It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not only mars, but Space is an elaborate lie

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Mars is like the other planets, not like earth but wandering stars.

Space is not real as NASA wants you to think.

There is only the earth, sun, and moon.

The sun is not a star.

Scientists do not know what stars are.

ISS, the moon landing, satellites, planetary and asteroid and comet probes, the Hubble space telescope are all lies. Notice that every picture from space is CGI.

Find it odd that they beam back "photos" from Pluto which are obviously computer generated?

Find it odd that astronauts repeatedly say they want to inspire kids. NOT to go into space, but to follow their dreams.

Space is a massive delusional dream fed to people to make them continue to worship (focus attention) on the gods (fallen angels, wanderong stars) in the sky (venus, mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune, Uranus, mercury).

From the age of 9 when I read the world book encyclopedias, I became fascinated by space, rockets, space exploration. Studied space, solar system and the universe daily for the next 13 years, only to find out it was all lies and I'd never be able to follow my dream (be an space explorer).

I know all the information about what is "supposedly" out there. Aside from my personal studies also followed latest news of all new space technology (such as blue origin, NASA, ESA, space x, virgin galactic, etc) and took astronomy classes in college.

They taught us the physics of how everything allegedly works in space.

But never once any observations through a telescope.

Everything told to you about space is calculated with numbers math. Based on theories.

I tried observing stars and "planets" many times through binoculars and cannot see much.

The moon is obvious through binoculars but it is impossible to determine its correct distance.

The craters on the moon are suspicious.

Asyronaughts claim they are in space but blatantly say you cannot go there.

If they ever go to a "trip" to mars, it will all be simulated to where "astronauts" think they are on mars but are actually in an elaborate simulation. Video of the simulation (like ISs simulation, and moon landing simulation) will be broadcast for the world to see.

With the levels of CGI there is today anything is possible.

They are waiting for virtual reality to be so good that they can convince the selected space travelers they went to mars.

Everyomr on ISs, or any other space travel up until now knows its fake. When virtual reality simulation is good enough the selected people will not know its fake.

Almost everyone building the "space ships" and working on the ground level believe it is all real. This is why people say, "if we had thousands of people putting in many many hours of work to this project building it we know the rocket is real".

It is easy to fool these people because they see about as much as the media shows the world. The " control instruments" for ground control are simulators.

The question is, why would they create such an elaborate lie?

What is really up in the sky?

If they ever send civilians to mars in mass transit, you can bet it will be to their death and demise.

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Slow clap?

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 02:13 AM
link   
You're wrong. Space is comparable to time and probably is time--in a sense. But it 'exists'--as much as any other thing that's made up of visible matter exists. Time doesn't really exist either. It's all energy. Neither time nor space are linear.

+27 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: sociolpath

Sigh. No. Space is not a lie. Not understanding something does not make it a lie/conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Well duh! Obviously the earth is flat!

2nd....

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Have you ever sat in the middle of a field in the middle of no where and looked straight up at the milky way? Are you saying that the countless stars you can see with your naked eye (Yes I know some are clusters! Im just sayin!) are fake?

Two ways it could be done:

1. Dome: The only way to project this "fake" star light for all to see would be a Dome, which would...lets face it... be impossible. Size, cost and man power to make it, nope. Everyone would know it was fake.

2. Mass hallucination: Nope, would need to drug people all over the world at different times from time in memorial

Stars are just that, they are stars. Between a few hundred and a few billion (thats BILLION) light years away. Giant balls of gas dancing their cosmic dance before they die. I have viewed Mars through a powerful telescope and saw the Majesty of the red (green sometimes) planet.

You will never go to space, that is a sad fact. I will never go. It costs too much to send 3 people up so why would they just pick any tom dick and harry.

Now, I have a question for you OP. I myself have been lucky to witness 3 shuttle launches. I have seen the rockets dislodge and fall to the earth as the shuttle itself fly into the great dark. If its all fake then where the hell does it go? Its not like a plane as it ... and wait for it ... as it will blow your mind ... goes straight up (ok yes, at a very slight angle).

I tried observing stars and "planets" many times through binoculars and cannot see much.

Not sure if troll, or just really...really... misguided

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I think this sums it up.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I've never been able to figure this out either... Is the moon really made out of cheese? I mean, I'll never get to taste it, how am I supposed to know? I think only the powerful elites get to eat moon cheese! I'm depressed knowing I'll never be able to afford to eat it....

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   
So... Is someone turning out the light at night with some kind of switch? When there is an eclipse, are they then switching the light off and on like some kind of sick peek a boo game?

There are just so many questions that would need to be answered vastly differently if what you are saying is true. And since you seem to think it is, can you answer the above questions?

I'm all for a good conspiracy, but I like for it to be sort of a little feasible before I start placing any kind of stock into it.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I knew it those stars are nothing but pinholes in the sky

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

It worked in the movie The Truman Show...

Of course another theory, courtesy of Dr. Sheldon Cooper, is at the center of every black hole is a little man with a flashlight searching for a circuit breaker.”

