It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pepsi and The Black Knight

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

That's the way the government is depicted in every sci fi movie or tv show ever

Or at least since Dr Strangelove.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax
You know, I always get in trouble when speaking in absolutes.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   
That short film reminds me of something Bill Clinton said a few years ago on Jimmy Kimmel at 2:16-2:49

www.youtube.com...
edit on 22-11-2015 by grimsontyde because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   
There's a Native American saying,"think of me when you see the daytime moon".

This is the same concept, with a more obscure object, that is equally alluring.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: joshuaislord
PEPSICO
A major corporation that injects chemical wastes into your body and your loved ones.
PEPSICO
The same corporation that signed a 30 million dollar contract in support of research and development for flavor enhancement from an aborted baby.
PEPSICO
The same corporation that hires mainstream artists affiliated with the occult to advertise for them.

Ok, I'm no Pepsi apologist (Not a pop drinker, despise corn syrup) but... Really far reaching actually reduces, rather than increases, the credibility of the valid points you follow with.

On the 3 opening points:

#1) Pepsi isn't "injecting chemical wastes" into anybody and their loved ones. How about making a low quality, unhealthy product, loaded with unhealthy chemicals (especially the so-called diet versions), which some people choose to drink?

#2) Why try to twist semantics to make it sound like they're using aborted fetuses as flavorings? I find what they're doing bizarre, creepy and unnecessary knowing the truth. There's no need to discredit the rest of your post by trying to proliferate a twisted fantasy internet meme version of the actual story.

#3) This is how its done! Straightforward. If you'd followed the same pattern as your first 2 points, this would have read something like, "The same corporation who regularly sacrifices virgins and uses their blood to attain the tawny coloring of their cola products."

The truth shall set you free.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I just saw this commercial during the AMA's.

Now, does the song in this commercial remind you of the one in the Pepsi video? Is it just me?

Music can be powerful, I wonder if there's some kind of common thread here with this same "sound"?

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I think you're onto something with them grooming us for a contact. Have you guys heard of CERN? There's a lot of videos on YouTube about the God particle machine. You should really check it out. They're trying to open another dimension using anti-matter or dark matter. All I can say is Jesus is coming back very soon. If you're a follower of Christ keep on following and if you're not it may be time to rethink your position. Just saying. What do you have to lose if im wrong? But what do you have to lose if I'm right?
youtu.be...
a reply to: Gh0stwalker

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Toseekthetruth
What do you have to lose if im wrong? But what do you have to lose if I'm right?

a reply to: Gh0stwalker

Jesus H christ that's a firm argument. I'm convinced...

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Who's arguing? I'm not here to be ridiculed if that's what your intention is. I care for every soul and I have my beliefs and I apologize if me voicing them for good intentions offends you. Have a good night. a reply to: aorAki

Here's a bit of info I found about the black night satellite
www.ancient-code.com...
edit on 23-11-2015 by Toseekthetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

Thanks for posting this article!

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Toseekthetruth
Here's a bit of info I found about the black night satellite
www.ancient-code.com...

Funny how they leave any details out about its orbit, or the names of the hams that were supposed to have received radio signals from it.... also NORAD has no mention of it, no astronomer can find it, sites like www.satflare.com... haave no record of it.

Also that site you mentioned has pictures of a thermal blanket from STS 88
www.jamesoberg.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: s1ngular1ty

The very emphasis in the beginning seemed a bit suspicious. I mean they could just make the short film without needing to emphasise 'This is not science fiction, this is real'. They could leave that a loose end (Or beginning). I dont know if the 'google searches' for pepsi (lol) or Black knight went up after this short film, but it definitely did a good job of stirring up this 'phenomenon'. Maybe it was some sort of social experiment. To see the scope of influence of such a topic coming through pepsi productions. Although it did not make me want a pepsi, it made me wanna look up more about this really obscure ' conspiracy theory'. Either way, it seemed interesting.

I wonder what UNICEF wanted to convey in this video...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I think it's really a cool video, ad or not.

