It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago Bracing for "Possible Riots" with Video of White Cop Shooting Black Teen

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Did you see th ekid whipping around to face the cop with the knife in his hand?

I saw a bullet whip the kid around...

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
And so it begins..... MSM, especially CNN has assumed their positions. The vultures are gathering for the riots.

Showing live footage, and one of the talking heads said "oh, oh, wait, for a minute it looked like someone in the crowd was approaching a police officer". Then obvious disappoint that it was nothing.

It's sickening.

I don't usually watch these vids, but I did this one. He murdered the kid for jaywalking.

Jaywalking. That's about as low as you can go.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo

HAT was the lunge he talked about. And the kid was well within the kill zone with that knife if he would had ran toward the cop.

well within the kill zone if he runs at the cop lmfao..

Funny Im right and youre wrong. the shooting cop was within 10 ft of the boy. well within 21 ft isnt it?

I submit this and susbtitute my reality.
Tueller drill

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

Not unless youre superman. BUllets travel faster than you can see.. th esplit second after he turned the biy was whipped back around by a bullet though. remember chronological order is key.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
I love how Chicago's criminal democrats throw their own under the bus when its convenient. The only reason they are charging this guy with murder is because they don't want to have to deal with the riots and the loss of revenue downtown. I wouldn't be surprised if the guy got acquitted or a plea bargain at the most. This is Chicago's version of, "Here, take this, shut up, and get the #$&% out of my office."

They don't want riots, or the officer actually committed a crime in the execution of his duties?

What is more plausible?

I find it sad that some people cannot fathom that there is no political motive involved and have to come up with bat# conspiracies to explain something that is pretty straight forward.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Are you aware this boy was shot 16 times for J-walking? Is that okay with you?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

Mary's daughter is 16 as well, straight "A" student and was at home studying after church services that evening; the time of this unfortunate situation occurred and so were hundreds of thousands of other 16yr old 'kids'.....

In your cookie cutter world? I don't live there, and neither did this kid. Is that okay with you? I also sometimes J-walk.
I don't expect to be murdered when I do. In fact the last time I J-walked a police officer saw me and pointed his finger at me. I, in turn, stuck my tongue out at him. We both started laughing.

btw, I worked in tangent with LEO for many years myself, and my nephew is a trainer for our LE agency. I know they are all just sick about this. Why? Because it was obviously murder.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
The Tuller link is referring to a holstered weapon. Once the weapon is unholstered and pointed at the person the Tuller thesis is no longer relevant. A trigger finger only has to move a half inch. That kid still had 15+ feet to close if he was going to attack.

He was fired and charged with murder by the people who work with him every day. They didn't want to do it or else they would have charged him at the time of the murder instead of waiting until they were forced to release the video.

He was charged with murder because that is what the cop did. The officer was never in danger other than the standard occupational hazard that police should expect before they sign up.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: alienjuggalo

Not unless youre superman. BUllets travel faster than you can see.. th esplit second after he turned the biy was whipped back around by a bullet though. remember chronological order is key.

You keep leaving out the FACT that he did not run at the cop.. The cop ran at him and just started firing.

You have selective vision..

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I grew up in Chicago and live in the near side suburbs now. This is nothing new for Chicago, or law enforcement in general.

If you try to outrun a cop in your car he will pull a PIT maneuver on you. The purpose is to make you lose control of your car and spin out. This often results in a crash involving injuries. The cop is just doing his job. Even though he rammed you with the intent of making you crash he did nothing wrong. However, if you attempt to flee and your car is momentarily pointed at a police officer as you turn around, now matter how far away he may be, you are now guilty of attempted murder of a police officer. Your car is a lethal weapon and you aimed it at a police officer. Go to jail. Do not pass go, do not collect $200.

I was downtown one night hitting the pubs with friends. There were two Chicago cops on horseback standing at an intersection where we were trying to cross. I am an animal lover so I asked the cop if I could pet the horse. He said no. I said, "Really? I cant pet it?" He said, "Don't touch my horse." OK. Don't touch the horse. Then he nudges the horse to move sideways and it bumps into me. He starts dismounting and says, "I told you not to touch my horse. Now you go to jail."

I established my identity and he apologized so it was no big deal. But still, its just a very very small example of how free they are to do as they please. His partner sat there watching the whole thing and just smiled. He would not have done anything to protect me or my rights. Its just sad that cops do things like that. It would have been just as easy for him to say no without the extra effort.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I love how Chicago's criminal democrats throw their own under the bus when its convenient. The only reason they are charging this guy with murder is because they don't want to have to deal with the riots and the loss of revenue downtown. I wouldn't be surprised if the guy got acquitted or a plea bargain at the most. This is Chicago's version of, "Here, take this, shut up, and get the #$&% out of my office."

They don't want riots, or the officer actually committed a crime in the execution of his duties?