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: thekaboose

im not saying the stars are fake.

but they are not as far away as the astronomers calculate them with their math.

the two ways of calculating stars distance is parallax, and light wave frequency. both with the use of complicated math that does not correlate to the stars, because no one has seen one close up.

the sun is not a star. the sun is the sun

the stars are stars. proven they are the same thing the sun is by using math does not prove they are the same thing.

search google: "telescope images of sun"
here is an supposedly but believable photograph of the sun found on google images:

( i dont know how to embed but heres link) www.nies.ch...

notice how it looks.

now heres a fake CGI image of the sun supposedly from the sun probe SOHO:

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

now search google: "real telescope images of stars"

lets find a believable image: Proxima centauri, the supposedly "closest" star to earth. "supposedly" taken with hubble space telescope: i.space.com... uri-hubble-1920.jpg?1389726403

if the above is truly the best available true image of the supposedly closest star to us. this is all we see? it doesn't look anything like the sun.

many will use the excuse: "its because even the closest star away is the too far away and difficult or impossible to take pictures of to look like the sun.

but no.

the stars are much much closer to earth.

and also, they are not the same thing as the sun.

so now we look from the same search: "real telescope images of stars" something like this: i.space.com...

fake

then on a NASA website: "image from telescope of pilades. the x shapes coming out the the stars on this website says are made by the telescope itself.apod.nasa.gov...

if the telescope makes a feature in the star, then their object of sorcory is creatig a fake picture.

digital telescopes almost create the entire picture from a tiny spot of light!

+21 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Every photo of space is CGI?

Even the ones before computers?

Good luck getting dressed today.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 02:59 AM
link   

I didn't know Galileo worked for NASA...

Hell I didn't even know NASA was around in the 16th century.

Thank you kind sir for setting me straight!

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 02:59 AM
link   
this should be in the RANT forums, should it be not mods.

its incidental there is a space forum, he could have been going mental over anything he just saw on youtube.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
So... Is someone turning out the light at night with some kind of switch? When there is an eclipse, are they then switching the light off and on like some kind of sick peek a boo game?

the world is often not as you see it

also, if you cannot see it, and other people who cannot see it tell you what it is like merely from numbers they smash together, how can you believe them? you will believe NASA just because they are good at CGI and math?

I do not know how to do CGI, and i am not very good at math. therefore I can find truth about the nature of the universe that anybody in NASA can never imagine. they have crippled themselves and blinded themselves with their lies. they believe they can do math so well, they know something. but in reality they are believing lies, so their math is being corrected by their imaginations and they use their imagination to create the CGI.

how can you think my claims are any less believable than NASA? I don't know math, but I probably have read and studied more about all the possible things that humans believe are in space than most employees at NASA. most of them are just good at math. so they do the math, apply their imagination to it, and dont ask many more questions.

then you have the actors. who do not know any math. they are the comedians like most who are replying to the thread.
tools of the deceivers. they will not address any actual science, or ask any questions but delude themselves and the world that they are funny and entertaining.

originally posted by: jheated5
I've never been able to figure this out either... Is the moon really made out of cheese? I mean, I'll never get to taste it, how am I supposed to know? I think only the powerful elites get to eat moon cheese! I'm depressed knowing I'll never be able to afford to eat it....

too cliche, this is condescending as many humans are to their children. which is not a humorous practice.

originally posted by: IsntLifeFunny
Slow clap?

you decide whats humor (only a thing to laugh at) and whats a valid idea (a possibility about our shared reality)?

originally posted by: IsntLifeFunny
Well duh! Obviously the earth is flat!

ironic huh? no proof of globe. no proof of flat earth. no proof of anything. you can only see 1/3 of the actual joke.

the astronaut who says chidren should be inspired by him to accomplish their dreams is like the above people. they can inspire nobody because they point at something stupid and pretend it is interesting or beneficial to the human race. but it is not. making fun of people is not beneficial for anybody.

To answer your questions,

the sun, moon, and wandering stars are true objects in the sky. but they are nothing like the mathmatitions and cgi artists tell you.

eclipes (solar and lunar) do happen.

its not a game. its part of a system.

its a clock for nature to know when to do their functions.
edit on 1-12-2015 by sociolpath because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/12/2015 by Gemwolf because: Fixed quotes

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Well NASA told me the moon wasn't made out of cheese, why do you believe that? Have you ever tasted it? I guess they're lying to us and trying to pass earth cheese off as moon cheese?

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I wonder how did people before NASA or computers get to study the Solar System. There's a thing called orbital mechanics, and it have been spot-on and valid for hundreds of years.

But anyhoo, trying to deal with this fruitcake will be a major waste of time, something tells me. Perhaps this thread will be better served in the General Conspiracies or the Skunk Works forums.
edit on 1-12-2015 by wildespace because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 03:09 AM
link   
This thread definitely deserved those stars and flags.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   
holy crap... ATS mods gotta start checkin peoples ID at the door

I guess my telescope is CGI too... pretty awesome!!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join