It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can humans be present on a Grey alien's space ship?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Something I have been thinking about that I've never heard a skeptical mind mention before.

Abduction encounters typically mention being in a room with the Grey aliens and being operated on.

There have been theories if Grey aliens are real on what type of planet they would come from and it's definitely not like Earth. Grey's are described to have large black eyes, thin frail bodies and huge heads.

So inside a Grey alien's space ship, it's the same gravity, temperature, air, and light for humans?

I would think the environment inside a Grey alien's space ship would be suited for the Grey's, i.e. matching the gravity, temperature, air, and light as their planet. Just like our space ships are suited for a human environment.

So how can that be that both humans and Grey aliens can co-exist on the same space ship?

It doesn't make much sense when you really think about it. Unless recalling abduction encounters through hypnosis miss out on important details such as the environment of the ship. Maybe there is a certain part of the ship designed for a human environment? Or could some type of multi-dimensional technology allow these two completely different beings to co-exist in the same room?

What do you think?

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Is actually a kind of interesting point, but maybe aliens just have a different way of handling that which doesn't appear readily apparent to humans such as minor and easily reversible alterations to physiology.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Force fields holding in atmosphere for us. Maybe they breathe the same air we do. Maybe those people are lying. The human body can stand a pretty wide range of gravity, air quality, temperature and humidity.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Heh, well... maybe the grey's aren't alien in the strictest sense... perhaps they are constructs made by our high tech ancestors ... and/or illusions beamed into our heads to cover the human kidnapping and cloning going on by a secret human group who stumbled onto the tech from the past... now that sounds as bat-sh*t crazy as it comes, but a former long term and respected poster here, Astr0, at least outlined such a scenario and seemed to have integrity... and after some scrutiny I can't say he was lying, which is a first for me.

Now that I've lost all credibility, I'll go back to lurking and cutting out paper dolls... but heh, you asked.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Most of the abduction stories ive read about, are involving the greys but in the presence of mantis types. Which apparently are rather tall.
So maybe the spaceships really belong to these insectoid types and the greys are just part of the crew?
Would make sense, considering all reports of alien abduction involving Mantis types, go along the lines that they are the ring leaders and the greys are the minions.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   
What if these "greys" were not a flesh and blood biological entity like humans but more of a synthetic form the E.T. intelligence "inhabits" as needed for certain tasks? Then there would be no need for any sort of special atmosphere required for them so the environment can be manipulated for humans. Hypothetically speaking.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Cause there's reports that the greys are actually wearing a suit and that their eyes aren't really their eyes but lenses for the headgear. Because it's easier to just throw on a suit and make the ship human ready than to create a suit tailored to every human you work on, especially as you need to be able to get at the humans skin and organs.

Just some possibilities.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
Something I have been thinking about that I've never heard a skeptical mind mention before.

So how can that be that both humans and Grey aliens can co-exist on the same space ship?

One possibility is that it hasn't actually happened and that those stories are completely imaginary.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Possible, but a pointless angle to pursue in discussing possibilities, as any moron knows that's a possibility, and a boring uninteresting one to discuss.

It's a possibility so obvious it can just go without being said. Especially since once it comes up, for some reason all people can do is say, Lalalalala all full of # lalalalala. Totally boring and tedious.

We know that's a possibility already. It's not anything new.
edit on 11/17/2015 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
Maybe there is a certain part of the ship designed for a human environment? Or could some type of multi-dimensional technology allow these two completely different beings to co-exist in the same room?

Environment room sounds interesting. Could their grey suits be also environment compatible. Further echoing them using Avatar like bodies to interact with a species without any concern of infection or disease transmission and or direct exposure. Sounds more intelligent, unless they are wearing no protective gear which may signify their native connection?

NAMASTE*******

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Greys are supposedly a variation of a human, from our future.

edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

Ugh I hate that one. I'm sorry I'm open to a lot, but the second time travel enters the picture my brain uncontrollably coughs bull#.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

I want to reply to all the points but WOW that is a brilliant point... disease transmission. Never crossed my mind, especially with them being "doctors" and such.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

I'm sorry I'm open to a lot, but the second time travel enters the picture my brain uncontrollable coughs bull#.