What is more plausible?

I find it sad that some people cannot fathom that there is no political motive involved and have to come up with bat# conspiracies to explain something that is pretty straight forward.

I have lived here my whole life. Dont even try to tell me about Chicago. And why arent both plausible?

I find it sad that some people cannot fathom that politics plays a role in everything in Chicago...you know, one of the most corrupt government in the country...run by democrats...
edit on 24-11-2015 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: chewi
a reply to: Gothmog
So when the vid is out we will see it is the 16th shot that stopped him. I can bet you now without seeing it that he was subdued before the 16th shot.

Get your officers tazers.

My post was not necessarily about this action , it was in reply taking 16 shots to take down someone on PCP.
Peace

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
All the news station are saying that the victim was running away from the officer. If so , this is not a sign of him being on PCP . I question all , now.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
All the news station are saying that the victim was running away from the officer. If so , this is not a sign of him being on PCP . I question all , now.

Its not a sign of being on pcp or not being on it. Either way, sixteen shots...how about a leg shot or two if you feel the need? Its not like he was going to turn while he was on the ground and shoot someone with his knife. Leg shots...shoot the legs...take the man down without killing him.

Unfortunately, the prevailing thought pattern is that its better to pay one lump sum than have to support him for the rest of his life after you deal a permanent injury with a leg shot or something similar. It all comes down to money and corruption.
edit on 24-11-2015 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
And so it begins..... MSM, especially CNN has assumed their positions. The vultures are gathering for the riots.

Showing live footage, and one of the talking heads said "oh, oh, wait, for a minute it looked like someone in the crowd was approaching a police officer". Then obvious disappoint that it was nothing.

It's sickening.

I don't usually watch these vids, but I did this one. He murdered the kid for jaywalking.

Jaywalking. That's about as low as you can go.

Its sad isnt it? They are practically sitting there with calculators waiting to tally up the body count. Numbers mean ratings...

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   

What is more plausible?

I have lived here my whole life. Dont even try to tell me about Chicago. And why arent both plausible?

I find it sad that some people cannot fathom that politics plays a role in everything in Chicago...you know, one of the most corrupt government in the country...run by democrats...

It's hard to respond to this properly because your post is based on a logical fallacy, anecdotal evidence, and an obviously partisan political position.

It is a waste of time to converse with someone when anything outside of their narrow mindset is not even worth the consideration.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   

the gun the cop had was a full auto from the looks of the amount of shots fired vs time to empty it.

No. Cops don't carry full auto hand guns. The officer fired 16 rounds in about 15 seconds. That's a fairly slow rate of fire and Plenty of time to actually aim between shots, if you have any experience at all.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   

What is more plausible?

It's hard to respond to this properly because your post is based on a logical fallacy, anecdotal evidence, and an obviously partisan political position.

It is a waste of time to converse with someone when anything outside of their narrow mindset is not even worth the consideration.

That is a sad sorry little cop-out. The truth is, I know this town better than you do and you know it. You can call it anecdotal evidence, the battle cry of the failing argument, or you can man up and admit that maybe there is an aspect to Chicago that you arent familiar with that maybe someone else is... I mean, its not like you know everything, is it? I know you think you do...but...

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

The truth is, I know this town better than you do and you know it.

How do I know it? You don't know where I live or what I have experienced. That line of argument is a vast assumption, and also another logical fallacy called an argument of authority. Just because you live in Chicago does not make you qualified to be an astute observer of it "truths".

or you can man up and admit that maybe there is an aspect to Chicago that you arent familiar with that maybe someone else is

That's completely possible. I am not above admitting that.

I mean, its not like you know everything, is it? I know you think you do...but...

I do not know everything and admit it. It's quite easy to do. But I would like to point out that you have proven what I said in my last post.

You've proven that pretty well.

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   

a reply to: Vroomfondel

The truth is, I know this town better than you do and you know it.

How do I know it? You don't know where I live or what I have experienced. That line of argument is a vast assumption, and also another logical fallacy called an argument of authority. Just because you live in Chicago does not make you qualified to be an astute observer of it "truths".

or you can man up and admit that maybe there is an aspect to Chicago that you arent familiar with that maybe someone else is

That's completely possible. I am not above admitting that.

I mean, its not like you know everything, is it? I know you think you do...but...

I do not know everything and admit it. It's quite easy to do. But I would like to point out that you have proven what I said in my last post.

You've proven that pretty well.

Thanks!

I notice things like the dodge of the fact that I know more about this city than you do.

And I know that this city, its politics, and its current condition are are related. If you cant address that without attacking Bush or republicans, then you have a problem. A kid just died and I think this deserves to be examined from every angle, including the chicago politics that may have contributed to his death. And less than that is an insult to the life this kid just lost. Go ahead, insult him. Some of us are not willing to overlook potential answers because it may hurt a democrats feelings.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join