It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Ministry Of Defense Website Shows Evidence Of ISIS Oil & Turkey [With Sat Images & Video]

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad
a reply to: DJW001

The Turkish government, stop trying to be smart, doesn't suit you
Works out well for the western nations... Oh wait. You are avoiding what I am saying. I have a question for you, do you think that Turkey (the Turkish government, don't wanna be confusing you again) is allowing this to happen or is totally useless at governing it's own country that they allow ISIS to conduct business so freely in their country? You don't have to give me your usual long winded answers of double talk or deflection, just an either/or answer.

Thank you. Obviously, some in the Turkish government not only know this is going on, they are actively encouraging it. Also, there are many in the Turkish government who are shocked and appalled that this is going on and want it to stop. There may even be a few that are completely clueless.

Since Turkey maintains officially that it is opposed to the trafficking, all that other nations can do is urge them to clamp down on it harder. Assuming Erdogan is not involved, it would be dangerous for him to clamp down too hard because it could lead to a coup on the part of whatever faction is in favor of the illegal trade.

This is why Russia should focus on the middle men; they have no political clout and could be tried outside of Turkey so that their influence could not sway the judge. For some reason, Putin does not seem interested in doing that.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   

If he makes an overwhelming case, the United States would not dare use its veto power.

Really.... is that what you think. No evidence in the world will ever make the US stray from its own goal to get ridd of Assad.

That is a fact everyone should be aware of. The US government will tell all the lies that are needed to Reach it goals. The US Works for one goal only. And that is whats in the best interest of the United States Of America. They even use that in their arguments.

On the contrary, I demand it. I'm sick to death of that coward Putin's whispering campaigns. Repeat the lie enough and it becomes common knowledge. Let him present his evidence in the open. Most importantly, expose the middle men: that's where the money is really coming from.

Putin has been doing this from day one. But Our western media angle Putins actions such that make what ever he does look wrong.
Every time Putin drops a bomb in Syria... western media and western governments "The US" tell us that he is bombing moderate rebels, and not ISIS. You should ask Your self a few questions about this.

- 1. How does the US know this?

-2. If the US know exactly where ISIS are. Why is the US and its allies not pounding them and destroying them? The US knows exatly where ISIS are located. IF you look at the tactical maps which the US display, it shows that they know exactly where they are.....

- 3. THe US have to resort to Russian bomb fottage to show us thay they are in fact bombing ISIS. Why do the US have to use Russian fottage? Dont the US have images of their own missions?

No need to insult me. I have accused that administration of lying from the moment it started its whispering campaign. I opposed the invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq, and frequently denounce it here, as you well know.

I am not insulting you i am accusing you. I called you a patriot.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Russia has stated it is releasing more evidence, whether that evidence is related to the financial side of this is yet to be seen. They may very well be waiting for Erdogan to stuff the other foot in his mouth before releasing it. You seem very down on Russia in regards to releasing the info... It is a hell of a lot more than your government or my government has released but yet it is not enough for you? Why is that? You surely can't be saying that Russia has a better spy/network than the US and Europe combined so. Russia releases info = they aren't doing enough. West releases nothing = silence. I can tell you for one it is a sad state of affairs when you have to look at the supposed "enemy" to get the truth.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   

And what happens in Turkey when someone dares to say something against the malpractices ?

Two journalists arrested for story on "weapons loaded" intelligence trucks bound for Syria

They are targeted officialy by the authorities.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

And what happens in Turkey when someone dares to say something against the malpractices ?

Two journalists arrested for story on "weapons loaded" intelligence trucks bound for Syria

They are targeted officialy by the authorities.

Correct. Turkey is corrupt and brutal. Note that the weapons were probably destined for non-Daesh Turkmen fighters. It is only your desire to believe that the Turkish government is arming Daesh that you assume this is incriminating. For the record, once again, I do not like Erdogan or the direction he is taking Turkey any more than I like Putin and the direction he has taken Russia. They are both fascists. For the sake of the Russian and Turkish people, the best way to settle their differences would be to set them in a ring naked and have them battle to death. The real ones, not one of Putin's stunt doubles.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

Funny... I see pictures of the tankers in the media at the time, so there is no cover up going on over here. Nor am I down on Russia releasing the information. As everyone keeps saying "EVERYBODY KNOWS...." The only thing new is the implication that Erdogan's family is involved, but we won't know that until Russia releases the financial information, will we?

Here's a question you might want to ponder: some of these middle men have been selling oil to Israel. Would an Arab sell oil to Israel? Would a non-Arab Muslim sell oil to Israel? Of what nationality would gangsters have to be to have strong connections in Turkey and sympathy for Israel?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66

Really.... is that what you think. No evidence in the world will ever make the US stray from its own goal to get ridd of Assad.

There are more important things at stake than that idiot Assad. Russia has hinted they might ditch him, western powers have agreed that he might stay on for a while. This is not, nor ever was, about Assad.

That is a fact everyone should be aware of. The US government will tell all the lies that are needed to Reach it goals. The US Works for one goal only. And that is whats in the best interest of the United States Of America. They even use that in their arguments.

Of course the United States will do anything to achieve its goals. So will Russia. So will Iran. The US lied about Saddam being implicated in 9/11. Russia and Iran have told so many lies it is difficult to keep track. Here are typical examples for each:

Iran

Russia

To avoid thread drift, please do not try to justify these lies here.

