It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago Bracing for "Possible Riots" with Video of White Cop Shooting Black Teen

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

One more point and I will rest for now;

CORRECT a 16 yr old kid... The apple falls not far from the tree. Where were the parents of this fine young man? I am sure that you & I and all of the rest of us fine responsible ATS members would be shocked if this was our child, nephew, grandchild... "no not my little Billy"..... denialism affects 10 out of 10 of us... This young man ( I feel sorry, yes a life is lost here, its terrible) made choices that had effects on not just himself but others... Most officers (and none that I have worked with for 20yrs) do NOT wake up in the a.m. to dawn the duty rig, vest, duty weapon and think.... "I am going to kill a teenager today"...... I know there are good and bad.....

Mary's daughter is 16 as well, straight "A" student and was at home studying after church services that evening; the time of this unfortunate situation occurred and so were hundreds of thousands of other 16yr old 'kids'.....

We are (most of us) a product of our upbringing and surroundings... Too bad there are no second chances for so many....

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
The real issues here are that they charged him with murder. There has to be real issues for a cop to be charged with murder. The guy in Ferguson was never charged with murder even with all of that public pressure. This case is different.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I love how Chicago's criminal democrats throw their own under the bus when its convenient. The only reason they are charging this guy with murder is because they don't want to have to deal with the riots and the loss of revenue downtown. I wouldn't be surprised if the guy got acquitted or a plea bargain at the most. This is Chicago's version of, "Here, take this, shut up, and get the #$&% out of my office."

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReadLeader

Ok, so I agree; having been in the situation of the officer, experience is what can advise ones actions; we obviously DO NOT know the entire story; but we do know NOW, (also) @ LSU, good posting BTW; (the officer did not know at that time) that the perp was on PCP;

Knowing that changes the ball game and it is too late and too early to assume anything more than the facts that are involved (the ones that we KNOW of) -

I said that to say this, there was a robbery in my state- (2) young black thugs - WITH weapons... the pharmacist had a CC, shot one of the thugs, and went after the other-----came back and buried a few more rounds in the would be robber....

SO now, excessive force was the charge that put the innocent robbery (for a few seconds) behind bars... because of his actions...

Excessive force? Perhaps... but a flat out nonsensical murder, ... I think not..

Another thread shows an article that said the cop wasn't out of his car 6 seconds before firing his weapon, and was in a reload when another officer pulled up (roughly 18 seconds later) and told him to stand down. I wonder what the altercation was before the firing took place, if there was one. Or what the conversation was to the cop from the dispatch. That's very important and sets the tone, so to speak, for the officer.
edit on 24-11-2015 by LSU0408 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
The real issues here are that they charged him with murder. There has to be real issues for a cop to be charged with murder. The guy in Ferguson was never charged with murder even with all of that public pressure. This case is different.

Darren Wilson was attacked, that's the difference. Three different autopsies and investigations, including one from the feds, couldn't even pinpoint guilt on Wilson.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I am going to wait to see the video before making any judgments about this. With the police officer being charged with murder and the city paying out 5 million before any lawsuit was filed and fighting tooth and nail not to release the video. I think we have to wait to see what the video shows.

On top of the above. The guy was on PCP. That little nugget of a fact gives me the opposite reaction of most on here. If the guy was on PCP and had a knife. It should be an open and shut case. No one would fault a cop who in the line of duty killed a crazy PCP head who was attacking him with a knife.

If that is what the video showed, no one would be trying to hide it. The city would not be paying out five million before any lawsuit was filed. The police officer would not be charged with murder. The officer in Ferguson was never charged with murder. So I think we need to stop with the rhetoric and wait for the video.

Because guess what. A cop can kill someone unjustifiably. But the opposite is also true. Not every murder of a black person by a cop is racist. Until we know which is more true. Why jump on a side of the political narrative. Jumping to an absolute before all the evidence is available to the public never helped anyone.

But this is the new ATS after all.

edit on 24-11-2015 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

Darren Wilson was attacked, that's the difference. Three different autopsies and investigations, including one from the feds, couldn't even pinpoint guilt on Wilson.

