It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump mocks reporter's disability

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

That's not walking it back, that's doubling down. He responded to complaints about mocking the reporter by get this... mocking him.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
a reply to: ~Lucidity

That's not walking it back, that's doubling down. He responded to complaints about mocking the reporter by get this... mocking him.

True. Unreal.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

This fart is genius. His camp is full of dumbf***s, racist, fascist, bigot, neocons, nazis, right-wing dumbas*ses. I can go on and on. This 9 year old is fooling 5 years old.

Make America great again? LMFAO!

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Personally I don't see this making fun of a disability. I see his gesturing as if the reporter is a whiny child waving it's arms in a tantrum. But that's just my opinion.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
It doesn't matter if Trump digs up George Washingtons grave and craps on his skull, he's still better than Hillary or Bush.

I'll take Bernie any day if I actually had a choice.
But since we actually don't, then I'd rather root for this psychopath with hopes of winning so we dismantle this entire sh## show and hopefully start afresh.

But in the end I guess I will be forced to "vote" for Hillary over Bush as that's the lesser of the two evils and the most likely person to do the most important work of legalizing the good herb.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: NowWhat
It doesn't matter if Trump digs up George Washingtons grave and craps on his skull, he's still better than Hillary or Bush.

But since we actually don't, then I'd rather root for this psychopath with hopes of winning so we dismantle this entire sh## show and hopefully start afresh.
I think no matter who gets elected in 2016 there will be a sh*t storm no matter what.
edit on 11 26 2015 by MadRob because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MadRob

Considering he has a history with the reporter, knows him on a first name basis, I'd say he is definitely making fun of his disability.

edit on 26-11-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: NowWhat

Or just vote for Sanders or anyone else, maybe an independent, before voting for evil because you think you have to. Despite the fact we all know the game is rigged, voting the lesser of two evils is what keeps evil in power. Stop voting for evil.
edit on 26-11-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I don't think we have anything to worry about. Trump will never be President.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Something is still fishy,

remember what Trump said about McCain not being a war hero because he got captured?

I was just snooping around and found this.

They recite most of the same talking points that were part of the Obama whispering campaign against him back in '08.

Then again there was the Chris Rock joke, "He a war hero that got captured. There's a lot of guys in jail that got captured. Sh*t, f**k that. I don't want to vote for nobody that got captured. I wanna vote for the mothe____ that got away."

The origin of Trump's line turns out to be Chris Rock.

rock tweet

@chrisrock

Time for a real change

Listen to trumps interviews personally

Ignore the media lies

He can do it

Trump

Trump

Trump

odd?

edit on 26-11-2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: NowWhat

True, a one eyed man is king in the land of the blind (GOP) candidates and Hillary

But it turns out that Trump’s one eye has gone blind

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MadRob
Personally I don't see this making fun of a disability. I see his gesturing as if the reporter is a whiny child waving it's arms in a tantrum. But that's just my opinion.

I find it very strange the mental gymnastics Trump supporters will go to defend this fool.

Trump isn't a serious candidate. He knows full well he has alienated so many groups of people that he has no chance whatso ever to get the nomination....

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

That's kind of cool of you to find that! But are we sure of the dates? Which one said it first? But if Trump was stealing Chris Rock's joke, he should have credited him with it. Besides, it's funny when Chris Rock says it. When he says things like that, people expect he is making a joke. Trump, not.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: Stormdancer777

That's kind of cool of you to find that! But are we sure of the dates? Which one said it first? But if Trump was stealing Chris Rock's joke, he should have credited him with it. Besides, it's funny when Chris Rock says it. When he says things like that, people expect he is making a joke. Trump, not.

And Trump knew this writer, actually the handicapped writer was one of them that went up to Alaska to stalk trash, and dig up dirt on Palin.

very strange

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
www.nytimes.com...

This article was reported by Jim Rutenberg from New York and Serge F. Kovaleski from Wasilla and Anchorage, Alaska. Jo Becker reported from New York and Kim Severson and William Yardley from Wasilla and Anchorage.

books.google.com... ah3NBU&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiP-KTk3K_JAhUGLB4KHa3VB7wQ6AEIPDAG#v=onepage&q=Serge%20Kovaleski%20goes%20to%20Alaska&f=false

Alaska Trooper Inquiry
topics.nytimes.com...
Serge F. Kovaleski

www.nationalreview.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
If Trump can mock McCain as a war hero, he can mock a reporter.

This will blow over in a few days.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

In that video, I cannot see him mocking anybody. Sorry. Just bad journalism. Again.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: deckdel

Trump is clearly mocking the reporter. Even if Trump never met the guy he's clearly mocking him but fact is he and the reporter have a long history together. Trump boasts about his impeccable memory but, shockingly, after being criticized about his impression claims he never met the guy or doesn't remember meeting him.

Trump lying? Say it so!

But, to throw Trump a huge bone and say he doesn't recall the mans disability could he not at least have some class and apologize? What would that hurt? No, instead Trump continues to attack him and demands he and the NYT's apologize to him.

Ah Trump, what a narcissist. Common trait of those born with a silver spoon in their mouth.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Did Rock use that joke on one of his HBO comedy specials? Now that you bring this up, I do recall that joke from somewhere.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   
All right, I watched the video and I honestly don't think Donald Trump was trying to mock the reporter's disability. He was just waving his hands around, not holding one of them out in front of him limp. The media and PC police are trying to do a hit piece based on misleading readers.

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join