It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump mocks reporter's disability

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Let me know when. I'll buy a plane ticket, and meet you.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Saw the video on the news earlier and it's just awful.... not the kind of thing one expects to see in the 21st century and from a supposedly well travelled and respected businessman AND presidential candidate.
But then again when that person is the vile, offensive, bigoted, racist prick that is Trump... well you're just not shocked are you?

I mean honestly ATS right-wingers and GOP supporters, what the F do you see in this guy?
I can understand some conservative viewpoints and have the capacity and decency to try and understand others opinions and see why they think and feel the way they do but I just cannot for the life of me see why anyone would vote for this guy?
Whether he shakes things up or not and whether he says things that politicians wont etc... all of that means nothing when the guys is as completely hateful and offensive as Trump.

Anyone who votes for the guy because they like what he says, how he carries himself and the things he stands for seriously needs to take a long hard look in the mirror and have a word with themselves.

edit on 26/11/15 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
money.cnn.com...

The New York Times is angry that Donald Trump mocked one of its reporters who has a physical disability.
Trump waved his arms in an awkward manner to lampoon Serge Kovaleski at a rally in South Carolina Tuesday night. Kovaleski has a chronic condition called arthrogryposis, which limits the movement of his arms.

Is there no end to how disgusting this man is? Those who support him, what will be the straw that breaks the camels back for you to finally come to the reality Trump is not the man you want him to be?

He fans the fires of racism. He lies non stop. He mocks the disabled. Is this the man you really want representing your America?

If so, shame on you.

Too funny

First, Trump runs to humiliate the GOP and throw votes towards Hillary

Then the dems take all the ammo they can get on trump to get even more people to vote for Hillary

Why rig votes when you can just play social games with the public to get them to elect Hillary Clinton?
edit on 26-11-2015 by OhOkYeah because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
What he did....at some point in our lives... 7 0f 10 of us did the same. It's called being human.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: OhOkYeah

That is an interesting perspective. Where do you see the manipulation from?

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Here is a question for the Trump supporters... Why has Trump sealed all his college records exactly the same as Obama did?

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
It's okay though when Trump hating reporters ask questions they shouldn't be asking, or when they try to use any number of different ways to "derail" Trump, while at the same time being all touchy feely and respectful and fair with the candidates that they support. Usually the left wing crowd ?
Trump doesn't do anything that his target doesn't rightly deserve. People think they can pick and choose their questions as from a prearranged script, but not just from the news reporter sides of it, oh, yeah, like Obama and his sickly ilk began doing back when it started only mattering for those who wanted the decks stacked in their favor, since they couldn't ever hope to answer the tough and honest questions in a balanced playing field.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
What he did....at some point in our lives... 7 0f 10 of us did the same. It's called being human.

Maybe when we were 5 years old... and maybe not on TV in front of lots of people, some of whom are disabled and not when we were running for president of a country and said country has many disabled people.
There's a time and a place for everything.

The guy is classless, tactless and plain nasty.

I wouldn't want him running a burger van let alone a country.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

Somewhat agree, except this man is running for president.
So we have not all done in it in front of a massive audience that you know will get shown later to even more.

Call it whatever you want but that comes with some eggshell walking about what and how you say things.

Tact, is the best thing to call it.
noun
a keen sense of what to say or do to avoid giving offense; skill in dealing with difficult or delicate situations.
a keen sense of what is appropriate, tasteful, or aesthetically pleasing; taste; discrimination.
touch or the sense of touch.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
It's okay though when Trump hating reporters ask questions they shouldn't be asking....

Is the man running for Prez or county counsel on poultry cleanliness? I wouldn't even trust him on that but I would think a tough question would be in the offing. Can't answer it, "WHINE!!!!!!!" Like I said earlier, give me 5 minutes. I'll make him cry.

