It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pepsi and The Black Knight

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsctsc
I hope Dark Knight is true,

It is not, it is just a fairy story.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Let's think here guys. What percentage of the American population even knows what the Black Knight Satellite is? Out of the people who don't know what it is, but actually watched the ten minute clip, what percentage of that group have now decided to look into it after watching the ad? This can maybe be looked at as "hey guys, so we know a bunch of you folks are into this kind of thing and are probably going wild with speculation over our video, but now we are dragging everyone else into it with our superior advertising capabilities".
Seriously, if you haven't already, click the link to the YouTube video, scroll down and read the comment section. This is has really caused quite a stir! I cannot be certain as to what the overall agenda is here, and I do find it bizarre that Pepsi of all things is the outlet for this, but hey, maybe that's the whole point. Maybe the ad is 2/3 true, with 1/3 being the fictional setting and storyline (the characters, the general plot, etc,). Maybe, the information given during the opening sequence of the ad regarding Tesla and such, is actually the truth.

What in Hades is going on here? Lol. I'm kind of hyped over this to be honest.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
could it be the Dark Knight is about to drop Smart phones all over China?
Pepsi P1 Smart phone.

www.vinereport.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: tsctsc

It may even be (and I'm OK with that) merely a marketing strategy. However, if so, let's analyse it coldly: it's a veeeery bad one. It was probably very expensive, doesn't convince anyone to purchase their product, and will be forgotten pretty quickly (unless the Dark Knight really decides to communicate with us), or like the OP said: the video doesn't convey anything about the brand in question, and that's bad marketing.

We really don't know if will have any effect or not. Coke and Pepsi have been at this for decades with Pepsi always in the second spot. So no ad or commercial they have ever produced has changed that. I'm not a marketing guy or anything but I imagine that its a very marginal business. There will no doubt be sales analysis and all that and you and I will never know anything more about it. of course this will be short lived and then they will be on to the next thing. They said, "this is the beginning". Maybe there will be a whole series of sci fi/music videos built around some UFO lore or other fringe topic. The Black Knight was a good choice as far as UFO lore goes.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: s1ngular1ty

If you google "black knight satellite," you get the Pepsi logo popping up. UFO fans are a distinct market: many of them are teenage boys. Who drinks cola?

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: tsctsc
I hope Dark Knight is true,

It is not, it is just a fairy story.

I'm ok with fairy stories. We grew up hearing fairy tales. We heard about a wooden toy which nose would grow longer everytime it didn't say the truth; or that one about a princess that woke from her eternal sleep because prince charming kissed her; and the funnnier one, about a girl who made friends with mice and birds and a pumpkin that turned into a chariot, till the struck of midnight.

A glimpse of hope, sometimes, is all we need to hang on around for a little bit longer.

edit on 22-11-2015 by tsctsc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

agreed

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: s1ngular1ty
Let's think here guys. What percentage of the American population even knows what the Black Knight Satellite is? Out of the people who don't know what it is, but actually watched the ten minute clip, what percentage of that group have now decided to look into it after watching the ad? This can maybe be looked at as "hey guys, so we know a bunch of you folks are into this kind of thing and are probably going wild with speculation over our video, but now we are dragging everyone else into it with our superior advertising capabilities".
Seriously, if you haven't already, click the link to the YouTube video, scroll down and read the comment section. This is has really caused quite a stir! I cannot be certain as to what the overall agenda is here, and I do find it bizarre that Pepsi of all things is the outlet for this, but hey, maybe that's the whole point. Maybe the ad is 2/3 true, with 1/3 being the fictional setting and storyline (the characters, the general plot, etc,). Maybe, the information given during the opening sequence of the ad regarding Tesla and such, is actually the truth.

Definitely a point of view worth analysing. I will think about it.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: s1ngular1ty

If you google "black knight satellite," you get the Pepsi logo popping up. UFO fans are a distinct market: many of them are teenage boys. Who drinks cola?

Im not getting the Pepsi logo...

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
To me it's trying to tell people that if we were to ever have an open visitation, that all people would have to come together and show peace. We as a whole planet would need to "change". ....Pepsi

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
"This is just the Beginning".

This Pepsi add reminds me very much of the Wayseer videos.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: s1ngular1ty
Maybe, the information given during the opening sequence of the ad regarding Tesla and such, is actually the truth.

I find it pretty cool, too.

They do start the film with the idea that it is not science fiction -- it is "real." But I believe it was written by the guy who wrote "Million Little Pieces" and I am sure you remember the controversy around the facts that he fabricated. Link

So I find it interesting he was chosen to write something 'real.'

I also found it strange that the house the 'Alpha Team' approached and stormed was a totally different house than the one they enter on the other side.

Here is the house and door they approach and simply open:

And this is the view from the other side after they forcibly open a totally different door:

Not the same door. Not the same house.

One door swings out, one in. One is a 'gate' type door, the other is a front door.

I have enjoyed this topic -- thanks OP!

edit on 22-11-2015 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   
The end music was the best part, meanwhile what does Pepsi know

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Appears in multiple frames, certainly not a coincidence.

Alludes back to to a similar formation reported during the lunar eclipse - here

I posted at the time on that thread that it bore likeness to that as described as a "chevron" in a thought provoking post from Astr0

edit on 22-11-2015 by sideysid because: .

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaffo

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: AVoiceOfReason
holy shizznit folks its just a F****** movie.

Extensive advertising movie with a very unusual message. When a company spends that much money on a message so far from their actual product, I find that more meaningful than meaningless.

Riiiiight. It is WAAAAAY more reasonable to think that Pepsico is "bracing you for a release of information" about aliens as opposed to thinking that they are smart enough to market to virtually every demographic on Earth eventually. Because, logic.

Yes. Because it must be one of those two things and have no other possible interpretation -- your ego insists.

*eyeroll*

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: sideysid

It's a long persistence aircraft contrail as I said on the last page.Even the mighty Pepsi corp don't have the powers needed to keep those ugly formations of ice crystals out their promotional videos.I'm sorry but this as insignificant as any other random shape anywhere in or above the world.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I feel halfway retarded after watching that. I honestly think this is nothing but the result of what the 1% do with their spare time these days. This makes zero since, has absolutely no artistic merit at all, never mind a message and cost god only knows how much to produce.

But I hope there is some under lying intellectually subliminal message (yeah right) within all this. Maybe the aliens will come and pick up all these brain dead talentless plastic people, cram them all in a giant pepsi bottle and sling em into the heart of the sun, Superman nuke style.

And that's the choice of a new generation...

edit on 22-11-2015 by rexsblues because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Has anyone been to the faux blackknightdecoded.com web site with the fake audio signals?

here are the images used on the web site and featured on the video.

hint: don't turn the audio up, there is no sound.
edit on 22-11-2015 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Imagewerx

Coming from a former reprographic background, if something doesn't fit aestheticly and for continuity (however minor i.e. extra looking into camera etc) it is edited out.

Also scenes are filmed over an extended time period, and the cloud formations show in multiple angles, again this would be editied for continuity.

On something on the budget of this scale, those clouds were in the clip for a reason.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian
Has anyone been to the faux blackknightdecoded.com web site with the fake audio signals?

here are the images used on the web site and featured on the video.

hint: don't turn the audio up, there is no sound.

Well, d'uh. Did you listen to it at the right frequency? 1.931 GHz like the guy in the video?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join