On the contrary, I demand it. I'm sick to death of that coward Putin's whispering campaigns. Repeat the lie enough and it becomes common knowledge. Let him present his evidence in the open. Most importantly, expose the middle men: that's where the money is really coming from.

Putin has been doing this from day one. But Our western media angle Putins actions such that make what ever he does look wrong.

Then why has he not done it? Holding press conferences is weasely. If he has proof of officially sanctioned Turkish wrong doing, why doesn't he take it up in the UN and the Hague?

Every time Putin drops a bomb in Syria... western media and western governments "The US" tell us that he is bombing moderate rebels, and not ISIS. You should ask Your self a few questions about this.

- 1. How does the US know this?

Bombing is very easy to see by satellite.

-2. If the US know exactly where ISIS are. Why is the US and its allies not pounding them and destroying them? The US knows exatly where ISIS are located. IF you look at the tactical maps which the US display, it shows that they know exactly where they are.....

The US is bombing them... in Iraq. Syria is Russia's war.

- 3. THe US have to resort to Russian bomb fottage to show us thay they are in fact bombing ISIS. Why do the US have to use Russian fottage? Dont the US have images of their own missions?

The press used stock footage and now you're using this as evidence of something?

I am not insulting you i am accusing you. I called you a patriot.

In that case, you're a super-patriot to the infinity power.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   

It was not talked about before Russia started its campaign in Syria though, why is that? As I have said there is more evidence to come apparently. Why are you so adamant that Erdagon is innocent? The man is a scumbag at best. Russia has put forward his son in law as having connections to this, that could be tha awaiting release.

Who are the middle man in your opinion? Please don't be telling me it's Russia you are accusing of this. They aren't even allowed to be in Turkish airspace for 17 seconds. There is a middle man between Turkey and Israel the US..... Is that who you are implying? Here a more logical assumption, oil flows over the Turkish boarder and is sold on from Turkey. Who is it?!?! Wait I know it's those damn Australians

edit on 3-12-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   

I am not adamant that Erdogan is innocent; on the contrary, I agree that he is a scumbag. No, Russia is not buying the oil. Russian mobsters are. They have the connections, money laundering ability, etc. Note that I make the same distinction between the Russian government and those who are profiting from illegal activities as I do between the Turkish government and those who are profiting from illegal activities.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   

We already had a discussion about how fascist Putin really was.
You perspective on the topic was :

originally posted by: DJW001
Give him time.

How long are we supposed to wait ?
Your rhetoric and entire propaganda system is now falling apart. My guess is that it's gonna go from bad to worse.

Iraq Will File Protest at UNSC if Turkey Confirmed to Be Buying Daesh Oil

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   

I am not adamant that Erdogan is innocent; on the contrary, I agree that he is a scumbag. No, Russia is not buying the oil. Russian mobsters are. They have the connections, money laundering ability, etc. Note that I make the same distinction between the Russian government and those who are profiting from illegal activities as I do between the Turkish government and those who are profiting from illegal activities.

Is there evidence of Russian mobsters doing this? Is there photos of the trucks entering Russia?
edit on 3-12-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Don't you get it ?
That's why turkey is rumoured to seek closure of the Dardanelle strait, to prevent that traffic !

edit on 3-12-2015 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Is there evidence of Russian monsters doing this? Is there photos of the trucks entering Russia?

Why would trucks need to enter Russia? Ships owned by Russians but registered in Panama would load up in Turkish ports, paying for the oil with money laundered through Maltese banks. The KGB set these black accounts in place decades ago. The ship's master then forged papers claiming the oil came from Kurdish Iraq. They then sell it to black marketeers, including Israelis, they have cultivated.

Now all Putin has to do is expose the financial end of the operation. Do you think he will?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Don't you get it ?
That's why turkey is rumoured to seek closure of the Dardanelle strait, to prevent that traffic !

Hahaha who ever came up with that done a hell of a lot of mental gymnastics to come to that conclusion

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Don't you get it ?

That's not the direction the oil is flowing.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Is there evidence of Russian monsters doing this? Is there photos of the trucks entering Russia?

Why would trucks need to enter Russia? Ships owned by Russians but registered in Panama would load up in Turkish ports, paying for the oil with money laundered through Maltese banks. The KGB set these black accounts in place decades ago. The ship's master then forged papers claiming the oil came from Kurdish Iraq. They then sell it to black marketeers, including Israelis, they have cultivated.

Now all Putin has to do is expose the financial end of the operation. Do you think he will?

So no evidence then? Just your ramblings.... Is there photo evidence of the oil being delivered to Russian bound ships? Turkey would at least be able to provide that no?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   

There are previous reports of Turkish shipping companies being involved, including the one of Bilal Erdogan.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

There are previous reports of Turkish shipping companies being involved, including the one of Bilal Erdogan.

No no it's secret KGB black market accounts and blah blah blah. Didn't you see it posted above?
You know things like facts aren't accepted around here when it comes to demonizing Russia

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Trace the accusations back to their source:

F. William Engdahl, the man who deliberately spread this lie. I look forward to examining his evidence. So far, all he has done is proven that the Erdogans are in the shipping business.
edit on 3-12-2015 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-12-2015 by DJW001 because: Edit to correct formatting

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

No it can be traced back - at its source - to Cumhuryiet journalists.

Bilal Erdoğan'ın gemileri Suriye'ye ne taşıyor ?
(Article in Turkish)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join