It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago Bracing for "Possible Riots" with Video of White Cop Shooting Black Teen

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

Thank you. Chicago is a nasty place, it's another world once darkness falls. From what I've seen/been through everywhere is concrete jungle come night time.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
OK but meanwhile plenty of white people have also been shot by white and black cops. If anyone should riot, it should be people of all colours. Nobody is safe from US cops, no man and no beast.

'
And you don't even live there, well said.

forget it, a whole country of megalomaniacs won't listen.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
If the report is accurate (I'm sure there are details that are transparent ) any LEO or former, knows that PCP .PERIOD. does not mix well ; now throw in any weapon... someone is going to meet their maker. IMO It needs to be the perp... I once witnessed a naked man on PCP without a weapon, took 5 officers to get him contained. He was able to disarm one of them before taking 2 rounds and then ran 150 yards finally collapsing...

The family has received or will receive 5 mill??? What am I missing here??w t. Efff

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: chewi
16 shots fired. If uk had fired 16 shots at 1 man with a knife there would be uproar from all circles.
What kind of officer fires 16 times. Was he partially sighted and wanted to make sure he hit something.

16 shots at 1 man. I cannot get over how you give the permission for a foxing idiot to own a gun never mind pay him to fire it.

He must have panicked BIG TIME

wielding a knife and on PCP.

You do not know anything about PCP , huh ? It ups everything in the body and makes you a virtual unstoppable superman . I had a friend who was a police officer in Alabama that had to try and arrest a perp on PCP. The battle went on for an hour. And my friend is a big guy , the perp was a lot smaller . My friend tried to physically arrest him , but it turned so bad he feared for his life. He finally pulled his sidearm when the man grabbed a pipe and charged him. He shot 5 times point blank center mass with a Glock 9 and the man just kept coming. So no , 16 times would not be unusual

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
PCP is scary stuff, but I suspect 16 rounds would be the number of rounds he had before reloading. Isn't 15+1 a standard load on many handguns?

My guess, he decided to pull the trigger and just kept pulling it until it stopped working before he assessed the damage.

Remember this one?
"That's all the bullets we had." - Sheriff on why they shot someone 68 times

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog
So when the vid is out we will see it is the 16th shot that stopped him. I can bet you now without seeing it that he was subdued before the 16th shot.

Get your officers tazers.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
They should be more upset a teen was on drugs carrying a knife.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: charolais
I look forward to seeing the video before I make any comments.

HA! What a noob.

(kidding, I agree. We can be the silent two in the minority)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: pcgamer11

originally posted by: Hecate666
OK but meanwhile plenty of white people have also been shot by white and black cops. If anyone should riot, it should be people of all colours. Nobody is safe from US cops, no man and no beast.

Wrong.. Everyone is safe if you DON'T ATTACK THE POLICE, and act civil. Sure there are a few rare occasions. But the vast majority of people shot by the police deserve it. It is either violence or stupidity that get them shot.

Pcg

You must be new to this country. Let me welcome you.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

You must be new to this country. Let me welcome you.

It all depends on where you live. Where I live cops do not do this, but hey it's Chicago and everyone shoot everyone. I really feel that cops mirror the society they work in, and places like Chicago will have cops pull the trigger that other cops would not do the same thing in other places. There is a reason I do not raise my family in these hell holes...lol

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Are you calling black people beasts?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasyeti
a reply to: Hecate666

Are you calling black people beasts?

I am guessing that the poster was referencing the increased number of family pets that are killed by police recently.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I got pulled over this weekend in West Hickville for speeding while on a road trip (79 in a 60). Good ole boy state cop. I'm a black guy in a luxury vehicle. I have legit DL, registration, and insurance. All at the ready when Officer Good Ole Boy walks up.

I don't get an attitude and ask WTF you pulling me over for? I know I was speeding (like everyone else on the highway) and even if I think it is a BS revenue grab, I just hand him my stuff. Cop says he has leeway up to 10mph over, but since I was almost 20 he has to give me a ticket. Whatever, I'm sure if I was a hot blonde with my cleavage hanging out, you'd just give me a warning. But whatever.

I say thank you and on my way. My point is in my 40 something years of being a black guy living in major cities, I've never had a tussle, argument, or even remotely a heated encounter with white cops. Then again, I don't run around high on PCP, carry illegal firearms, drive with no license, insurance, stolen cars, or any of the other stupid sh*t that seems to pervade all these alleged cases of police misconduct.

Do police over react in some cases? Yes. However, when you put yourself in certain positions, the outcome is not generally going to be in your favor.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ghostrager
a reply to: Metallicus

I agree, a few bad apples have spoiled the bunch and now every white cop is under fire.

I'm not a fan of the BLM protests as I find them racially dividing, but if this cop shot the teen in the back the city officials and officer should get what's coming to them.

Unfortunately, if demonstrations go south it's going to impact a lot of innocent people.

And with the white supremacist that just opened fire on BLM protestors in Minneapolis it's not going to take much for that. Minneapolis and Chicago are tied together quite closely.

Edit: Almost seems eerily coincidental that the Minneapolis BLM were protesting having a video released of a police shooting and were shot at by 'white supremacist' the same day that Chicago is being forced to release there tape. Seems like a perfect storm.

Ghost

What "white supremacists" were shooting at black people in Minneapolis?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
By the way, I am in Chicago. If we could get even a 1 / 10th of the same outrage and response from the community when it is black on black violence as we do when a white cop shoots a black kid, maybe we wouldn't be coming up on 450 murders this year, most of which are black males.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: chewi
He discharged his gun 16 times at 1 man. wtf????
Give him some time on a firing range. PLEASE

Which post of mine is this in response to?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

originally posted by: LSU0408

Yeah, they gave the family 5 million, before any lawsuit occurred, all because the pig is innocent.

Apologists will say anything when a perp is black, no matter what happened.

#BlackLivesMatter

How much do they matter?

Not enough to some.

Why do you feel the need to ask...

One need not be clairvoyant to wonder if you just want to bring up black on black crime...

Which is a wholey separate and equally important issue in my opinion, but still wholey separate.

Is it really separate? I believe it is a crime to have pcp...

However I do not care for the generalized degrading of "the blacks".

I mean come on you peeple.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

Yeah, they gave the family 5 million, before any lawsuit occurred, all because the pig is innocent.

Apologists will say anything when a perp is black, no matter what happened.

#BlackLivesMatter

How much do they matter?

Not enough to some.

Why do you feel the need to ask...

One need not be clairvoyant to wonder if you just want to bring up black on black crime...

Which is a wholey separate and equally important issue in my opinion, but still wholey separate.

I feel the need to ask because when a person says that black lives matter, they're basically saying that nobody elses life matters as much. And because I still haven't heard how many blacks have to die by the hands of another black before their life matters. Dying by the hands of a certain race shouldn't have an effect on the importance of a death. It only sets us back as a people of unity.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Oh, so you're super upset about 50 of them killing each other every week? No, you care about the one loaded out of his mind with a knife that gets shot by a white man.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Sorry

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join