(post by muse7 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
His public relations team is who he should be saying "you're fired" to. There are some core views of his, I agree with. But his delivery when proposing a solution makes his message get lost in translation. For example, illigal immigration is one of the issues he tends to be the most passionate about (well besides finding Obamas Kenyan birth certificate). The minute he started attacking the people (undocumented immigrants), instead of the actual issue, I could no longer respect him. Are illegals a liability to our country's safety and financially? Absolutely! Trust me I know, since I live in Southern California. But I don't blame them for wanting to come here any way they can. Then when trump started lumping all Mexicans into a catagory with illegals claiming their usually criminals showed the magnitude of his ignorance.
He's attacked many women about their physical features. Even Heidi Klums (or someone flawless looking supermodel). Like dude has any room to talk. It's not like hell ever be in the running for People's Sexiest Man of the Year. He really proves the "money can't buy class" theory, to be true.
His actions I've stated above were disgusting. Using his campaign as a platform to speak his bigotry at certain demographics. Using policial issues as a mask that justify his words. I think we all expect the POTUSvto at least give the facade that he respects women. Trump is so far from a gentleman and their only purpose in his life is arm candy. The way he mocked this reporter, though, was a new low even for him. He is without a heart.
Trump is very high on the narcissistic spectrum that doesn't even have the ability to pretend he's capable of empathy. Even with the election on the line he continues to personify the issues he addresses during his campaign. He is so unapologetic about his offensives that he, irresponsibly, encourage his followers to disregard political correctness. He can't have violated political correctness any more, than mocking someone with a desirability. Shame on him!

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
It won't open on my phone. I saw it now

That's unfortunate.

I would still vote for him. He is driving the old timers in the GOP crazy.

I wish he wouldn't do crap like that.

I've said many times that character is one of the least important things in a presidential candidate but at the same time I think that if you're not going to hold their character against them, it means you're supporting their actions.

Do you support a leader who mocks disabled people? Being an SoB is one thing, acting presidential is another and Trump just doesn't act the part.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Here's a thought.

My British friends. How embarrassing is Prince Phillip? Would this guy be any different?

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

The New York Times also just recently "discovered" Woodrow Wilson's racism right along with the poor injured students at Princeton. This despite the fact they endorsed him back when he was running for president. Does that also make the Gray Lady racist like Wilson by today's standards?

If so ... well, whatever ... I don't care too much what they say about Trump. I don't really care too much about what they say anymore about much of anything. They have become The Onion.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Belgianbloke
Just a quick question..

What ever happened to Ron Paul? Last election he was quite represented here

Ron Paul is too old, realistically 2008 was his year and 2012 was a long shot, he would have been a 1 term president at that point (much like Bernie will be now). Paul is currently 80 years old, he'll be just a couple months short of 82 come election day, he would be 86 when he gets done with his first term. That's just asking too much of an 80 year old, the office is very stressful.

When Ron stepped down a lot of people went to his son, but Rand is much more of a politician and I think it's tough to blame him for that. He saw the way his dad was treated and I think he wants to avoid that same fate. Unfortunately, being a politician means lacking integrity and what a lot of people liked about Ron even more than his policy was his integrity. So Rand just doesn't measure up.

A lot of that crowd seems to support Bernie now.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Shouldn't be asking?

What questions would those be. This guy wants to be, arguable, the most powerful man on this planet. The fate of millions, actually billions, could rest on a decision he makes. What questions shouldn't we be asking?

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Trump is the kind of person who would literally kick a dog when it’s down and justify it.

He would go on Twitter and say, my leg hurt so I had to kick him

Being serious here, Trumps biggest personal flaw is that he never backs down from anything he says. In his mind he is 100% correct all of the time, and the reactions of others or new information can never sway his opinion. If he's wrong and he's shown to be wrong he doesn't revise his thinking, instead he doubles down on whatever he previously said. That is a very dangerous thing politically, imagine he insults a country. Rather than apologize and salvage relations he would instead insult them again and then mock them for getting offended. That is not the type of person I want dictating policy.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Well that makes me feel sick to my stomach. Geez. Donald Trump: Alienating minorities, including the disabled and those who love them, one crass and mind-bendingly stupid comment at a time.

I hope people realize that this indicates a massive character flaw. Then again, bullies and haters will eat it up with cream.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Trump lies and claims he didn’t mock the reporter

Then claims the reporter is using his disability

"He should stop using his disability to grandstand and get back to reporting for a newspaper that is rapidly going down the tubes," Trump said.

Tell me how this guy used his disability ?
Look at the video

money.cnn.com...

I don’t know how many times Trump has insulted the intelligence of people when he gets caught and denies what’s obvious.

Like when he said Carly was ugly he denied he was talking about her ugliness when he clearly said it. When he obliquely referred to the menstrual cycle of Megan Kelly he denied that too.

He’s insulting peoples intelligence

edit on 26-11-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join