It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can humans be present on a Grey alien's space ship?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I 've always wondered if they are "Avatar" systems, they seem synthetic in some descriptions and it IS a perfect way to explore a dangerous species.
edit on 17-11-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Hmm. How do you feel about Earth beings from an alternate dimension? Same planet, practically identical planetary conditions, just a different evolutionary path to intelligence.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: schuyler

Possible, but a pointless angle to pursue in discussing possibilities, as any moron knows that's a possibility, and a boring uninteresting one to discuss.

To you, perhaps, or possibly you're the one lalalaing with your fingers in your ears. It is a logical possibility that these stories of "Grey Aliens" are completely fabricated by folks with mental issues vying for attention. If you will notice, the phenomenon has abated quite a bit since the days of Budd Hopkins, an artist, and Whitley Strieber, a successful novelist of horror fiction and Betty Andreasson, an avowed Christian. In fact, if you have ever seen interviews with some of these folks you can't help but come away laughing your butt off. Fat girls with cellulite suddenly attributing their "pock marks" to alien surgery and implants. You can call it a "cry for help" or the delusions of people who crave attention. Whatever floats your boat. Lots of these folks are bat-# crazy.

But the fact is, the veracity of this phenomenon has yet to be proven in any satisfactory context--and it's been decades. Basically all you have is stories with no objective proof. If that provides sufficient entertainment for you, by all means continue, but the OP brings up an excellent point that you cannot easily explain away, and it was THAT point I was addressing. Just why is it that any time we encounter an alien environment, we can breathe and feel completely normally? The odds of this happening in an alien environment are astronomically against the possibility. The only possibilities are a) It isn't an alien environment at all or b) It isn't real at all.

Sorry if that bores you. Fantasies are much more exciting.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Syphon

Hmmmm interesting question. Hard to answer, but if we assume alternate dimensions exist with similarities to our in terms of physics, one would assume planets close to our own would exist extradimensionally. As for being too close, I don't think so. Even with infinite dimensions, there's infinite variable dimensions possible, and each one is more likely than the implausibility of too many of the same things lining up.

If you have infinite monkeys typing infinitely it's just as if not more plausible you'll get infinite gibberish than a single piece of shakespear, as there is no gibberishness cap.

So close and similar yes, a duplicate of earth with the only difference being a few evolutionary changes is unlikely. I doubt there'd a planet out there that's an exact duplicate of ours. Too many infinite other possibilities for that.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I am very open to their existence and presence but I can't help to think about the problem with being able to freely be with them in the same room on their ship. It doesn't make sense no matter how you slice it, alien or dimensional.

The only thing I can think of is the true experience is beyond our imagination, thus no evidence.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

With enough genetic manipulation a lot is possible. Especially considering we're dealing with aliens who've been experimenting. One would assume most encounters with aliens if we are to believe the underground and underwater base stories would likely have engineered themselves to be able to survive here. So it's not that unfathomable. There's probably a big difference between terran "aliens" and true breeds. Would also explain why some of the same species are always reported in suits while others of the same species are not.

Then again, with enough biological sciences, it might be possible to make such alterations on a currently living being. Who knows.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Yeah get that, but there's literally nothing to discuss about that angle that hasn't been talked to death every single time people gather to consider possibilities. Threads are always hijacked by skeptics who want to do nothing but talk about why it's all bs, and close down all other discussion, even though that same conversation has been talked to death over and over again.

I'm sorry we don't have indisputable proof for you all. I don't see why every time people want to discuss possibilities for something, skepics basically come in to A: point out we don't have indisputable proof, and then B: keep demanding it before any other discussion can occur. It's annoying.

Yes we don't have indisputable proof for you. No that will not be presented in this thread. We get it you think it's BS, thanks for listing the same crap against it we hear every single time. Can we move on now back to considering other possibilities? If nothing else it's a great thought exercise.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
The possibility that the whole abduction phenomenon is a product of confabulation is very exciting and intellectually stimulating to me. Just think about it. All of it. Everything we "know" about abductions and the Greys and all the lore...is not real. Whoa! All the emotional investment....poof! Imaginary. One person's hell is another's intellectual treasure trove!

edit on 17-11-2015 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   

No it doesn't, but everyone has their limit where they just can't seem to go. Time travel is mine."

You're right, it's a tough pill to swallow, but I've experienced so many other bizarre things that I don't rule anything out...

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

If time travel exists then all of us basically both exist and don't exist at the exact same time.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   

If time travel exists then all of us basically both exist and don't exist at the exact same time.

More psychological torment! I love it!

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Hmmm that existing and not existing at the same time thing... fits with various quantum phenomena... It would make sense we only perceive our existence and fail at noticing our nonexistance... or alternate existance states... then again temporarily crossing that perceptive veil would explain apparitions, doppelgangers, deja vu, and people disappearing and reappearing out of time temporarily, not to mention seeing primitive men and dinosaurs.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Not only that . We can be in two places at once and nowhere at all.

Mmmmmm. Quantumy.
www.amazon.com...

edit on 11/17/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Uh oh.
Did I break Amazon by posting that link. It doesn't work for me anymore.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   

You just caught the link in it's nonexistant state is all.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Wow. What are the probabilities involved with that happening?

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   

100% and none.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Why should they have to differ by so much? Maybe they are similar.
edit on 18-11-2015 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

Or maybe one of them is both alike.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: game over man

During the peak years of the 1980s and 90s, people's imagination couldn't go to some of the places it can go now. Mostly pre-internet, a lot of concepts and imagery hadn't become as saturated into our global culture as they are now. Even quantum entanglement wasn't being used to explain stuff (like Obi Wan's waving fingers).

If the encounters were realish, people wouldn't have the mental chops to conjure the idea that these critters were anything but biological. Since the late 90s and 2000s, we're all aware of the concepts of avatars and artificial intelligences. If someone was to have an abduction experience these days, they might question whether the 'greys' were breathing at all. They might consider the critters being the hi-tech equivalent of Ikea-style flat-pack utility figures - mass-produced 'robots.'

If that was the case, the atmosphere would be for the benefit of the people being brought there and irrelevant to the captors. No, I'm not saying it was all true and I really don't know. The point is that people can only process stuff with the frameworks and language available to them. Those grey bastards could be the shop-front staff whilst something more 'alien' occupies the rest of the supposed 'craft.'

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join