We're unable to comprehend time travel, but that doesn't make it bull#. JMO

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Very good point!

Of course all we have are assumptions and exercising imagination. But that's how we evolve and develop in the first place.

I've seen over a dozen ships, one full blown, enormous ship, the rest were those funky light ship that seem common and interact with thought at some level.

I've come face to face with the greys, on two occasions, nothing happened in my waking awareness. I've heard the strangest metallic-alien voice which to me would be impossible for human tongue to recreate those sounds.

I've woke up hours after midnight from dead sleep, get the weird thought/feeling to go to my window, and see these lighships flying from my home (I lived in the country side at this period in my life).

I've no recollection of being on a ship or space with other beings but myself (Astral projection). With that said, all I can't think of, these humans on ships in atmosphere (at most fear) or outter space, is their own suits or some regulation with oxygen.

Or maybe we are more alike then we wish to believe in our dear ignorance of that realm of reality.

Deffinately enjoyed the responses so far, and the OP.

S/F

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

No it doesn't, but everyone has their limit where they just can't seem to go. Time travel is mine."

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Or could some type of multi-dimensional technology allow these two completely different beings to co-exist in the same room?

More like environment suits, than different environments.

Their physical frame is different than ours, their g environment is lighter in space. A breed for space travel to traverse the stars, seeding, monitoring, sampling different planets? What would they look like? My best images of that are from the movie, Fire in the Sky.

Little, gnarly, wrinkled old grumpy guys in their damp, mold encrusted deep space cruiser, been out for too long, wanting to go home.

When Travis wakes up in the cargo hold and its all crusty goo, the passages they drag him down are clogged with detritus the way an ancient sailing ship might have been that has been at sea too long. Or a WWII submarine, thats been on patrol for too long, all the food is moldy, all the bulkheads, clothing and tools are damp and smelly…

As far as some kind of suit, the autopsy footage of them dissecting a supposed alien shows them removing lenses from the eyes that are like coverings, they might even be image intensifiers or part of a suit they employ to survive in the earths 1G environment. Different lighting, spectrum, who knows?

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
DAVID64...they could breath the same air being as we can go into dark caves where creatures have large black eyes. It would also explain their interest in Earth, i.e. breathable atmosphere. It's not like people are reporting being in a space ship full of water or gas.

Baddagma...I have never heard any of those theories before, but I think illusions in our head from subliminal things in nature creating the image of Grey's face is a strong possibility. There is an excellent thread on here about Sacred Geometry being able to create the image of a Grey.

Macenroe...I've read about the mantis abudction stories, but there aren't cave paintings of intelligent mantis aliens and we have the Nazca lines' Astronaut Man. There are far more encounter tales of Greys. Could we be in the same room as a large mantis? The atmosphere was quite different during the Jurassic era, did humans co-exist with dinosaurs?

Stratosfear...They very well could be an android...but couldn't they make a human android instead? If not that is really "alien" of them to create grey androids.

Puppylove...Suits make sense, especially considering Greys are naked with no external genital organs, or an idea of how many toes they have or what their feat exactly look like?

Schuyler...Yes agree that is the current scientific explanation.

Maybe since the Grey's have access to super advanced technology they are using dream/imagination technology while actually physically abducting someone. They are telepathic and teleport people onto their ship that maneuvers in and out of space/time.

edit on 17-11-2015 by game over man because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

Ugh I hate that one. I'm sorry I'm open to a lot, but the second time travel enters the picture my brain uncontrollably coughs bull#.

Well your brain will need a very potent cough suppressant after taking a look at this list:
Time Travel

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: StratosFear
What if these "greys" were not a flesh and blood biological entity like humans but more of a synthetic form the E.T. intelligence "inhabits" as needed for certain tasks? Then there would be no need for any sort of special atmosphere required for them so the environment can be manipulated for humans. Hypothetically speaking.

I've thought that before. Sort of like in Avatar. The Humans had to wear breathing apparatus when exposed to the atmosphere. It would make sense. Some reports mention the grays communicating through telepathy. Who knows how advanced they are?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join