It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump mocks reporter's disability

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

I hear ya, I don't want ANOTHER Bush in power. Before the campaigning began I was sure we'll see a Clinton v Bush in 2016 because corruption.

No matter who we want to be president won't matter because money talks and citizens are silenced (or manipulated).

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: hammanderr

Oh boy, what kind of world do you live in?

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: hammanderr
a reply to: reldra

Uh, normal guys. You know, the kind of guys who viciously ridicule each other for literally everything. Not PC sissies who spend all their time crying about micro aggressions. Real men, who work, do tough stuff, kill animals and eat them. Do you know these type of men?

I know some men who are hunters. I know men who work. I know men who are tough. Most of those men are good men and would probably want to take a swing at Trump, but find it beneath them.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: Swills

I don't expect any apologies from Trump, but if his handlers can persuade him to apologize then all is forgiven.

That's how it works. Eh?

Not for me. Making fun of disabled is evidence of CHARACTER. You can't apologize CHARACTER away.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
It's astonishing how Trump supporters can rationalize anything their hero does, but if Obama did the same thing they would criticize him unmercifully.

Sadly they can't even recognize their own cognitive dissonance.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: hammanderr
a reply to: reldra

Uh, normal guys. You know, the kind of guys who viciously ridicule each other for literally everything. Not PC sissies who spend all their time crying about micro aggressions. Real men, who work, do tough stuff, kill animals and eat them. Do you know these type of men?

Yup. And military men. Truckers. Construction workers. Bikers. And none of them would stoop to picking on someone disabled. We would have been the first to slap a bastard around that did. You're not talking about hard men. You're talking about bullies and cowards.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I wish he wouldn't do crap like that.

He does this crap every week!

When is going to be enough?

Tired of hearing this "I don't care what he does I am going to vote for him'"

He hasn't said anything about what he is going to do!
He just rambles off right wing buzz phrases and complains about PC when people call him out for being ignorant.

edit on thThu, 26 Nov 2015 14:06:47 -0600America/Chicago1120154780 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
He just rambles off right week buzz phrases and complains about PC when people call him out for being ignorant.

Well what I have heard has all been unconstitutional, illegal or impossible.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

I don't expect any apologies from Trump, but if his handlers can persuade him to apologize then all is forgiven.

That's how it works. Eh?

Not for me. Making fun of disabled is evidence of CHARACTER. You can't apologize CHARACTER away.

Well, not for me either, but I'm sure we all remember Obama comparing his crappy bowling game to the Special Olympics, on Leno, and then apologizing after his handlers had a word with him. It took some serious PR damage control and he wound up getting a bowling lesson from a Special Olympian.

All was forgiven, but I personally would never stoop to make fun of the athletes that participate in the Special Olympics, in the first place. For me, it just exposed Obama's serious character flaws but he was elected a second term anyway.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Belgianbloke
Just a quick question..

What ever happened to Ron Paul? Last election he was quite represented here

Ron Paul is not running. His son is. His son is Rand Paul.
edit on 26-11-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: hammanderr

And friends do it to each other, not in front of a freaking camera that is being broadcast to an audience of thousands or possibly millions.

This isn't a guy being a guy, this is guy that can't take criticism without resorting to this kind of act.

Make all the offensive jokes you want with your friends, but don't be shocked when you broadcast it to millions that people might take issue with it.
edit on thThu, 26 Nov 2015 14:01:25 -0600America/Chicago1120152580 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

edit on thThu, 26 Nov 2015 14:01:53 -0600America/Chicago1120155380 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

True, the few things he has actually said are just plain not possible.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

That's how it works. Eh?

Well, not for me either, but I'm sure we all remember Obama comparing his crappy bowling game to the Special Olympics, on Leno, and then apologizing after his handlers had a word with him. It took some serious PR damage control and he wound up getting a bowling lesson from a Special Olympian.

All was forgiven, but I personally would never stoop to make fun of the athletes that participate in the Special Olympics, in the first place. For me, it just exposed Obama's serious character flaws but he was elected a second term anyway.

It was a dumb thing for Obama to say, but he wasn't purposefully mean. He was making fun of himself. An apology can fix that one. Not this one.
edit on 26-11-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: DJMSN
While there are some crazies within the GOP, I don't agree at all he sounds like every other candidate. Trump is in a category all of his own.

Word.

If this guy gets elected he'll make the US the laughing stock of the world. He already was before running for Preisdent but snce then he's got so bad he makes dubya seem intelligent and articulate.

The fact he even got this far is as terrifying as it is tarnishing to the image of US citizens/politics. This guy belongs on Jerry Springer/daytime entertainment TV at best, not world politics. How anyone would think he's the right person to be in charge of a country or the biggest 'red button' in the world completely baffles me.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

I wish he wouldn't do crap like that.

He does this crap every week!

When is going to be enough?

Tired of hearing this "I don't care what he does I am going to vote for him'"

He just rambles off right week buzz phrases and complains about PC when people call him out for being ignorant.

I am really disappointed over that video.

I really don't care what his response is....It better be a apology.

Is it possible he thought the guy was trying to be funny ?

Not excusing it. Just trying to understand why he would do such a thing.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Well I think Trump did a good job of impersonating the guy. I mean if you were to discribe or impersonate the guy wouldn't that be a big part of your discription or impersonation?

I didn't hear Trump say anything durrogatory about the guys arms or his disability.

I think all of you that think Trump did something wrong here are just being one of those blown out of perportion PC people.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

That's how it works. Eh?

It was a dumb thing for Obama to say, but he wasn't purposefully mean. An apology can fix that one. Not this one.

That may be true for an Obama supporter. It's not true to me as a nonpartisan. Obama wanted a laugh at the expense of Special Olympic athletes, on Leno. Trump wanted a laugh at the journalist's expense, during a speech.

There's no difference to people who have no partisan filter.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

Well I think Trump did a good job of impersonating the guy. I mean if you were to discribe or impersonate the guy wouldn't that be a big part of your discription or impersonation?

I didn't hear Trump say anything durrogatory about the guys arms or his disability.

I think all of you that think Trump did something wrong here are just being one of those blown out of perportion PC people.

He didn't say it persay. He acted it out and added some type of speech impediment. There is no excuse, aand it is not being PC to say it is, it is being human.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Obama was being self deprecating and came off wrong. Trying to make a joke about himself. Trump was being cruel. BIG difference.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

That's how it works. Eh?

It was a dumb thing for Obama to say, but he wasn't purposefully mean. An apology can fix that one. Not this one.

That may be true for an Obama supporter. It's not true to me as a nonpartisan. Obama wanted a laugh at the expense of Special Olympic athletes, on Leno. Trump wanted a laugh at the journalist's expense, during a speech.

There's no difference to people who have no partisan filter.

It was wrong. But there is a difference between a foot-in-mouth gaffe that stereotyped Special Olympics participants while making fun of one's own bowling score- and what Trump did. Obama apologized even before there was a backlash. Trump simply does not care.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join