I agree. This guy had a knife though. Usually when a suspect has a knife, there is never a charge for a cop.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

no Wilson was a chump that likes to shoot in the back. the feds were told to go along with things and as soon as the feds hit the town the witnesses began to die off as they closed the case.

once the perp walked away the situation was over and Wilson still had a suspect hiding behind a car that could have killed Wilson if he was armed.

no Wilson lied and I proved it

bottom line on ferguson is that it is very standard to file charges if witnesses are stating different stories.

if you and I both witness a crime and are interviewed then both our statements will be taken into account when filing charges and only during an investigation for a trial is either of our testimonies to be vetted further unless there is video proving otherwise.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick

no Wilson was a chump that likes to shoot in the back. the feds were told to go along with things and as soon as the feds hit the town the witnesses began to die off as they closed the case.

once the perp walked away the situation was over and Wilson still had a suspect hiding behind a car that could have killed Wilson if he was armed.

no Wilson lied and I proved it

bottom line on ferguson is that it is very standard to file charges if witnesses are stating different stories.

if you and I both witness a crime and are interviewed then both our statements will be taken into account when filing charges and only during an investigation for a trial is either of our testimonies to be vetted further unless there is video proving otherwise.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Forensics said otherwise. he was justified in ferguson. No evidence found of murder.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

I'm not sure how much of a difference that will make now.

Here is the video

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ghostrager
a reply to: amazing

I'm not sure how much of a difference that will make now.

Here is the video

Wow big threat there.. Now how could that cop possibly know he was high on Pcp? Do you guys still want to back the cop here?

Still think he was in fear for his life from 20 feet away?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Exactly. He wasn't even making threatening gestures.

Here's the full video. Laquam is seen at 5:15 into the video

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

everything you said is true but Wilson still murdered brown and it was all covered up and that is why you can now say those things and be true.

there were more than one version of events and the investigation sought to clear the officer.

the feds wield much power in making events read how they want but at the end of the day there was never a trial yet there was ample reason to have one.

however there were many facts that were ignored and covered in my thread that proves at the least that brown gave false statements.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Sounds like they're trying to keep their Brother in Blue safe whether he be guilty or innocent.
Brother's protect brothers.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

Based on that, bad shoot. If no missing context exists, it looks like the cop panicked.

I still advise those with venom on either side to wait for the video before lighting the torches.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick

everything you said is true but Wilson still murdered brown and it was all covered up and that is why you can now say those things and be true.

there were more than one version of events and the investigation sought to clear the officer.

the feds wield much power in making events read how they want but at the end of the day there was never a trial yet there was ample reason to have one.

however there were many facts that were ignored and covered in my thread that proves at the least that brown gave false statements.

Bullets directions can be determined by autopsy. the shots were not in the back. ANyway i dont think the feds covered for the police dept. they HATE each other. No other facts needed but the forensics iMHO.

now as to THE CURRENT situation. the Video I saw showed th eboy with th e knife whipped around to face the cop. THAT was the lunge he talked about. And the kid was well within the kill zone with that knife if he would had ran toward the cop.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
The video doesn't supposedly show something different, it DOES show something different.

Shows a 17 year old kid being executed. Period.

And, as for the PCP showing up in the autopsy, there's quite a few different things that can "show up" as PCP. I know this because it happened to me on a preemployment drug test. In my case? It was cold medicine...DayQuil.

Is PCP really that common anymore? And, if he was allegedly under the influence of it, doesn't mean he deserved to be gunned down, shot SIXTEEN FREAKING TIMES, by yet another thug hiding behind his badge.

Glad this pig was charged with first degree murder...The more they start charging these ridiculously wimpy "but I feared for my life" or total psychopaths, the sooner they stop getting away with murder.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I agree. This guy had a knife though. Usually when a suspect has a knife, there is never a charge for a cop.

So what if he had a knife? Was he actively stabbing a cop? Was he going after them with it? No. He wasn't. Having a knife doesn't automatically mean the cop can execute you. If he was lunging, etc. then maybe...but he was walking/jogging away from the pig who murdered him.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

Did you see th ekid whipping around to face the cop with the knife in his hand? That alone is grounds to be shot dead. Shoot even id shoot him dead if i thought he was gonna stab me. the gun the cop had was a full auto from the looks of the amount of shots fired vs time to empty it. ALSO the cam in the car following is NOT THE COP WHO SHOT HIM.

The Man is being sacrificed just like they tried to do in ferguson with Brown. Still didnt matter and still protest are under way.
edit on 15000000pppm by yuppa because: clarification

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

HAT was the lunge he talked about. And the kid was well within the kill zone with that knife if he would had ran toward the cop.

well within the kill zone if he runs at the cop lmfao..

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join