It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not only mars, but Space is an elaborate lie

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: sociolpath

I have a relatively cheap teliscope, costing less than $500(us). When I use it I can see Mars pretty well, I can see the rings of Saturn, and I can see Jupiter and even a couple moons next to it. In your opinion, what am I seeing? And what about every other amateur astronomer on this planet, what are we all seeing?
And secondly are you offering any evidence of our current ideas being false?
You admit your not very good at cgi or math, and then state that that somehow qualifies you to know the truth about nature.
Does that line of logic really make sence to you?
You ramble on about how our paradigm has no proof, while your incoherent ramblings have no basis, no supporting facts, and not even a sign of internal logical consistency, let alone proof.
So please, answer my questions and tell me what qualifies you to make these claims.
edit on 1-12-2015 by Quantumgamer1776 because: Follow up

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

CGI in your telescope...

They make them pretty good these days... especially the wallymart special

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

I have a relatively cheap teliscope, costing less than $500(us). When I use it I can see Mars pretty well, I can see the rings of Saturn, and I can see Jupiter and even a couple moons next to it. In your opinion, what am I seeing?

Quoted for truth "sorcory"

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: thekaboose
Have you ever sat in the middle of a field in the middle of no where and looked straight up at the milky way? Are you saying that the countless stars you can see with your naked eye (Yes I know some are clusters! Im just sayin!) are fake?

yes i have sat in middle of field and watched the sky, the milky way, etc.

the increasing number of "satellites" is strange isn't it. in the past years i notice more and more and more. they say they are for technology but thats a lie too. i used to install satellite tv for a year and a half. i know about satellite frequencies. but what they are telling people about it is fake. all these signals are not coming from the sky. humans cannot put anything into orbit.

the frequencies we were picking up with the satellite dishes were originating from the surface of the earth, not being re-broadcast from something in the sky. at these distances measuring frequency distance is possible.
stars are different you cannot measure their true distance.
all of the sattelites were made up in order to convince us that they were manmade, but they are wandering stars, which are increasing as the years go on.
originially there were 7, now there are hundreds.

Now, I have a question for you OP. I myself have been lucky to witness 3 shuttle launches. I have seen the rockets dislodge and fall to the earth as the shuttle itself fly into the great dark. If its all fake then where the hell does it go? Its not like a plane as it ... and wait for it ... as it will blow your mind ... goes straight up (ok yes, at a very slight angle).

it goes out of sight into the distance, at a HUGE angle, then falls into the sea. they had several shuttles to fake a "re-entry landing"

i watched the final shuttle launch live, and when i saw the angle it was going into the sky i was not impressed. i was impressed by the shuttle itself, that was back when i still believed in it all.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: jheated5

Well NASA told me the moon wasn't made out of cheese, why do you believe that? Have you ever tasted it? I guess they're lying to us and trying to pass earth cheese off as moon cheese?

1. humans make cheese

2. humans have never been to the moon

3. therefore the moon is not cheese

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: sociolpath
a reply to: thekaboose
the sun is not a star. the sun is the sun

Oh dear. Somebody let Timmy out of his cage again.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

you can see mars, the rings of saturn, jupiter, and several moons.

can you see to the surface of any of these stars? no.

just because they have shown you "true images" of the surface of mars, you imagine it when you look at it in the telescope. this is the sorcory.

for them to be like earth they must have a surface. and as these are wandering stars they are masters of deception.
they can appear as they wish to appear. the ancients believed they were gods. the modern humans believe they are like the earth in function. but they are not. neither are they like the sun.

edit---
it is the wandering stars themselves ("the planets") that are deceiving the nasa deceivers.
these days humans must be deceived to worship something.
in ancient times they straight up worshipped them for what they were.
edit on 1-12-2015 by sociolpath because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 03:25 AM
link   

all these signals are not coming from the sky. humans cannot put anything into orbit.

Didn't you say that the astronauts at the ISS know your theory is true?

Now they're not even up there?

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 03:25 AM
link   

1 I never tried human cheese.

2 The cow never flew over the moon

3 If no one has been there, how can you say without certainty it isn't cheese?

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz

the astronauts are on the "ISS" but the ISS is not and never was in space. humans cannot enter orbit or place anything in orbit. this is the lie.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 03:29 AM
link   
OK, that'll be quite enough...

The OP is not the topic of the thread.

Comment on the validity of the subject, or lack of same. The poster is off limits.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Mars is like the other planets, not like earth but wandering stars.

The sun is not a star.

Scientists do not know what stars are.

What are stars and how did you come to the conclusion that scientists don't know what they are?

Here is a nice discussion about what they may be.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   

a reply to: rockintitz

the astronauts are on the "ISS" but the ISS is not and never was in space. humans cannot enter orbit or place anything in orbit. this is the lie.

You can watch rockets launch into space... with your eyes.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: angryhulk

you can watch the rocket go out of sight, but where it goes you cannot verify with your eyes. we do know that rocket and rocket peices are falling out of the sky all the time. as they are launching rockets all the time.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

It worked in the movie The Truman Show...

Of course another theory, courtesy of Dr. Sheldon Cooper, is at the center of every black hole is a little man with a flashlight searching for a circuit breaker.”

Oh, I always thought at the center of a black hole is Morgan Freeman's head spinning perpetually.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   
To your reply:

The Sun is a star (and a newspaper), you speak of how they are closer etc but you have not given your math to prove it. All I see is someone trying to peddle false information on the forum once again. You complain about CGI but as someone pointed out... there were times before Photoshop and we have pictures of space from them (First one I know of was 1946 from a cam strapped to a V-2).

I am sorry, but honestly I believe that your views are based upon the fact that you were disappointed with the fact you would never go into space (which is in theory a null and void activity as you are flying around in space at this moment in time) so you devoted your study of space to misinformation and personal vendetta.

Sorry

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: thekaboose
To your reply:

The Sun is a star (and a newspaper), you speak of how they are closer etc but you have not given your math to prove it. All I see is someone trying to peddle false information on the forum once again. You complain about CGI but as someone pointed out... there were times before Photoshop and we have pictures of space from them (First one I know of was 1946 from a cam strapped to a V-2).
Sorry

your statement of my not having the math to prove it proves my point.

saying that one cannot know anything about nature without knowing the math, is like saying one cannot know anything about the ocean without reading a book about it. the ocean can be known by sitting and watching it, by swimming in it.

i know a lot about nature, i often observe nature close up. i am constantly observing the natural things. you can see what something is when you get to know it.

like a friend. you do not get to know the friend by calculating with math their possible movements. you get to know them by being around them and observing them.

NASA scientists and people who are good at math do not observe nature or space close up but always through the perspective of numbers and technological devices that distort their perceptions of nature itself. for many years i observed space with my own eyes and understood what stars really are. the human knoledge i learned about space and stars was all made up by humans and their devices.

here is the V-2 video you speak of. i do not see it going into space. only going high into the air.

remember this rocket was capture by the nazi's, along with nazi scientists...

www.airspacemag.com... e-exploration/v2-camera-views-of-earth1946/?no-ist
edit on 1-12-2015 by sociolpath because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   

You're right, the World isn't what it seems. You may be one of the few on this thread who is actually denying ignorance

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Not bothering.
edit on 1-12-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I find it amusing that children can put an iphone into space with a ballon...

Yet scientists and astrophysicists can't put anything into orbit

Who knew...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join