way they treat this people.

Israel it's an apatheid regime, that is harvestying every day more and more hate...

In my opinion the Palestians plight is fair and legitimate. They deserve to be free and have their own state.

By the way, You forgot to point out the framing of the young girl before she gets the handcuffs...
edit on 2/12/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Anyone who denies that Isntreal is a reboot of Nazi Germany is a braindead fool.

I can't wait for Israel to be obliterated. I am beyond ashamed that my government and countrymen support this fascism.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I "think what I want" just fine, your permission to do so notwithstanding. And I think your post history bears out any claim you have as not being anti-Israel as a bald faced lie.

As to the OP? I'm sure she was terrified. Probably as terrified as the Israelis who were walking down the street when a car plowed into them from behind and then the driver got out and hacked at them with a meat cleaver.
edit on 2-12-2015 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
As to the OP? I'm sure she was terrified. Probably as terrified as the Israelis who were walking down the street when a car plowed into them from behind and then the driver got out and hacked at them with a meat cleaver.

It begins to sound like a broken record your persecution against my history post's. Indeed,it proves your only objective / intention.

About your pale observation she was terrified. Probably as it's easy to undestand how you do not condemn their actions and even try to justify them, with other also reprehensible event.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Shuafat Refugee Camp today.

source
This is starting to look like some of the old german brigades...

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

And of course you don't have anything to share about the OP but are eager to share some information with us all, just to justify this terror action agaisnt a defenseless young girl. Please, go on...

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: 8fl0z
Anyone who denies that Isntreal is a reboot of Nazi Germany is a braindead fool.

I can't wait for Israel to be obliterated. I am beyond ashamed that my government and countrymen support this fascism.

Ok. wrong. One. Where are the ovens at?
two. Where are the train cars full of palestinians heading to death camps?
Three. Where is the blitzkreig? where is the heil hitler?

Arafatt was right. the rest of the world are stupid enough to swallow this crap as truth.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
The old German brigades didn't tip-toed around the problem, they erased it!

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
No offense to the OP but im always a bit skeptical , some of his posts in the past have proven to not be entirely true

No offense, but yet you're calling me a lier!! «his posts in the past have proven to not be entirely true»

I want you to prove where did I do that.. Please, I do want to know.

Just about any number of your Threads , im sorry if you dont like truth but it is what it is all one need do is look

and for that matter if everything you post is so non refutable , why did you remove your source?

Seems a bit disingenuous to me
edit on 12/2/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

There is lot of hate there. But look, Israel haves every power it wants, it knows by experience how it feels to be imprisoned, opressed, persecuted and murdered by its own people history. In my Opinion, it gives them a Huge duty and responsability to demand higher standards on the way they treat this people.

Maybe, but they are still the Middle East. They also see these people as an enemy too that attacks them, so not much room for love.

In my opinion the Palestians plight is fair and legitimate. They deserve to be free and have their own state.

Why do you say that? I really would like to know.

Here is some history...

All the countries in that area were a part of the Ottoman Empire which picked the wrong side in WWI. The Brits and French during the League of Nations mandate split up the whole area into the countries we see today, including Israel. Israel also won a war in 1967 and could have taken a good chunk of Jordan and Egypt's northern oil fields but they didn't. Palestine is a somewhat new word but those people lived all over that area and not just 2 small strip of land. Gaza is 4 by 7 miles and Egypt actually had control of it for decades but didn't even support it. They went so far to walled it off not letting the people there to go into Egypt. Do we really turn a 4 by 7 mile strip of land into a country when we could suggest the whole area of many countries was Palestine too, or Ottoman Empire? Things got a lot worst when Hamas took over by force and we know how they feel about Jews. The West Bank is different, it is rules by Israel, but under control by Palestinian Authority. In 1948 Jordan won that land from Israel, in a war go figure, and renamed it Jordan too. After a few years they said screw that we really do not want to deal with the people there, much like Egypt did with Gaza, and they annexed the area west of the Jordan River, naming it "West Bank". Another war in 1967 and Israel took it all back, something about the spoils go to the victor...hmmm. The funny part is Jordan is a foot to the west, big country, but none of that open land could possibility be Palestine land. Its all a game. No one wants them but they are supported as cannon fodder by Arab nations to keep poking at Israel.

By the way, You forgot to point out the framing of the young girl before she gets the handcuffs...

Not sure what you mean by this.

edit on 2-12-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Xtro. exactly right. Its just a way to poke israel that they can actually do instead of trying to win militarily.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Your moral outrage is based upon too many unsupported assumptions.

You have not considered that there may be a reason for the arrest, that the person may have broken the law. If they are indeed IDF officers, what would their motivation be to harass this one particular person? Perhaps she stole something or threatened the truck driver?

The video is so poor, we can't even be sure it is a knife that is being thrown on the ground.

If it's a knife, why do they throw it on the ground in front of the person then immediately let 'her' kneel down and put her hand in the exact position where it would be possible for her to retrieve the knife?

Also, why do you assume that it is a schoolgirl?

And why do you have another picture of the same person, now blindfolded (WTF police procedure is that) with the same three uniformed 'officers' just standing around at some sort of barricaded area?

Also, why does one of the 'officers' appear to be wearing a pack on his back and another on his front? Is that normal for an urban patrol?

Why do the officers seem to be turning away onlookers and yet are unable to see someone sitting in a car (with a number of people in it, from the voices) that is obviously not parked and is across the road from the 'action' and the car is sitting there for nearly three minutes?

Perhaps this is the scenario: it is entirely staged, they are all are actors in a propaganda film. That's an option too.

edit on 2/12/2015 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Just about any number of your Threads , im sorry if you dont like truth but it is what it is all one need do is look

And that proves exactly what ? Your false acusations without any evidence, proves the opposite about who lies around here. Moreover, I've already caught you liying and I can prove it!

and for that matter if everything you post is so non refutable , why did you remove your source?

refutable: To prove to be false or erroneous; overthrow by argument or proof: ; To deny the accuracy or truth of:
source
You said: some of his posts in the past have proven to not be entirely true ) you must have SOME posts to prove it, instead of accusing me of not being truthful or of trust! That is serious violation of ATS rules I believe.

What source are you talking about?

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Lol ok go ahead prove me a liar

I'll leave the rest of those in the thread to pull up your old threads and see the evidence themselves

I'm not the only poster on this thread who has said as much, just the first

Good luck!

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Why do you say that? I really would like to know.

Why can't I say that?

Here is some history...

About your "history" I have also some history:

A short introduction about occupied Palestine in a 5 min. video

- Not sure what you mean by this.

Was she framed or not? Why?
edit on 2/12/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join