To be truthful, I would LOVE for something like this to happen.

Because, honestly, I'm bored out of my mind.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

'Apparently' In February 1960 there was a further report that the US Navy had detected a dark, tumbling object in an orbit inclined at 79° from the equator with an orbital period of 104.5 minutes. Its orbit was also highly eccentric with an apogee of 1,728 km (1,074 mi) and a perigee of only 216 km (134 mi). At the time the Navy was tracking a fragment of casing from the Discoverer VIII satellite launch which had a very similar orbit.

Source :disinfo.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian
Has anyone been to the faux blackknightdecoded.com web site with the fake audio signals?

here are the images used on the web site and featured on the video.

hint: don't turn the audio up, there is no sound.

Ok, sometimes I think that the skeptic ones (those who try veeery hard to un-prove something) are the ones who ends up giving clicks and views to non-sensical websites.
I may believe an alien object (not a thermal blanket) is orbiting the earth, and I may even believe it is emiting a signal, but I am reasonable enough not to pay attention to all kind of BS available in the internet.

If I was to do a serious research about Black Knight, I would go way further then stopping at a webside called blackknightdecoded.com, which name I read en passant in a "commercial". And since I'm not a radio expert, I will never give attention to the sounds and frequencies anything emits, because they are meaningless for me.
However, if someone tells me how to find the object with my telescope, that's a different story.

So I am a believer. I believe in aliens, in a bunch of conspiracies, in a lot of reports, pictures and videos, however I have a comon-sense filter that tells me that the "true truth" is harder to find than clicking on a link.

Usually the "true truth" requires connecting dots that are far apart, apparently unlinked to each other. Sometimes a video such as this one, is a dot that will give you a new hint, but definitely they are not giving away the whole story. That's up to you to find.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: krines
a reply to: s1ngular1ty

The very emphasis in the beginning seemed a bit suspicious. I mean they could just make the short film without needing to emphasise 'This is not science fiction, this is real'. They could leave that a loose end (Or beginning). I dont know if the 'google searches' for pepsi (lol) or Black knight went up after this short film, but it definitely did a good job of stirring up this 'phenomenon'. Maybe it was some sort of social experiment. To see the scope of influence of such a topic coming through pepsi productions. Although it did not make me want a pepsi, it made me wanna look up more about this really obscure ' conspiracy theory'. Either way, it seemed interesting.

I wonder what UNICEF wanted to convey in this video...
www.youtube.com...

Searches for "Black Knight Satellite" are at a 10 year high. Check out Google Trends.

There also looks like there was some revised interest just prior to this video.
edit on 23-11-2015 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

yweh his album black knight

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: tsctsc
I just thought it was cool that I found the images they used in the video.

how cool is that?

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Toseekthetruth

Have you guys heard of CERN?

I think most people have. The Conseil Européen pour la Récherche Nucléaire was established in 1952, and the Large Hadron Collider, the particle accelerator you're calling the God Particle Machine, started working in 2010, having taken 12 years to build and prepare. All this was done in the light of worldwide media attention.

By the way, what the LHC actually does is fire tiny sub-atomic particles together to detect other particles that are predicted in theory but haven't been discovered yet. It's not opening doors into other universes. Just smashing pieces of atoms together.

If you're a follower of Christ keep on following and if you're not it may be time to rethink your position. Just saying. What do you have to lose if im wrong? But what do you have to lose if I'm right?

If I follow your advice and it turns out you are wrong, I shall have sacrificed my comprehension of the world, my peace of mind, my moral and practical standards, my priorities and views, my intuition and judgement, and almost certainly the relationship I am currently in -- all for nothing.

But at least it would be over when I died. If you are right I would still lose all of the foregoing, except they would be lost for eternity, not a lifetime.

edit on 23/11/15 by Astyanax because: of loose ends.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

There also looks like there was some revised interest just prior to this video.

That would have been the Pepsi and ad agency people doing their research. Hundreds of people all over the world, all googling 'Black Knight satellite'.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join